The facts of Trumpist allegations of Arizona Voter Fraud: Over 3 million votes cast; 182 problem cases; 4 charges; ZERO convictions.

Youre kidding me! They actually found 4 cases? All repubs?
The were two dem and two rebubs. Out of 200 "potentially" fraudulent votes, only four were "potential" enough to charge. And those have not yet proven or convicted.

But does ANY of this matter???

Last edited:
Gay marriage is addressed under equal protection under the law. States can't give a marriage license to one person but not another based on gender.
Sure they can. Where does the Constitutino mention anything about gender? Can they give a marriage license to someone who is twelve years old? Can they deny a marriage license to someone who wants to marry his sister?

You're bogus theory of equal justice has already been debunked.

There was massive fraud in the swing states.
The only thing true is there were allegations of massive fraud by the losing Team Trumpybear!
It has all but been proven.
Nah, the Fat Lady has not even been notified that she might need to sing......
Two states have already proven it.
Again the only thing they have proved is the number of allegations by the losers!
The Democrats can kiss their asses goodbye.
Only if they don't drop the "Defund the Police" slogan, and or change some of their other stupid messaging ideas.......

Sure they can. Where does the Constitutino mention anything about gender? Can they give a marriage license to someone who is twelve years old? Can they deny a marriage license to someone who wants to marry his sister?

You're bogus theory of equal justice has already been debunked.

AMENDMENT XIX​

Passed by Congress June 4, 1919. Ratified August 18, 1920.

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex.

You folks claim there's no fraud at all....and now you move the goalposts to people must be arrested before you believe there is any?
The fact that they're finding fraud isn't enough.
They're at the point where they're just now finding fraud in an audit.
I don't expect our corrupt FBI to ever investigate and make arrests.
The best we can expect is that we will prove that Biden didn't win.

No sizable fraud fuck face. You’re the one moving the goal posts

There was massive fraud in the swing states. It has all but been proven. Two states have already proven it. More will follow. The Democrats can kiss their asses goodbye.
Any arrests yet? You say you have the proof…where are the arrests?

The six states in question
The six states in question
Well that’s not true at all as I happen to be from one
Nine months have passed and you still have no understanding of any of it and haven’t done even the most basic diligence on the subject.

You’re dismissed.:salute:
Report to latrine detail and close the door on your way out.

The Arizona Public Opinion Pulse survey, which was conducted by OH Predictive Insights, found that 62% of state GOP voters believe the audit will show that Trump pulled out a victory there last year.

The Arizona Public Opinion Pulse survey, which was conducted by OH Predictive Insights, found that 62% of state GOP voters believe the audit will show that Trump pulled out a victory there last year.
So? We already know rightards are nuts. We don't need a poll for that.

I live in Illinois and it happens every year. So I'm guessing it happens in every fking state. You wouldn't know because you don't have the authorization to know.
I live in Illinois and it happens every year. So I'm guessing it happens in every fking state. You wouldn't know because you don't have the authorization to know.
WTF? :blues:
I see. You’re on a mission from god.

The Trumpsters here are convinced that the "report" is proving huge fraud. They're spiking the football.

This just gets more difficult to understand.
The deranged cult has made no headway in pushing the Cry Baby Sore Loser's "Big Lie" since his dozens of fake challenges were thrown out of court and his goons failed to hang Mike Pence.

Republicans (those who are not incorrigible trump butt barnacles in other states) are refusing to repeat the embarrassing Arizona farce.

Election officials in multiple Republican-leaning states and counties that voted for Trump resisted calls by state legislators to undertake election audits akin to the one now playing out in Arizona.
Election officials in Pennsylvania’s Republican-leaning Tioga and York counties shot down requests by GOP state Sen. Doug Mastriano to turn over election materials including ballots and voting machines...
North Carolina’s State Board of Elections rejected a call Thursday from the state’s House Freedom Caucus to “access randomly selected voting systems” in the state to inspect them for potential security issues...
Oklahoma’s elections board rebuffed a request from Republican state Rep. Sean Roberts to audit the state’s elections, which he claimed was necessary based on allegations of election fraud in other states.
Typical of the refusals to act irresponsibly:

“The State Board has received no credible evidence that the certified results are not accurate, and elected officials from both sides of the aisle have stated that the 2020 general election in North Carolina was conducted fairly,” Brinson Bell wrote in her letter to North Carolina Republicans striking down their request. “We will not allow misinformation about voting systems or any other aspect of elections to dictate our priorities in administering elections.”
Trump alleged widespread fraud during the presidential election, a claim which he and his allies have failed to produce any evidence to support. Government-run audits have repeatedly affirmed states’ election results...

Still not a single suspect in the delusional vast conspiracy, nor any explanation of its methodology.

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 11.16.34 AM.png

"They can make me go away,
but they can't stop me lying and sniveling!"

Last edited:
The deranged cult has made no headway in pushing the Cry Baby Sore Loser's "Big Lie" since his dozens of fake challenges were thrown out of court and his goons failed to hang Mike Pence.

Republicans (those who are not incorrigible trump butt barnacles in other states) are refusing to repeat the embarrassing Arizona farce.

Election officials in multiple Republican-leaning states and counties that voted for Trump resisted calls by state legislators to undertake election audits akin to the one now playing out in Arizona.
Election officials in Pennsylvania’s Republican-leaning Tioga and York counties shot down requests by GOP state Sen. Doug Mastriano to turn over election materials including ballots and voting machines...
North Carolina’s State Board of Elections rejected a call Thursday from the state’s House Freedom Caucus to “access randomly selected voting systems” in the state to inspect them for potential security issues...
Oklahoma’s elections board rebuffed a request from Republican state Rep. Sean Roberts to audit the state’s elections, which he claimed was necessary based on allegations of election fraud in other states.
Typical of the refusals to act irresponsibly:

“The State Board has received no credible evidence that the certified results are not accurate, and elected officials from both sides of the aisle have stated that the 2020 general election in North Carolina was conducted fairly,” Brinson Bell wrote in her letter to North Carolina Republicans striking down their request. “We will not allow misinformation about voting systems or any other aspect of elections to dictate our priorities in administering elections.”
Trump alleged widespread fraud during the presidential election, a claim which he and his allies have failed to produce any evidence to support. Government-run audits have repeatedly affirmed states’ election results...

Still not a single suspect in the delusional vast conspiracy, nor any explanation of its methodology.

View attachment 514612
"They can make me go away,
but they can't stop me lying and sniveling!"
These are zombies. Zombies just keep going.

Forum List

Back