The facts of Trumpist allegations of Arizona Voter Fraud: Over 3 million votes cast; 182 problem cases; 4 charges; ZERO convictions.

Arizona state Senator Wendy Rogers stated: “I have heard enough. With the tens of thousands of ballots mailed without being requested, the over ten thousand people who voted after registering after November 3rd, the failure of Maricopa to turn over the 40% machines, the passwords that Dominion still refuses to turn over, & tens of thousands of unauthorized queries demonstrating how insecure the election was, I call for the Biden electors to be recalled to Arizona & a new election must be conducted. Arizona’s electors must not be awarded fraudulently & we need to get this right.” Arizona state senator Sonny Borelli stated: “I’ve seen enough evidence to challenge the validity of the certification of the Maricopa County Election results.” Arizona state senator Kelly Townsend stated that “I want to see indictments.”

The space between the alternate universes just keeps getting wider. Evidently they're told they're all Democrats.

Sellers has told "Cyber Ninjas" they'd better be ready to back this stuff up in court.

This is just fuckin' bizarre.
They are more than ready to back up what they say in court. It is as good as over. Everything is documented and checked. The Democratic party will be history.

They are more than ready to back up what they say in court. It is as good as over. Everything is documented and checked. The Democratic party will be history.
What would you say is the best one-stop source for this stuff?

Fyi

Only 11 states require an absentee ballot to be notorized or witnessed

40 states with DC, do not require notorizing....

The 11 states that do require it, should drop the requirement imo, and not the other way around....

I have voted absentee ballot for the past 20 plus years and have never needed a notary, and it should stay that way.... my signature is a legal affidavit on the absentee envelope.

We are not talking about absentee ballots. Mail in ballots are different.

They are very very worried about the now documented 74k fraud ballots in the hands of the audit.... The only real audit.

How did traitor Joe win a state that voted GOP state house and state senate?

Fraud ballots....

All states need forensic audits....
Sycophant

The 74,232 votes that the cyber ninja stupidoo's can't account for? They're mail-in ballots that were returned early and counted as early votes. The cyber charade dipshits claimed that the county failed to send the envelope information to them. The County election supervisor's had to tell them again that the ballots were returned in person and they showed ID at the polling place when casting their legal ballot.

You, are today's fucking idiot.

Sycophant

The 74,232 votes that the cyber ninja stupidoo's can't account for? They're mail-in ballots that were returned early and counted as early votes. The cyber charade dipshits claimed that the county failed to send the envelope information to them. The County election supervisor's had to tell them again that the ballots were returned in person and they showed ID at the polling place when casting their legal ballot.

You, are today's fucking idiot.
You expect people to believe mail in ballots were taken to the polling location to be turned in? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

This post is an outright lie.
They've found thousands of fake ballots and they say they've found enough verifiable fraud to reverse the election and flip the state over to Trump.

“We also learned that according to the written records, there were about 74,000 mail-in ballots that were received by the county, but there is no record that they were ever sent out,” said Ward. “There were also nearly 4,000 people who were shown as having voted on election day, but their registration date is after Oct. 15, 2020, which was the deadline for registering to vote.”​
Joe Biden purportedly won Arizona by less than 11,000 votes, which is much less than the amount of potential fraud.​

Indeed

You folks claim there's no fraud at all....and now you move the goalposts to people must be arrested before you believe there is any?
The fact that they're finding fraud isn't enough.
They're at the point where they're just now finding fraud in an audit.
I don't expect our corrupt FBI to ever investigate and make arrests.
The best we can expect is that we will prove that Biden didn't win.
The cyber ballot charade has found nothing.

They have presented nothing and will produce nothing.

TRUMP, citing “74,000 mail in ballots received that were never mailed (magically appearing ballots).”

THE FACTS: No, there were no magically appearing ballots. He is alleging that the number of filled-out ballots received in the mail by election officials exceeded the number of people who had asked earlier for mail-in ballots, by 74,000. But that’s not at all what happened.

The claim mischaracterizes reports created for political parties to track who has voted early so they can target their get-out-the-vote efforts.

One report tracks all requests that voters make for early ballots, either by mail or in person, up to 11 days before the election. The other report tracks all ballots received through the day before the election. That leaves a 10-day window during which people who vote in-person but don’t request a mail ballot would appear on one report but not the other.

Wrong, moron. It compares the list of people who voted by mail with the list of people who requested a mail-in ballot.

How do you know it's true? What are your most trusted sources?
You are the last one to talk about sources. Your sources have lied, and been caught, repeatably over the last 5 years. Next. AZ was stolen and it will be decertified. The legislature can do that without the courts. It is called plenary power.

Dude, the county has the ballot sheets to prove it.

What do you have?
The county has the routers too. Why haven't they turned them over if there was no fraud? Can the county explain duplicate ballots with no serial numbers? It is over, fraud has been proven. Other states will follow and you will deny those facts too. You have lost, your lie has failed.

You are the last one to talk about sources. Your sources have lied, and been caught, repeatably over the last 5 years. Next. AZ was stolen and it will be decertified. The legislature can do that without the courts. It is called plenary power.
I'll make you a promise: I'd like to see what is leading you to believe this stuff. Provide the sources, and I will just thank you and I will not comment on their validity or anything else. I just want to know, and I'll read it too.

Forum List

Back