The FACTS on Food Stamps

All should be fought with deadly force.

OK here ya go find me a job in Western North Carolina I have a class B cdl and experience to go along with it. I need at least 9$ an hour since I am an experienced driver...ya see I have applied to these jobs the few around here anyways...no one will hire me because some pig lied and said I ran a stop sign almost 3 years ago...1 tiny little fucking thing and these dick heads won't hire me...so not my problem.I will stick with side jobs for cash.

Far as I know there is no such thing as an EBT machine...there is a machine at EVERY major grocery store,wal mart,kmart etc damn near everywhere that you can swipe your debit,credit,ebt card...all the same machine so yeah I would say his business was hurting especially since no one with debit or credit cards can pay as well.

Far as you know is that you do not know.

EBT machines have a cash back function and are located in strip clubs and bars.

No they aren't.
For you to have an EBT in a gas station etc.. You have to carry eggs, bread, milk, and other suck items.
You are thinking about ATMs that except EBT, and you can only get cash back if you are receiving cash benefits.
So obviously you also don't know either.

So tell us oh wise one what the fuck is the difference in an EBT machine that accepts the EBT card and an ATM that accepts the EBT card?
You get cash back on the EBT card at the ATM.

Worse than I thought to begin with.
WTF are we doing giving cash to irresponsible folks?
We are a nation of village idiots.

We take pets away from people because they are not taking care of them but not the kids.
Makes a lot of sense.
If you want to work there is always a job.
OK here ya go find me a job in Western North Carolina I have a class B cdl and experience to go along with it. I need at least 9$ an hour since I am an experienced driver...ya see I have applied to these jobs the few around here anyways...no one will hire me because some pig lied and said I ran a stop sign almost 3 years ago...1 tiny little fucking thing and these dick heads won't hire me...so not my problem.I will stick with side jobs for cash.

Yes you can. You just can't buy HOT prepared food. You can buy any deli item that is cold, and you can buy take & bake pizza from Papa Murphy's. In fact, their business largely depends on snap dollars...our local one had a broken ebt machine, and the manager was talking to me and they said it was taking forever to get it fixed and it was killing their business. You can also buy soda....and fountain soda from 7/11...and candy.

What is a "broken EBT machine"?

Far as I know there is no such thing as an EBT machine...there is a machine at EVERY major grocery store,wal mart,kmart etc damn near everywhere that you can swipe your debit,credit,ebt card...all the same machine so yeah I would say his business was hurting especially since no one with debit or credit cards can pay as well.

Exactly. I was a First Data agent....I sold EBT as part of a package along with other debit and credit card terminal processing. If the pizza place had EBT benefits in their package, I'm a monkey's uncle. :eusa_naughty: These kind of statements show koshergirl is pulling these stories of hers out of thin air.

Uh so do the machines at wal mart and ingles and bilo and every other damn store here...I use my debit card from my bank it asks me if I want any money back...if I need cash I say yes if not then no. Those aren't EBT machines shit head they are just regular machines you use to debit,credit card and ebt cards.Oh and gift cards.

Damn, are you folks really this dense?
Your debit card is YOUR MONEY.
The EBT card is MY MONEY that was plundered from me to give to the moocher class.
WTF difference? They get CASH from machines you fool to blow on strippers and booze.

No they aren't.
For you to have an EBT in a gas station etc.. You have to carry eggs, bread, milk, and other suck items.
You are thinking about ATMs that except EBT, and you can only get cash back if you are receiving cash benefits.

So tell us oh wise one what the fuck is the difference in an EBT machine that accepts the EBT card and an ATM that accepts the EBT card?

Any ATM that takes EBT benefits is doing so on a seperate "cash" portion of the program that is usually not provided to anybody but the truly indigent; only a tiny portion of the EBT "nutrition assistance" portion of the program.

Not all ATMs you mental midgets accept the EBT card.
They have to have a certain type of software from Quest.
They clearly have that symbol with "EBT ACCEPTANCE" ON IT.
You ladies make every excuse in the world.

Uh so do the machines at wal mart and ingles and bilo and every other damn store here...I use my debit card from my bank it asks me if I want any money back...if I need cash I say yes if not then no. Those aren't EBT machines shit head they are just regular machines you use to debit,credit card and ebt cards.Oh and gift cards.

The EBT card is MY MONEY that was plundered from me to give to the moocher class.
WTF difference? They get CASH from machines you fool to blow on strippers and booze.

Go fuck yourself buddy boy....you're a goddamn drunk yelling at a computer.

Back in the day I always knew when I had my man beat. Usually took a few quarters as the talent level is always high but when they were beat they sometimes responded like 5 year old sissies like you.
They call names because they have nothing else to go with.
Keep it coming Sally, you are doing very well at the name calling.
Your arguments are weak but you keep it up but no matter how hard you try you can never polish that turd.

Back in the day I always knew when I had my man beat. Usually took a few quarters as the talent level is always high but when they were beat they sometimes responded like 5 year old sissies like you.
Your arguments are weak but you keep it up but no matter how hard you try you can never polish that turd.

When you or Wallstreet has beat some fool like JoeBlam out of every nickle, should he starve to death? What if he was injured or disabled on the job, should he starve to death? Prosecute the fraudster blowing tax dollars on the stripper, not the poor, stupid or disabled.

When you or Wallstreet has beat some fool like JoeBlam out of every nickle, should he starve to death? What if he was injured or disabled on the job, should he starve to death? Prosecute the fraudster blowing tax dollars on the stripper, not the poor, stupid or disabled.

If you are injured or disabled on the job you are compensated by worker's compensation.
I fully support citizens starving to death, seniors being pushed over cliffs in their wheel chairs, dirty water and air, children unclothed and naked, no housing for the poor-let them live in card board boxes, no free cell phones-let them borrow phones, no free health care-let them all die, no free utilities-let them all freeze.
Yes, the media has reported what we stand for accurately and you have believed every word of it.
There is no such thing as folks selling their benefits for cash, spending the cash from EBT cards on non necessities and hiding the cash they make when they do work so they keep their ability to plunder from the producers.
Media says so and media never lies.

No they aren't.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out how EBT works.
Irresponsible? Yeah, okay.

If you want to work there is always a job.

why work when producing a slug baby will get you all the entitlements you need to have a workable life.... miserable pathetic welfare whore life....but at least one they don't have to work for?

the system is set up for abuse and they find every possible way to abuse it. why is mone yto pay for rent and education put in their hands directly and not paid to the school or landlord, who is then forced to claim it as income on their taxes.

A woman my wife works with has on son on welfare. he lives with his girlfriend who is on welfare. he gets rent assistance but pays no rent. he lives with the girlfriend who also gets rent assistance. he was going to school and gets school aid. he registers, drops out and gets a credit. the system is totally scammed

All atms do not accept ebt. I lived in an area where NONE of the 2 or 3 atms accepted them, so welfare recipients either had to get an exception in order to receive checks (which are obsolete) or they had to drive 40-90 miles to get to an ATM where they could cash out their welfare and get their rent money.

All atms do not accept ebt. I lived in an area where NONE of the 2 or 3 atms accepted them, so welfare recipients either had to get an exception in order to receive checks (which are obsolete) or they had to drive 40-90 miles to get to an ATM where they could cash out their welfare and get their rent money.

So you're on welfare, yet you have a car and gas money to drive 40-90 miles to cash a check? So in other words, your an able-bodied person who's just too lazy to get a job and you're complaining about how hard it is to cash your lazy-person-handout-check?

So you're on welfare, yet you have a car and gas money to drive 40-90 miles to cash a check? So in other words, your an able-bodied person who's just too lazy to get a job and you're complaining about how hard it is to cash your lazy-person-handout-check?

Sounds legit

Like those who say they can't afford health insurance. If they canceled their cable, cell phone, quit eating out and going to the movies, well.....

Priorities people, priorities

-Geaux

We have hungry children & infants after everyone had to cut so much. We have the lowest percent of people employed in over 32 years. So many people have no job or income that it has the US consuming much less. I just witnessed a horrific head on collision this weekend that took first responders 2-1/2 hours to respond to & cut the young lady out of her car. It took over 3 hours since the accident to get her to the hospital. She was the only one in her class to get a prestigious scholarship, but now she may die because we have weak first responders & wealthy drunk drivers who cross over the center line. Our country won't survive like this.

June U.S. trade deficit sinks 22.4% to $34.2 billion because people here are consuming less. So we are importing less & have more domestic product left over to export.

Wal-Mart's CEO "the only reason people get out in the middle of the night & stand in line to buy baby formula as soon as EBT payment hits, is that they need it, and they’ve been waiting for it."

labor-force-participation-rate-chart-apr-2012.jpg

I have no problem with feeding our citizens. Cutting $20 billion because of a few bad actors is stupid. Go after the fraudsters, but feed the people.

Last edited:
What are we up to now 48% of Amerika is on food stamps now? Do you see something wrong here?

Well, yes. After the Great Republican Recession, and the present GOP still trying to turn it into the Second Great Republican Depression by blocking anything that would aid the economic recovery, that is what you get.

And this most of all demonstrates just what is wrong;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPKKQnijnsM]Wealth Inequality in America - YouTube[/ame]

Is that why Obama is opposed to the key stone pipeline? Instead this administration wants to spend billions more on the same old story, infrastructure, teachers, cops ..... you know the same plan he has been discussing since his very first State of the Union address. You would think after over a trillion taxpayer dollars spent, and only seeing unemployment drop (at best) by 2 points with 1% GDP growth... this President would actually begin to "learn" something about true economic growth.

Last edited:
We take pets away from people because they are not taking care of them but not the kids.
Makes a lot of sense.

What is a "broken EBT machine"?

Exactly. I was a First Data agent....I sold EBT as part of a package along with other debit and credit card terminal processing. If the pizza place had EBT benefits in their package, I'm a monkey's uncle. :eusa_naughty: These kind of statements show koshergirl is pulling these stories of hers out of thin air.

Wow. NOt only are you full of shit, you're a liar.

And now, a monkey's uncle:

"Does Papa Murphy's accept EBT — Electronic Benefits Transfer?
Yes. Papa Murphy's gladly accepts EBT at nearly every store location. Contact your nearest Papa Murphy's for details.

Papa Murphy's | Frequently Asked Questions

I submit to you that you don't know half of anything about welfare, foodstamps, or any of the bullshit you're spewing.

Well it caused quite a problem, which is why those clients did get an exception, and are pretty much the last people in the state to still receive a welfare check.

One was a grandma, raising her grandkids...

The same area has the largest percentage in Oregon of entitlement-receiving individuals...yet doesn't have an office. Progressives don't like poor people to live in the country. They're fine with it if they starve or freeze to death.

Wow. NOt only are you full of shit, you're a liar.

And now, a monkey's uncle:

"Does Papa Murphy's accept EBT — Electronic Benefits Transfer?
Yes. Papa Murphy's gladly accepts EBT at nearly every store location. Contact your nearest Papa Murphy's for details.

Papa Murphy's | Frequently Asked Questions

I submit to you that you don't know half of anything about welfare, foodstamps, or any of the bullshit you're spewing.

And you're calling a Visa/MC terminal an "EBT machine".....I don't really care if Papa Murphy's has scammed the program someplace....it's food so what? You sure know a lot about the EBT program for never having used it....so who's the "liar" here? :uhoh3:

p.s. I read your link and discovered they accept EBT....the CASH DEBIT side of the program not the "nutrition assistance" side. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back