Zone1 The Ephod, according to Jewish teaching.

They were only Jews in the religious sense?! Wow.
When you assign the term Jew what you really mean is Judaizer, those that practice the Jewish religion. Bloodlines have nothing to do with it. However, you can't Judaize bloodlines away because you don't like what they portend.

^^^ and here the Jew-hater reveals his feelings - and the reason he is trying to demean Jews with this thread.
Don't kill the messenger. I have sympathy for you, not hatred. If you were chosen to keep Gods Law, were you also chosen to suffer? Do you see a cruel irony there?

When you assign the term Jew what you really mean is Judaizer, those that practice the Jewish religion. Bloodlines have nothing to do with it. However, you can't Judaize bloodlines away because you don't like what they portend.
You are splitting hairs to establish that Jews practicing Judaism aren’t Jews - and it’s all due to your hostility toward Jews. I know all about your type.

Don't kill the messenger. I have sympathy for you, not hatred.
Yeah….I’ve heard that sanctimonious line before: Gd is angry at Jews, and you’re trying to save me.

Why would you feel sympathy for people who are successful, contributing members of society well beyond that which their numbers would suggest? Look at all the wonderful developments the world enjoys that originated in Israel, from Jews. Look at the percentage of Nobel Prize winners.

So why would you have “sympathy” for people that are so far above average?

You are splitting hairs to establish that Jews practicing Judaism aren’t Jews - and it’s all due to your hostility toward Jews. I know all about your type.
Judahite bloodlines are pretty much lost.

Yeah….I’ve heard that sanctimonious line before: Gd is angry at Jews, and you’re trying to save me.

Why would you feel sympathy for people who are successful, contributing members of society well beyond that which their numbers would suggest? Look at all the wonderful developments the world enjoys that originated in Israel, from Jews. Look at the percentage of Nobel Prize winners.

I have sympathy because Jews are so persecuted, and because they are unaware of why.

Successful Jews live and thrive within the safety and wealth of Christian nations today. Elsewhere they're not so successful. When the Romans finally destroyed what was left of Judea, most of the Jews fled into Europe to live with the dispersed of the Northern Kingdom, thus the Jews rejoined the rest of Israel in a fashion. However, they still carried the curses, as history shows.

Last edited:
I have sympathy because Jews are so persecuted, and because they are unaware of why.

Successful Jews live and thrive within the safety and wealth of Christian nations today. Elsewhere they're not so successful. When the Romans finally destroyed what was left of Judea, most of the Jews fled into Europe to live with the dispersed of the Northern Kingdom, thus the Jews rejoined the rest of Israel in a fashion. However, they still carried the curses, as history shows.
JELLY BEAN 101 the jelly-beaners blame their own filth on ----G-D

We are arguing with a close minded zealot.

And we don't need "sympathy" we just want to be left the fuck alone.

Don't kill the messenger. I have sympathy for you, not hatred. If you were chosen to keep Gods Law, were you also chosen to suffer? Do you see a cruel irony there?
I wasn’t chosen to suffer. You’re an inch away from saying it was the Jews’ own fault that millions were marched into the gas chambers.

And the Jews in this forum don’t WANT your “message.” You’re just another sanctimonious Christian ”helping“ Jews. Who asked for your help?

As do all Jews elsewhere. But we keep running into these holier-than-thou Christians who want to “help” us.

Oh, did I remember to tell you how wonderful the Shabbos dinner was with the very Orthodox family? An amazing amount of delicious food, heart-warming traditions, lovely camaraderie and song….and did I mention the delicious food? Such suffering I endured! Oye vey.

Many of your laws are 'laws of separation' from the gentile people around you...so why are you here on what is clearly a 'gentile' forum? Go away and be separate.

As do all Jews elsewhere. But we keep running into these holier-than-thou Christians who want to “help” us.

Oh, did I remember to tell you how wonderful the Shabbos dinner was with the very Orthodox family? An amazing amount of delicious food, heart-warming traditions, lovely camaraderie and song….and did I mention the delicious food? Such suffering I endured! Oye vey.
As I alluded to earlier you are safely in the generous care of Joseph as pictured in the Ephod. Enjoy. :)

Many of your laws are 'laws of separation' from the gentile people around you...so why are you here on what is clearly a 'gentile' forum? Go away and be separate.

Then why did you post a clearly Jewish topic on this "gentile forum"? To be an asshole? Well done!

And whats up with you saying "Jewish reader comments are certainly welcome." ? Clearly you can't handle being soundly refuted. Maybe you should go away.... in shame.

Then why did you post a clearly Jewish topic on this "gentile forum"? To be an asshole? Well done!

And whats up with you saying "Jewish reader comments are certainly welcome." ? Clearly you can't handle being soundly refuted. Maybe you should go away.... in shame.
I was surprised at the level of unfamiliarity by the Jews here concerning their own sacred texts.

The comments from the Jews weren't at all constructive and unsurprisingly voiced the familiar anger, denial, and paranoia when anyone takes issue with their interpretation of scripture.

Hard to be refuted by someone who admits that I know more than they do about a 'Jewish' subject. Worse yet they refuse to educate themselves about it, even for their own edification.

For your edification Dr. Moishe has opened himself up to criticism by insisting that all Israelites were Jews, then posting it on the internet.

Last edited:
I was surprised at the level of unfamiliarity by the Jews here concerning their own sacred texts.

The comments from the Jews weren't at all constructive and unsurprisingly voiced the familiar anger, denial, and paranoia when anyone takes issue with their interpretation of scripture.

Hard to be refuted by someone who admits that I know more than they do about a 'Jewish' subject. Worse yet they refuse to educate themselves about it, even for their own edification.
W.nutz----you are clueless

Forum List

Back