The facts of Trumpist allegations of Arizona Voter Fraud: Over 3 million votes cast; 182 problem cases; 4 charges; ZERO convictions.

Well saying it doesn't make it true.

There is no evidence of fraud ballots at all, that is a fabricated lie.

This is another example of Trump fabricating lies, his reatard supporters repeating those lies, and all the facts and evidence refuting those lies.

The audit has uncovered no fraud, and all officials have said as such.
There is abundant evidence. The audit just uncovered a truck load

First and foremost, to date, the only cases of provable fraud were individual cases around the nation. There has been no widespread voter fraud proved in any state. Secondly, again, the Constitution declares the Congress decides who the president is. That's the precedent. That's been done.
Horseshit, of course.

You do not know that. If it does not that only helps convince people the government is against them and massive fraud occurred. You have lost the fraud happened and it will be decided in the court of public opinion.
Well, they haven't published their findings either. They have not proved nothing. Trumpybear lost the election and nothing this independent review, or so call forensic audit, can do will change that.

Well, they haven't published their findings either. They have not proved nothing. Trumpybear lost the election and nothing this independent review, or so call forensic audit, can do will change that.
They have proven it to me and half of the country already.

No they didn't

Trumpers just made that up out of thin air.

The AZ election officials said there is no fraud and Trump's lies of fraud, are just that lies.

Its over the audit is over, there is no fraud and it will never hold up in court.
The election officials are the prime suspects, moron.

Fucking moron, the refute the nonsensical claim that there were 74K more ballots received than sent out. But no worries -- no one expects a fucking moron like you to understand.

:itsok:
No they don't, turd.

SO far they only found fewer than 200 potential cases of fraud, with only 4 leading to charges !!

Its over, there was no fraud...

This has not stopped Trump and his Trumpers from just magically fabricating lies, lies about mail in ballots and fraudulent ballots that are not true in anyway. Election officials have quickly debunked all of Trumps blatant lies.

It looks like Trump's play is to just keep on fabricating lies about fraud that never happened. Trump's retard supporters will believe any lie they are told so they will gladly believe Trump's new lies even though Trump's lies have already been debunked.

All independent experts have said Trump is lying and there is no fraud. Its over, the Audit produced nothing at all. There is no evidence of fraud.

KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT AND YET WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE ALL THE ELECTIONS FROM HERE ON OUT TAKE A VERY DRASTIC TURN. GEORGIA HAS ALREADY DEMONSTRATED THAT. SO YEAH IT IS WELL WORTH THE TIME AND EFFOR TO INVESTIGAGTE IT BECAUSE IT WILL STOP FUTURE OFFENSES EVEN IF IT NEVER GETS TO CORRECT THE PAST ONE. AND TRUST ME IT WAS THERE.

JO

I find it odd that counts were suspended in 3 key states with no audits and not one objection was made. I also find it odd that voting laws are not the same everywhere making interpretation vary. There is absolutely no way to guarantee honesty with mail in voting
I find it odd that millions of people believe the feeble excuse making of a narcissistic moron. Some things are odd, I guess.

You are here desperately denying it. It happens every time.
I like to keep up with the right wing conspiracy sphere.

They’re always fascinating.

Especially the way they explain away failures by jumping immediately to the next thing. Happening yet again, with this audit claiming they can’t prove anything until they get more, something or another.

It just keeps coming. The majority of Americans will know that the election was stolen and the ridiculous narrative enforced by censorship, media lies, and political persecution has been a huge lie. It is over, the election was stolen.

Actually, the Constitution is the supreme law of the land and it offers nothing in terms of decertifying a certified election. All it says is the Congress decides who the president is -- and Congress decided that back on January 7th.
It also says nothing about gay marraige, but all you witless turds claim it protects gay marriage.

No conspiracy except the one to defraud Trump. It is being proven every day.
It’s not. Your sad little mind just won’t let you accept that Trump lost. You’ve committed so hard to this that you accept anything else would break what’s left of your mind.

Remember when Trump supporters were all excited about Powell’s case? Turns out it was complete rubbish and they didn’t do anything to prove any of it. But none of you ever heard that. It was because you had already moved onto the next thing. Every time you claim to have proof, that crumbles under the slightest bit of scrutiny. But by the time it does, you’ve already found something else.

It doesn’t end.

Forum List

Back