The fact that the left and ESTABLISHMENT hate Putin, and since they lie about everything...

I
tinydancer is actually rooting for Assad and Putin, and calling the US a war criminal.

You are seeing it with your own eyes, boys and girls.

Jane Fonda must be so proud.

I am rooting for Assad and Putin to take out ISIS and AQ. Damn straight I am. These barbarians need to be eliminated.

Oh and I am not just calling the actions of the US as crimes against humanity. Oh no. I throw in Harper from Canada, Cameron from Britain, Hollande from France, Merkel of course, and needless to say the Sunni Gulf states who started all this shit with our help.

It's disgusting.
See?

Rooting for Russia and Assad, and calling the US and its allies war criminals.

We have us a genuine Hanoi Jane here, folks.

You are actually seeing this. It's real.

Do NOT forget what you have seen from this person.

brazille.jpg

Wow. This is amazing.

First, they call for us to cut and run during the Iraq war. Today, they blame that very same policy for the rise of ISIS.

And now they are accusing America of war crimes and they are worshiping the Russians.

Holy shit. The 60s comsymps are back in force!
They say that everything happens in cycles. They also say that politics makes strange bedfellows.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

There's nothing wrong with Putin besides the fact that he's not fighting ISIS in Syria and he's pretty much against democracy and a free press anywhere.

Wow. What a flat out fucking lie. What part of victory over terrorists in Allepo and other cities don't you get? Putin is going after ISIS and al Nusra big time.
Link?

Wow. This is amazing.

First, they call for us to cut and run during the Iraq war. Today, they blame that very same policy for the rise of ISIS.

And now they are accusing America of war crimes and they are worshiping the Russians.

Holy shit. The 60s comsymps are back in force!
They say that everything happens in cycles. They also say that politics makes strange bedfellows.

I'm glad Reagan is dead. It would have broken his heart to see how the Right has been infected by these traitors.

There's nothing wrong with Putin besides the fact that he's not fighting ISIS in Syria and he's pretty much against democracy and a free press anywhere.

Wow. What a flat out fucking lie. What part of victory over terrorists in Allepo and other cities don't you get? Putin is going after ISIS and al Nusra big time.
Link?

Russian jets light up ISIS terrorists near Palmyra

Russian jets light up ISIS terrorists near Palmyra

I
tinydancer is actually rooting for Assad and Putin, and calling the US a war criminal.

You are seeing it with your own eyes, boys and girls.

Jane Fonda must be so proud.

I am rooting for Assad and Putin to take out ISIS and AQ. Damn straight I am. These barbarians need to be eliminated.

Oh and I am not just calling the actions of the US as crimes against humanity. Oh no. I throw in Harper from Canada, Cameron from Britain, Hollande from France, Merkel of course, and needless to say the Sunni Gulf states who started all this shit with our help.

It's disgusting.
See?

Rooting for Russia and Assad, and calling the US and its allies war criminals.

We have us a genuine Hanoi Jane here, folks.

You are actually seeing this. It's real.

Do NOT forget what you have seen from this person.

I supported Afghanistan. I supported Iraq at the time with the information we were given. I've been a loyal little camper my whole life.

But the west's involvement in deposing Mubarak and installing the Muslim Brotherhood really made me take a look at our foreign policy.

I didn't think we could fuck up the Middle East more than we had. But holy toledo! We've managed to do it.

Libya was given over to terrorists. And the relentless pursuit of the overthrow of Assad by our governments to placate Qatar, Turkey and Saudi Arabia now has millions displaced.and who knows how many dead.

Calling it like I see it. It would be nice if Obama or any other leader would bitch slap Turkey for targeting Kurds or maybe make a mention to Saudi Arabia to stop bombing the shit out of Yemen.

But the only sound is crickets.

Yes Iraq was a ithering mistake. Trump himself on it and all conservtives will now agree. But of course "you are us or against us.". Speechless.

Forum List

Back