Zone1 The Ephod, according to Jewish teaching.

It’s quite odd, isn’t it? A non-Jew so concerned with trying to convince practicing Jews that they don’t need to follow the laws. What business is it of his, for example, if I only eat seafood with fins and scales? It’s not as if we are telling non-Jews they have to give up the lobster they love so much.

i believe it is a way of eradicating Jew, not by gassing them, but by trying to get them to abandon Judaism.
It's cultural genocide. If they get us to stop following Torah, in a few generations we will be gone. Problem for him is that it's been tried before. It's never worked.

Am Israel Chai.

It's cultural genocide. If they get us to stop following Torah, in a few generations we will be gone. Problem for him is that it's been tried before. It's never worked.

Am Israel Chai.
Am Yisrael Chai…..and todah

It’s quite odd, isn’t it? A non-Jew so concerned with trying to convince practicing Jews that they don’t need to follow the laws. What business is it of his, for example, if I only eat seafood with fins and scales? It’s not as if we are telling non-Jews they have to give up the lobster they love so much.

i believe it is a way of eradicating Jew, not by gassing them, but by trying to get them to abandon Judaism.
I follow the dietary laws given by God. It's not solely a Jewish thing. And at no time have I suggested that Jews stop following the Law. This thread is a critique of the presentation by Rabbi Moishe (see OP link).

Last edited:
I follow the dietary laws given by God. It's not solely a Jewish thing. And at no time have I suggested that Jews stop following the Law. This thread is a critique of the presentation by Rabbi Moishe (see OP link).
You only buy Kosher meats? How long do you wait between eating meat and milk?

You just dismiss most Jews as not Jews.

"Kosher" is a Jewish thing. I'm not Jewish.

Not so. To the OP; Rabbi Moishe insists that I am Jewish. Most who Rabbi Moishe deems as Jews aren't.
I don't think you understand the dietary laws like you think you do.

Was your mother a Jew? Did you convert according to Hallacha? If no, you are not a Jew.

I don't think you understand the dietary laws like you think you do.
I understand the laws, rules, principles, and the biology. All God's laws are intended to produce good health. Jews aren't the healthiest people in the world, in fact they have some serious genetic susceptibilities to several diseases.
Was your mother a Jew? Did you convert according to Hallacha? If no, you are not a Jew.
I said that I'm not a Jew. The dietary laws were given to all Israel, not just to the Jews. You don't have to be Jewish to avoid unhealthy foods.

Last edited:
I understand the laws, rules, principles, and the biology. All God's laws are intended to produce good health. Jews aren't the healthiest people in the world, in fact they have some serious genetic susceptibilities to several diseases.

I said that I'm not a Jew. The dietary laws were given to all Israel, not just to the Jews. You don't have to be Jewish to avoid unhealthy foods.
If you are not a Jew, none of those laws apply to you. And there is a whole lot more to Jewish dietary Laws than healthy food.

If you are not a Jew, none of those laws apply to you. And there is a whole lot more to Jewish dietary Laws than healthy food.
Of course, those laws don't apply, but others can apply those laws, and benefit from them. Many who are neither Jewish or Christian recognize their value and apply them. Health and fitness practitioners often cite biblical health principles.

Of course, those laws don't apply, but others can apply those laws, and benefit from them. Many who are neither Jewish or Christian recognize their value and apply them. Health and fitness practitioners often cite biblical health principles.
So tell us…..which laws of kashrut do you follow, and why?

So tell us…..which laws of kashrut do you follow, and why?
Clean meats, fish, and fowl, plants that produce viable seed (if possible). I do eat cheeseburgers, however (I don't think they're made from "a kid boiled in its mother's milk).

Why, because I see the wisdom in it.

Last edited:
Clean meats, fish, and fowl, plants that produce viable seed (if possible). I do eat cheeseburgers, however (I don't think they're made from "a kid boiled in its mother's milk).

Why, because I see the wisdom in it.
Specifically, what do you consider a clean meat? Split hooves and chew cud?

Also, you miss the compassion intended with not cooking meat in the fluid that nourished it in life.

Also, you miss the compassion intended with not cooking meat in the fluid that nourished it in life.
And clean meat needs to be slaughtered in the proper way. So you are not following the dietary laws.

Cloven hoofs, chew cud, fins and scales, birds with crops and three- toes-in-front-one-in-back, green plants that produce seed. Drain blood from butchered animals. This is all third-grade stuff.
What the Bible says about Boiling a Kid in its Mother's Milk.

Last edited:
You’re talking to me? I know the meat has to be killed in a certain way!
He's talking to me.

Of course, you drain the blood, preferrable while the animal is still alive. I was a meatcutter for 15 years and never saw carcasses that weren't drained of blood. I challenge anyone to find a cut of meat in any market that hasn't been properly butchered.

Last edited:
He's talking to me.

Of course, you drain the blood, preferrable while the animal is still alive. I was a meatcutter for 15 years and never saw carcasses that weren't drained of blood. I challenge anyone to find a cut of meat in any market that hasn't been properly butchered.
Needs to be slaughtered in a specific way.

Cloven hoofs, chew cud, fins and scales, birds with crops and three- toes-in-front-one-in-back, green plants that produce seed. Drain blood from butchered animals. This is all third-grade stuff.

By

so you say you follow Jewish dietary laws, yet quote a Xtian source to justify eating cheeseburgers?

There us a lot.ore to Torah than what is written in the Pentateuch.

Forum List

Back