The FACTS on Food Stamps

It's a keypad.

term-veri-pinpad1000se.jpg

That's a pinpad for taking debit cards.....I've sold hundreds of them. :eusa_whistle:

Most terminals now have internal pinpads but by using them, the customer has to enter their passcode on the terminal keypad which means giving the public access to terminal....bad things can happen when they start pushing the wrong buttons.

And it's exactly what Papa Murphy's, and many grocery stores, use for ebt.

BTW, I've actually dealt with the corp who installs/repairs/maintains them. Their workers are notoriously stupid. Which is why I can believe you worked for them.

It's a keypad.

term-veri-pinpad1000se.jpg

That's a pinpad for taking debit cards.....I've sold hundreds of them. :eusa_whistle:

Most terminals now have internal pinpads but by using them, the customer has to enter their passcode on the terminal keypad which means giving the public access to terminal....bad things can happen when they start pushing the wrong buttons.

And it's exactly what Papa Murphy's, and many grocery stores, use for ebt.

BTW, I've actually dealt with the corp who installs/repairs/maintains them. Their workers are notoriously stupid. Which is why I can believe you worked for them.

I worked for myself, being a First Data (Cardservice International) AGENT....if you'd read my posts instead of calling me names you'd have already known that. We'd get the terminal from TASQ, plug it into a 1-800 land-line for the client's download, and deliver it ready to go. Very profitable residual income enterprise....every transaction run, I made money even if I was fishing, enjoying lunch with a lady, or sound asleep. If you were as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't be crying the blues about being poor. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Is that relevant to anything?

Meanwhile, you know exactly dick about the foodstamp program, or the rules that govern it, or the people who use it.

Is that relevant to anything?

Meanwhile, you know exactly dick about the foodstamp program, or the rules that govern it, or the people who use it.

Meanwhile, I SOLD the EBT package to merchants, trained them about the guidelines and rules they must abide by, and oversaw their processing. That's what I know. What I also know is you're too fucking simple to even get EBT benefits despite being destitute. What you know about any of this remains a mystery. :rolleyes:

You sold it to merchants when you knew nothing about the program.

Yes, bank atms will process and dispense cash from ebt cards.

Yes, ebt does carry both cash AND foodstamps on it.

Yes, it is amazingly easy to defraud the system, and it is defrauded regularly and with great gusto, and

Yes, you can use FOOD BENEFITS to get pizza and other fast food from major food chains.

I think that pretty much takes care of every stupid statement you've made.

You sold it to merchants when you knew nothing about the program.

Yes, bank atms will process and dispense cash from ebt cards.

Yes, ebt does carry both cash AND foodstamps on it.

Yes, it is amazingly easy to defraud the system, and it is defrauded regularly and with great gusto, and

Yes, you can use FOOD BENEFITS to get pizza and other fast food from major food chains.

I think that pretty much takes care of every stupid statement you've made.

I believe I've proved who knows what about the EBT program since I sold it. You've proved nothing other than you don't know what a pinpad is, didn't know the pizza chain was accepting the CASH part of the EBT program, and that lobster isn't banned because nobody expecting to eat the rest of the month would ever buy it. I think that about sums up who knows what. I think it's also time to end this little game of yours....you're just proving yourself to be a shallow and vindictive woman who can't make a good enough living to support yourself and your family. So you take it out on anonymous people who get the help they need while you won't because you're either too prideful or stupid to apply. Either way, you're a waste of time...buh bye bitch. :fu:

Subway takes them too:

And Jack in the Box:

Here’s a quick list of fast food restaurants in states that already accept food stamps for restaurant meals:
Michigan:
Church’s Chicken
Kentucky Fried Chicken
McDonald’s
Subway
Grandma’s Famous Chicken
Eight Mile Pancake House
Mr. T’s BBQ
Vito’s Pizza
California:
Jack in the Box
Subway
El Pollo Loco
Papa Murphy’s Pizza
Florida
KFC
Taco Bell
Pizza Hut
Papa Murphy’s Pizza
Arizona
Domino’s Pizza
Golden Corral
Southern Cuisine
Rally’s Hamburger

Fast Food Chains Getting Into the Food Stamp Act - ABC News

That is two years old, and by no means a complete list.

cripes, there must be a stupid gene that goes with the name "joe".

Last edited:
Do you read the words "accept food stamps for restaurant meals"? Do you know what that means?

It means you are stupid, and a liar.

OK...enough of SNAP saying what you want to hear. I work in a position that has me working alongside grocery and convenience store owners and managers...

SNAP is full of crap on THEIR propaganda! All kinds of able bodied men women and young adults are receiving food stamps--- many of them are also receiving all kinds of other aid (free stuff on the tax payers dime)

They buy CRAP with food stamps...everything from candy bars and ice cream to Quick Serve Restaurant food (QSR) that has been cooked and thrown in the cooler so they can purchase with food stamps. They can buy a fucking Slurpee so long as they wait until they are outside to open and stick a straw in it!

The Facts about Food Stamps Everyone Should Hear

A recent US News & World Report article set out to unveil the “facts” about food stamps.

What are the so-called “facts”?

For one, the article claims that the food stamps program is not “bloated,” but rather, the surge in participation and spending is a result of the program “doing what it’s supposed to do.”

But what is it “supposed to do”?

Food stamps (or the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), as it is now called) were designed to ensure that Americans without the ability to provide for themselves are able to receive basic nutrition. However, application loopholes and policy changes over the past decade or so have allowed recipients to bypass income and asset tests, meaning many people are receiving food stamps who would not have been eligible under the program’s original purposes.

One of the changes in eligibility requirements is “broad-based categorical eligibility.” This type of eligibility means that an individual who receives any service under another welfare program, such as Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)—even something as small as a TANF brochure—can be deemed eligible for food stamps. A full 50 percent of all food stamp recipients now enroll in the program through this broad-based categorical eligibility procedure. As Heritage welfare experts Robert Rector and Kiki Bradley write:

In states using this loophole, a middle-class family with one earner who becomes unemployed for one or two months can receive $668 per month in food stamps even if the family has $20,000 in cash sitting in the bank. Because of this, food stamps has been transformed from a program for the truly needy to a routine bonus payment stacked on top of conventional unemployment benefits.

In addition, the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has operated substantial outreach programs to pull more people onto the food stamp rolls. Some states have gone so far as to hire food stamp recruiters, tasked with filling a monthly quota of new food stamp enrollees.

Another “fact,” according to the author, is that much of the growth in food stamp costs is due to the recession and is temporary.

That’s partially true. Food stamp spending has roughly doubled in the past four years, and part of this is clearly due to the recession. However, food stamp spending has been on an upward climb since the program began back in the 1960s. In the decade prior to the recession, total government food stamp spending nearly doubled, from $19.8 billion in 2000 to $37.9 billion in 2007.

Bfoodstampreform2012chart1.gif

Read the rest hear

You can win the lottery, and if you take it in one lump sum, it's only counted as income in the month you receive it. So if you win 300 million in August and apply to recertify your fs effective Sept. 1, that income isn't counted.

Now the interest WOULD be counted...if any is received. But all that $$ could be sitting in the bank and it doesn't matter...if you're cat el, your resources aren't considered.

That really isn't where the majority of fraud takes place. The fraud takes place when you have *self employed* people, who have businesses but don't file taxes, so we just take their word about what they earn. And everybody claims to pay high rent, even if they don't pay any at all, because rent /shelter doesn't have to be verified unless it's in question (and it never is) and counts as a deduction against their income.

I have had clients who have received foodstamps for their entire adult life, who ALWAYS fudge about income, and who ALWAYS have to be asked for the same things, year in and year out...they attempt to hide income and every single year will say "oh I didn't know you counted that". Oh really? You forgot that we asked for it last year..and the year before...and the year before??? Or they will consistently tell you their net income and pretend it is their gross income, as if workers aren't smart enough to look and see the difference.

Last edited:
Subway takes them too:

And Jack in the Box:

Here’s a quick list of fast food restaurants in states that already accept food stamps for restaurant meals:
Michigan:
Church’s Chicken
Kentucky Fried Chicken
McDonald’s
Subway
Grandma’s Famous Chicken
Eight Mile Pancake House
Mr. T’s BBQ
Vito’s Pizza
California:
Jack in the Box
Subway
El Pollo Loco
Papa Murphy’s Pizza
Florida
KFC
Taco Bell
Pizza Hut
Papa Murphy’s Pizza
Arizona
Domino’s Pizza
Golden Corral
Southern Cuisine
Rally’s Hamburger

Fast Food Chains Getting Into the Food Stamp Act - ABC News

That is two years old, and by no means a complete list.

cripes, there must be a stupid gene that goes with the name "joe".

And Joe gets.........BLAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Crud he's been blammed from early on, he's just too stupid to notice, I guess.

That pin pad (the image of which I provided) is the exact same one used in welfare offices for clients to enter their pin numbers, and check their ebt balances, if they're too stupid to call the 800 number on the back of their card.

You can win the lottery, and if you take it in one lump sum, it's only counted as income in the month you receive it. So if you win 300 million in August and apply to recertify your fs effective Sept. 1, that income isn't counted.

Now the interest WOULD be counted...if any is received. But all that $$ could be sitting in the bank and it doesn't matter...if you're cat el, your resources aren't considered.

That really isn't where the majority of fraud takes place. The fraud takes place when you have *self employed* people, who have businesses but don't file taxes, so we just take their word about what they earn. And everybody claims to pay high rent, even if they don't pay any at all, because rent /shelter doesn't have to be verified unless it's in question (and it never is) and counts as a deduction against their income.

I have had clients who have received foodstamps for their entire adult life, who ALWAYS fudge about income, and who ALWAYS have to be asked for the same things, year in and year out...they attempt to hide income and every single year will say "oh I didn't know you counted that". Oh really? You forgot that we asked for it last year..and the year before...and the year before??? Or they will consistently tell you their net income and pretend it is their gross income, as if workers aren't smart enough to look and see the difference.

I love it when the restaurant impossible guy looks at their books and comes back telling them they are 700k short and everyone just looks up in the air. It's obvious they are all taking food and cash as unreported income then claiming they are receiving no income and are starving. Then Robert rebuilds their restaurant for free for them. LOL

The problem is we know many folks that just got divorced, have money stashed away, are not working now, their families are loaded and they apply and get approved for the food stamps.
This "in need" formula is fucked up.
Same with college grants.
Same with free lunch program at school where we know people with 4 kids that get subsidized lunch and they live in 200K homes.
We are teaching the youth a bad lesson with this food stamp program.

I love it when the restaurant impossible guy looks at their books and comes back telling them they are 700k short and everyone just looks up in the air. It's obvious they are all taking food and cash as unreported income then claiming they are receiving no income and are starving. Then Robert rebuilds their restaurant for free for them. LOL

I agree but most of that show and all "reality" shows are cooked.

Maybe most are, but not Duck Dynasty.

The problem is we know many folks that just got divorced, have money stashed away, are not working now, their families are loaded and they apply and get approved for the food stamps.
This "in need" formula is fucked up.
Same with college grants.
Same with free lunch program at school where we know people with 4 kids that get subsidized lunch and they live in 200K homes.
We are teaching the youth a bad lesson with this food stamp program.

Around here every kid at school gets a breakfast that is funded by the tax payers. You can send them donations if you like. They throw the food out if it is not eaten. If I'm gonna donate money I'd rather do it to a better cause than public education.

LOL, that one probably more so than others.
My daughter is a professional actress and we know many in the production industry.
I watched Duck Dynasty once, it was funny as hell for 10 minutes.
Then it was the same old silliness over and over and over. Turned it on another night and it sucked.
All reality shows suck in my opinion.

LOL, that one probably more so than others.
My daughter is a professional actress and we know many in the production industry.
I watched Duck Dynasty once, it was funny as hell for 10 minutes.
Then it was the same old silliness over and over and over. Turned it on another night and it sucked.
All reality shows suck in my opinion.

So you prefer your sitcoms dramas with better actors, or you just don't like sitcoms?

Forum List

Back