The facts of Trumpist allegations of Arizona Voter Fraud: Over 3 million votes cast; 182 problem cases; 4 charges; ZERO convictions.

You are the last one to talk about sources. Your sources have lied, and been caught, repeatably over the last 5 years. Next. AZ was stolen and it will be decertified. The legislature can do that without the courts. It is called plenary power.
Bah Ha Ha HA Ha HA HA HA HA

I'll make you a promise: I'd like to see what is leading you to believe this stuff. Provide the sources, and I will just thank you and I will not comment on their validity or anything else. I just want to know, and I'll read it too.
I'll make you a promise:

Why would a promise from you mean anything? Your ass sucks cottonwood. Your word means less than 0.

EXPLOSIVE – WE CAUGHT THEM: Audit Documents Were Created Last Week for Georgia Election Audit Completed in November Only After Our FOIA Request​

The proof in the article.

Yeah, the Q-Kook Frauditeer Mr Logan now demands additional documents and suggests a door to door campaign to intimidate. He'll prolong the grift as long as humanly possible.

Let this be a lesson to other states considering the same bullshit. It was a total embarrassment to the state of AZ, cost them hundreds of thousands and the ballots are now trash - no one can ever audit them again - toss 'em in the shredder.

AND they'll need to replace all those compromised voting machines. .

Last edited:
Yeah, the Q-Kook Frauditeer Mr Logan now demands additional documents and suggests a door to door campaign to intimidate. He'll prolong the grift as long as humanly possible.

Let this be a lesson to other states considering the same bullshit. It was a total embarrassment to the state of AZ, cost them hundreds of thousands and he ballots are trash - no one can ever audit them again - toss 'em in the shredder.

AND they'll need to replace all those compromised voting machines. .
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They are more than ready to back up what they say in court. It is as good as over. Everything is documented and checked. The Democratic party will be history.
Actually, everything has been debunked; showing the frauditors don't know what the fuck they're doing. Like their claim of 74,000 more ballots received than sent which turns out to be people who picked up their ballot in person to vote early...

The Constitution says so. Thank you for showcasing your ignorance.
The Constitution says it's the Congress, not the states, which certifies the federal election. They did that on January 7th, 2021. There ain't nothing that's gonna change that.

SO far they only found fewer than 200 potential cases of fraud, with only 4 leading to charges !!

Its over, there was no fraud...

This has not stopped Trump and his Trumpers from just magically fabricating lies, lies about mail in ballots and fraudulent ballots that are not true in anyway. Election officials have quickly debunked all of Trumps blatant lies.

It looks like Trump's play is to just keep on fabricating lies about fraud that never happened. Trump's retard supporters will believe any lie they are told so they will gladly believe Trump's new lies even though Trump's lies have already been debunked.

All independent experts have said Trump is lying and there is no fraud. Its over, the Audit produced nothing at all. There is no evidence of fraud.

The election officials are the primary suspects for the election fraud. Why should anyone believe their excuses?

By "independent experts," you mean Democrats.

Actually, everything has been debunked; showing the frauditors don't know what the fuck they're doing. Like their claim of 74,000 more ballots received than sent which turns out to be people who picked up their ballot in person to vote early...

The so-called "FACTS" don't contradict the claim, moron.

The Constitution says it's the Congress, not the states, which certifies the federal election. They did that on January 7th, 2021. There ain't nothing that's gonna change that.
Anything gained illegally can be taken away. That is the law.

Forum List

Back