Zone1 The Ephod, according to Jewish teaching.

By

so you say you follow Jewish dietary laws, yet quote a Xtian source to justify eating cheeseburgers?

There us a lot.ore to Torah than what is written in the Pentateuch.
for those who are interested-----commercial meat in the USA is slaughtered in accordance with
kosher rules-------by PUBLIC HEALTH LAWS.

By

so you say you follow Jewish dietary laws, yet quote a Xtian source to justify eating cheeseburgers?

There us a lot.ore to Torah than what is written in the Pentateuch.
Dietary laws are God's laws, not Jewish laws.

Jews go through the Law with a fine-toothed comb to sort out the smallest detail, but as I have alluded to all throughout this thread, they deliberately ignore anything that conflicts with their Jewish mindset. See the OP link. Go through it with a fine-toothed comb. Be prepared to have most of what you believe turned on its head. :omg:

Last edited:
Dietary laws are God's laws, not Jewish laws.

Jews go through the Law with a fine-toothed comb to sort out the smallest detail, but as I have alluded to all throughout this thread, they deliberately ignore anything that conflicts with their Jewish mindset. See the OP link. Go through it with a fine-toothed comb.
No, dietary laws are G-d’s laws for Jews.

And since you’re not Jewish, it’s none of your business, other than your constant criticism of “the Jewish mindset.”

No, dietary laws are G-d’s laws for Jews.

And since you’re not Jewish, it’s none of your business, other than your constant criticism of “the Jewish mindset.”
The Law was given to all Israel, not just the Jews.

Got chapter and verse for that?
The law came down from Mount Sinai. I don’t have the actual verse, but obviously in Exodus.

But hey….if you want to keep kosher, fine. No skim off my back. Does that mean you also avoid scavengers and shellfish?

if you mean not all those living in Israel are Jews, of course not. The law does not apply to them.
Jews living there are called Israelis, not Israelites. Many if not most of the Christians living there are Israelites by ancestry.

The law came down from Mount Sinai. I don’t have the actual verse, but obviously in Exodus.
It came down to all twelve tribes, not just the tribe of Judah. (The Pentateuch is on your computer, right at your fingertips.)
But hey….if you want to keep kosher, fine. No skim off my back. Does that mean you also avoid scavengers and shellfish?
Of course.

I’m heading out now. Nice to talking with, as always. ;)
Something to consider when you return.

The Law was given to all Israel, all the twelve tribes. The Law became "Jewish" after the division of Israel in the days of Rehoboam and Jeroboam. The priesthood, the Levites, together with the Jews and Benjamite's became the "house of Judah". As the Law was now administered only to the Jews (and a few from the other tribes that remained) and because the Jewish judges, the Pharisees, were now the sole judges of the Law, the Law became "Jewish".

Meanwhile the breakaway "house of Israel", comprised of the other ten tribes set up their own worship sans the legitimate priesthood of the Levites, and eventually fell into idolatry. Conquered and removed by the Assyrians and scattered northward they eventually lost their identity and any memory of the Law and became lost to history.

Meanwhile, even as the "house of Judah" was later conquered and enslaved by the Babylonians they retained the priesthood and the Law, which was reestablished after their captivity, in the days of Ezra and Nehemiah.

This was prophetic as the 'scepter', the rulership, invested in the throne of David and the seat of Moses, which included the authority of the Levitical priesthood, was to remain with the Jews, "the house of Judah" while the 'birthright', the promise of material wealth and power, was given to Joseph, who was the preeminent figure of the breakaway "house of Israel", so-called because most of the tribes of Israel were included.

Last edited:
Something to consider when you return.

The Law was given to all Israel, all the twelve tribes. The Law became "Jewish" after the division of Israel in the days of Rehoboam and Jeroboam. The priesthood, the Levites, together with the Jews and Benjamite's became the "house of Judah". As the Law was now administered only to the Jews (and a few from the other tribes that remained) and because the Jewish judges, the Pharisees, were now the sole judges of the Law, the Law became "Jewish".

Meanwhile the breakaway "house of Israel", comprised of the other ten tribes set up their own worship sans the legitimate priesthood of the Levites, and eventually fell into idolatry. Conquered and removed by the Assyrians and scattered northward they eventually lost their identity and any memory of the Law and became lost to history.

Meanwhile, even as the "house of Judah" was later conquered and enslaved by the Babylonians they retained the priesthood and the Law, which was reestablished after their captivity, in the days of Ezra and Nehemiah.

This was prophetic as the 'scepter', the rulership, invested in the throne of David and the seat of Moses, which included the authority of the Levitical priesthood, was to remain with the Jews, "the house of Judah" while the 'birthright', the promise of material wealth and power, was given to Joseph, who was the preeminent figure of the breakaway "house of Israel", so-called because most of the tribes of Israel were included.

Forum List

Back