The Facts About Racism

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
We are all different, but we want to be around those who are like us. In the filming of the original Planet of the Apes it was noted that at lunch time all of the actors dressed like chimps ate with each other, the apes at with each other, etc etc.

Yes, some use skin color to justify their desire for evil. There is always some excuse. Right now in Kenya everyone is blacker than black are killing each other because they are from a different tribe. Man is evil and will justify evil however we can.

Skin color is just an excuse.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So youre saying that even though the actors couldnt see themselves they were unconsciously drawn to other actors that were dressed like them? How does that correlate to the self image of what race you are? Their racial self image has been built up over a lifetime. Do you think putting on a costume changes that racial self image that easily?

So youre saying that even though the actors couldnt see themselves they were unconsciously drawn to other actors that were dressed like them? How does that correlate to the self image of what race you are? Their racial self image has been built up over a lifetime. Do you think putting on a costume changes that racial self image that easily?

Apparently he's saying that he takes his cues on Sociology from apocryphal (and unlinked) anecdotes from the movies, and not even the movies themselves but the film set making a movie.

The funny part is that he translates that ^ into the word "facts". :rofl:

The facts say it does. You see yourself in your own mind as what your mind wants.

Apparently he's saying that he takes his cues on Sociology from apocryphal (and unlinked) anecdotes from the movies, and not even the movies themselves but the film set making a movie.

The funny part is that he translates that ^ into the word "facts". :rofl:
And you take yours from your ass.

The facts say it does. You see yourself in your own mind as what your mind wants.
What facts? Did the actors tell you that they saw themselves as the costumes they were wearing even though they had a lifetime of looking in the mirror and seeing what race they were prior to this?

What facts? Did the actors tell you that they saw themselves as the costumes they were wearing even though they had a lifetime of looking in the mirror and seeing what race they were prior to this?
You’re a well known racist on this board. You’ll deny reality to justify your love of evil.

We've had 2 world wars because whites decided to fight each other. Spare us the mention of Kenya. And I guess those were blacks in eastern Europe who were fighting each other during Clinton. And of course being ignorant whites will cite Kenya but don't want to talk about colonization and what it caused. We all want to be around those like us this fool says. Yes we all want to be around other men and women. I mean you can hang out with wolves if you want but.......

We've had 2 world wars because whites decided to fight each other. Spare us the mention of Kenya. And I guess those were blacks in eastern Europe who were fighting each other during Clinton. And of course being ignorant whites will cite Kenya but don't want to talk about colonization and what it caused. We all want to be around those like us this fool says. Yes we all want to be around other men and women. I mean you can hang out with wolves if you want but.......
Like I said, people use anything to justify their love of evil. Thanks for validating it for me.

You’re a well known racist on this board. You’ll deny reality to justify your love of evil.
You just resorted to a personal attack which lets me know you have no facts. Focus. Dont deflect to me. Did the actors tell you they changed their racial self image to be a chimp?

You just resorted to a personal attack which lets me know you have no facts. Focus. Dont deflect to me. Did the actors tell you they changed their racial self image to be a chimp?
You keep on validating the OP.

Tell me men are not walking around thinking they are women.

You keep deflecting from my question.

Did the actors tell you they changed their racial self image? You claimed this was a fact. So I want to know how you came about this fact.

Did the actors tell you they changed their racial self image? You claimed this was a fact. So I want to know how you came about this fact.
Facts are facts. If you have a problem with facts that’s your problem.

Facts are facts. If you have a problem with facts that’s your problem.
Since you keep deflecting I am pretty accurate in stating you simply have no facts. You fail again.

Is there a term other than "racist" to describe your intense hatred of white people?

He's saying race is just one way they divide us. When race is no longer a factor they'll just pick something else like hair height or eyes

Is there a term other than "racist" to describe your intense hatred of white people?
What does that have to do with the OP and my question?

What does that have to do with the OP and my question?
Validated the OP. Only albinos are white people, and they aren’t even white. You just use skin color to justify your evil.

He's saying race is just one way they divide us. When race is no longer a factor they'll just pick something else like hair height or eyes
He is saying people self segregate. I just want to know why he claims its a fact that they did it because they had on chimp costumes vs gorilla costumes. Obviously he doesnt seen to have an answer for his claim that it was fact.

Forum List

Back