The FACTS on Food Stamps

LOL.

I know a bit more about this then you may think. And no, you don't need to know how to wash dishes, you just need to be willing to work, show up on time, take instructions and not be a lazy ass.

the "will work for food" homeless..... are not willing, do not show up on time, do not want to take instruction and are lazy fucking asses.

You might know a bit, but you don't know my city, and there are tons of jobs going for kitchen hands, but you must have experience working in a restaurant.
I will browse the papers over the coming weeks and months and find you an advertisement to show what I mean.

i work in the restaurant industry, so i know a more then just "a bit" Here, i would seriously wonder about any place that had to advertizes for a dishwasher position.

LOL.

I know a bit more about this then you may think. And no, you don't need to know how to wash dishes, you just need to be willing to work, show up on time, take instructions and not be a lazy ass.

the "will work for food" homeless..... are not willing, do not show up on time, do not want to take instruction and are lazy fucking asses.

You might know a bit, but you don't know my city, and there are tons of jobs going for kitchen hands, but you must have experience working in a restaurant.
I will browse the papers over the coming weeks and months and find you an advertisement to show what I mean.

i work in the restaurant industry, so i know a more then just "a bit" Here, i would seriously wonder about any place that had to advertizes for a dishwasher position.

If there are 53 people applying for one job, you wouldn't need to advertise, they would have workers and friends that would get others there to work. Dishwasher is not a high skilled position.

LOL.

Found one from my state:

DISHWASHER
Job Code: 15
# of Openings: 2
Description

(MUST BE 18 AND OLDER): The dish washer is responsible for properly cleaning, maintaining, and organizing the facilities under food & beverage administration. The dish washer will complete cleaning and organizing duties as highlighted by the cleaning schedule provided by the chef on duty. It is also expected that the dish washer reports of any malfunction or defect of equipment, upkeep issues, lighting issues, potential hazards, or any other detriment to the safety and sanitation of the department. The dish washer will assist with putting away of incoming deliveries and ensure their proper storage and organization. The dish washer is responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to established policies, training, and departmental standards. The dish washer is also expected to know, understand, and abide by federal health code standards as highlighted by IHC training.

Submit completed application.

MUST be fluent in English.

NOT required: Diploma/G.E.D

Job positions include day, night and shift work.

Our business operates 365 days a year: weekdays, weekends and holidays, 20 (daily) and 24 hours (holiday). Employees must be willing to work as assigned.

Mandatory Drug Testing AND Background Checks for all employees.

Orientation and Training is mandatory to all new employees.

Provides customer friendly services.

I have no idea why, fast food is anywhere close to popular, except people are lazy and would exchange good food they can make themselves, for fast fixed dog shit.

You cannot buy ANY prepared foods with SNAP.

Next...

Yes you can. You just can't buy HOT prepared food. You can buy any deli item that is cold, and you can buy take & bake pizza from Papa Murphy's. In fact, their business largely depends on snap dollars...our local one had a broken ebt machine, and the manager was talking to me and they said it was taking forever to get it fixed and it was killing their business. You can also buy soda....and fountain soda from 7/11...and candy.

What is a "broken EBT machine"?

We take pets away from people because they are not taking care of them but not the kids.
Makes a lot of sense.

If you want to work there is always a job.

why work when producing a slug baby will get you all the entitlements you need to have a workable life.... miserable pathetic welfare whore life....but at least one they don't have to work for?

We take pets away from people because they are not taking care of them but not the kids.
Makes a lot of sense.
All should be fought with deadly force.
OK here ya go find me a job in Western North Carolina I have a class B cdl and experience to go along with it. I need at least 9$ an hour since I am an experienced driver...ya see I have applied to these jobs the few around here anyways...no one will hire me because some pig lied and said I ran a stop sign almost 3 years ago...1 tiny little fucking thing and these dick heads won't hire me...so not my problem.I will stick with side jobs for cash.

You cannot buy ANY prepared foods with SNAP.

Next...

Yes you can. You just can't buy HOT prepared food. You can buy any deli item that is cold, and you can buy take & bake pizza from Papa Murphy's. In fact, their business largely depends on snap dollars...our local one had a broken ebt machine, and the manager was talking to me and they said it was taking forever to get it fixed and it was killing their business. You can also buy soda....and fountain soda from 7/11...and candy.

Far as I know there is no such thing as an EBT machine...there is a machine at EVERY major grocery store,wal mart,kmart etc damn near everywhere that you can swipe your debit,credit,ebt card...all the same machine so yeah I would say his business was hurting especially since no one with debit or credit cards can pay as well.

why work when producing a slug baby will get you all the entitlements you need to have a workable life.... miserable pathetic welfare whore life....but at least one they don't have to work for?

U R so right and the lookers take it to the next level.
A few miles from me is an exclusive golf country club. Former pro football player with a Super Bowl ring from the Patriots and he used to play for Falcons lives there.
He retired a few years ago. Looker woman a few years before that assured him she was on birth control, NOT and she had his child. Last year at New England his salary was 1 million a year and take a wild guess how much his child support was that year.
He retires and his income goes to about $65K a year so he files for a modification of child support, a civil matter. County marshalls can not get the woman served with the modification motion so they hire me. I find where she works 2 counties over, go the HR Dept. there and get her served.
Child support goes down a pant load based on his new income.
The woman goes out and gets pregnant again to qualify for new benefits.
And they claim this never happens.

Makes a lot of sense.
OK here ya go find me a job in Western North Carolina I have a class B cdl and experience to go along with it. I need at least 9$ an hour since I am an experienced driver...ya see I have applied to these jobs the few around here anyways...no one will hire me because some pig lied and said I ran a stop sign almost 3 years ago...1 tiny little fucking thing and these dick heads won't hire me...so not my problem.I will stick with side jobs for cash.

Far as I know there is no such thing as an EBT machine...there is a machine at EVERY major grocery store,wal mart,kmart etc damn near everywhere that you can swipe your debit,credit,ebt card...all the same machine so yeah I would say his business was hurting especially since no one with debit or credit cards can pay as well.

Far as you know is that you do not know.

EBT machines have a cash back function and are located in strip clubs and bars.

Makes a lot of sense.

No they aren't.
For you to have an EBT in a gas station etc.. You have to carry eggs, bread, milk, and other suck items.
You are thinking about ATMs that except EBT, and you can only get cash back if you are receiving cash benefits.
So obviously you also don't know either.

Why have a baby when you can just keep a bunch of old men prisoner in your basement and steal there SS and welfare checks?

No they aren't.
For you to have an EBT in a gas station etc.. You have to carry eggs, bread, milk, and other suck items.
You are thinking about ATMs that except EBT, and you can only get cash back if you are receiving cash benefits.

B'loney, one can sell items bought with an EBT for cash.

No they aren't.

B'loney, one can sell items bought with an EBT for cash.

So? That wasn't the point of my post or the post I responded to.
You cannot carry an EBT machine in a strip club. Selling food for money has nothing to do with my post or the post I responded to.

Makes a lot of sense.

Uh so do the machines at wal mart and ingles and bilo and every other damn store here...I use my debit card from my bank it asks me if I want any money back...if I need cash I say yes if not then no. Those aren't EBT machines shit head they are just regular machines you use to debit,credit card and ebt cards.Oh and gift cards.

Uh so do the machines at wal mart and ingles and bilo and every other damn store here...I use my debit card from my bank it asks me if I want any money back...if I need cash I say yes if not then no. Those aren't EBT machines shit head they are just regular machines you use to debit,credit card and ebt cards.Oh and gift cards.

At a strip club your debit/credit card machine cannot have the EBT function, nor can you have an EBT machine like they have at a c-store.
The only way you can get cash at a strip club is if they have an ATM machine that accepts EBT cards, which most do these days and you cannot take cash out from your food stamps.

No they aren't.

and other suck items.

:confused:

At a strip club your debit/credit card machine cannot have the EBT function, nor can you have an EBT machine like they have at a c-store.
The only way you can get cash at a strip club is if they have an ATM machine that accepts EBT cards, which most do these days and you cannot take cash out from your food stamps.
Ah. I wouldn't know I don't get cash from the state and I don't frequent strip clubs lol

Ah. I wouldn't know I don't get cash from the state and I don't frequent strip clubs lol

I am stripper. ;)

Forum List

Back