The failure of overriding Trump’s veto in the House is quite strange

It's about win #7,053 for Trump and no, none of the Dem care jack about the border. When was the last time any of them even campaigned on securing it?

If you got a frontal lobotomy.

YUGE victory for Trump! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Willing to bet your life or property on it? I thought so.
Lol well the people living on the border would have no choice to take that bet huh?
Why? They cant move? Liar.
Right how silly of them. The government wants to build a wall through their property and for the sake of sucking government dick, they should let them! I love how this example of big government is an exception for you hypocrites.
They have no property on the Rio Grande right of way liar. All Texas rivers have a right of way owned by the government. Other states do to. Next lie.
Lol what the fuck? Oh so your solution is to build the wall on a river. Wow that’s brilliant. This forum never ceases to amaze me lol
No liar, it will be built on the right of way. Why don't you stop lying?

How to Stop Lying

This is obviously a victory for Trump despite the fact that Dems had voted against the measure initially. It’s not like any democrat in office doesn’t care about border security given the billions they agreed to in the spending bill. It’s just basic common sense a goddamn wall is a stupid idea. Sorry, republicans, even though this was a victory for Trump, the wall will NEVER be built. Why? Because even appropriate funding for such a thing wouldn’t nearly be the only obstacle in actually building a wall along the border. Ah, the repair of Washington will probably never come I guess.
Libs continue to incentivize illegal crossings. They want increased crime and disease. It will further their agenda.
Just look at the criminal they let go today in Chicago.

It's about win #7,053 for Trump and no, none of the Dem care jack about the border. When was the last time any of them even campaigned on securing it?

Lol well the people living on the border would have no choice to take that bet huh?
Right how silly of them. The government wants to build a wall through their property and for the sake of sucking government dick, they should let them! I love how this example of big government is an exception for you hypocrites.
They have no property on the Rio Grande right of way liar. All Texas rivers have a right of way owned by the government. Other states do to. Next lie.
Lol what the fuck? Oh so your solution is to build the wall on a river. Wow that’s brilliant. This forum never ceases to amaze me lol
Your refusal to defend national sovereignty baffles many of us.

This is obviously a victory for Trump despite the fact that Dems had voted against the measure initially. It’s not like any democrat in office doesn’t care about border security given the billions they agreed to in the spending bill. It’s just basic common sense a goddamn wall is a stupid idea. Sorry, republicans, even though this was a victory for Trump, the wall will NEVER be built. Why? Because even appropriate funding for such a thing wouldn’t nearly be the only obstacle in actually building a wall along the border. Ah, the repair of Washington will probably never come I guess.
Libs continue to incentivize illegal crossings. They want increased crime and disease. It will further their agenda.
Just look at the criminal they let go today in Chicago.
He is a piece of shit the real cops condemned. His 15 minutes is over. There will be consequences.

Notice how he twists small portion of what people say to make it something else. Classic stain.

I’ve made it quite clear on this forum over and over that border security is critical. It’s just stupid to assume a wall is a good idea. How this simple nuance escapes you people is beyond me.

It's called "WINNING".

One of the campaign promises Donald Trump made was that we'd get sick of all the winning. He said that we would be so sick of it that we would beg him "Please Mr. Trump, I can't stand this much winning."

But we haven't reached that point yet, it might take another term.

It's called "WINNING".

One of the campaign promises Donald Trump made was that we'd get sick of all the winning. He said that we would be so sick of it that we would beg him "Please Mr. Trump, I can't stand this much winning."

Lol I love how you cherry pick these small victories and pretend all the massive Trump failures never happened.

I’ve made it quite clear on this forum over and over that border security is critical. It’s just stupid to assume a wall is a good idea. How this simple nuance escapes you people is beyond me.
Well... many are saying border security is not necessary. Your solution?

Never give up hope.

:laughing0301:

This is obviously a victory for Trump despite the fact that Dems had voted against the measure initially. It’s not like any democrat in office doesn’t care about border security given the billions they agreed to in the spending bill.

It’s just basic common sense a goddamn wall is a stupid idea.

Sorry, republicans, even though this was a victory for Trump,

the wall will NEVER be built.
I suppose you are willing to write the check that covers the costs of all the illegals. Education, healthcare etc. Or are you requesting everyone else pay for it?

It's called "WINNING".

Lol I love how you cherry pick these small victories and pretend all the massive Trump failures never happened.

What "failures"? He prevented Hillary from being elected, didn't he?

It's called "WINNING".

What "failures"? He prevented Hillary from being elected, didn't he?

I think Hillary was her own cause. She couldn't have won if she had been the only name on the ticket. Trump did her a favor by running and allowing her to save face by having him to blame! ;)

once again already built in most areas, what the fuck is your problem?

Out of just short 2000 miles,only 733 miles have been built and much of it isn't any sort of a wall. In most areas, a Wall really can't be built or does not work. Other parts, you can have neither a security fence nor a Wall due to the terrain. The most you can have either a wall or a security fence is about 1000 miles. That's it. Past that, it's going to have to be all the other methods or the terrain will stop illegals anyway. Here are some areas that you can't have either a wall or a security fence in

Marsh areas. You can try but in a couple years, you can watch it slowly disappear as it sinks.

Mountain Areas. The closest thing you can have is a barbed wire fence every once in awhile with a sign on it. Much of it won't even allow that due to the terrain

Canyon areas. Believe it or not, there are a lot of canyon areas along the border. There just isn't any physical way to put either a wall or a security fence there.

There are also places that it's just too far away from anything to really need either a security fence or a wall. The Desert areas are more than dangerous. The chances of illegals making it over those areas are almost nil. Yes, they may be flat but you don't even want to try and drive across them. Plus, the Border Patrol will see you coming from miles away. And anyone trying to enter these areas had better hope that the Border Patrol gets to them before Mother Nature does what She does best and She Kills them in a very slow, painful death.

There was already 733 miles of Security Fence and Walls built when Trump took over. The other two Presidents built an average of 73 miles a year of new construction.. For the fiscal years of 2017 and 2018, there was a total of 2.6 billion allocated by law for repair and new construction. The number of miles of new construction was a total of ZERO inches. That means that there should have been another 146 miles built in 2017 and 2018 for a total of 879 miles as of the end of 2018. That means that the wall would have been completed by mid 2020 and then all moneys would go towards repair and upgrade of existing border security. Instead, we are more than 2 years behind schedule and not one single inch of new wall or security construction has been done under Trump. And don't count the Upgrading, that's supposed to be done anyway, it's funded as part of the 1.3 billion annual allocation.

So stop this, "It's an Emergency" crap. If anything, you people may have just created the emergency if one really does exist. Put Trumps feet to the fire on this one and don't let him lead you around by what is left of your gonads. He hasn't kept this campaign promise by a long shot.

February, one of the coldest and busiest months along the southern border in years. U.S. authorities detained more than 70,000 migrants last month, according to preliminary figures, up from 58,000 in January.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-again/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ac758a4b6603

I am glad you used the term "Migrants" instead of Illegal Aliens. These people were turning themselves into the check points for the most part as per the immigration laws of the United States. They seek asylum legally. The problem really isn't the number of asylum seekers, it's the lack of border security people to process these people along with the lack of the Judges, Lawyers and Courts to handle the load. A Wall won't fix this issue.

I am glad you used the term "Migrants" instead of Illegal Aliens. These people were turning themselves into the check points for the most part as per the immigration laws of the United States. They seek asylum legally. The problem really isn't the number of asylum seekers, it's the lack of border security people to process these people along with the lack of the Judges, Lawyers and Courts to handle the load. A Wall won't fix this issue.

Not my term. Washington Post term. There is no legal grounds for asylum from Central American countries.

You gotta go back.

Well... many are saying border security is not necessary. Your solution?
Wait so who is saying border security is not necessary? Seriously, give me a quote from a democrat in office who says border security is not important. My solution is what we already do. Just because illegal immigration still happens, it doesn’t mean the system we have
Is flawed. You will never completely eliminate this problem. It also doesn’t hurt to offer people asylum when they seek it and truly need it. A little human compassion won’t kill you. I still find it hilarious republicans call themselves Christians.

More importantly, migration from Mexico has been falling since 2008 because of the big recession. In fact, about just as many Mexicans have LEFT the US. Believe it or not, in a post 2008 recession world, more and more Mexicans have a better quality of life in their own country. The US just isn’t as attractive to immigrants since that recession.

This is obviously a victory for Trump despite the fact that Dems had voted against the measure initially. It’s not like any democrat in office doesn’t care about border security given the billions they agreed to in the spending bill.

It’s just basic common sense a goddamn wall is a stupid idea.

Sorry, republicans, even though this was a victory for Trump,

the wall will NEVER be built.
I suppose you are willing to write the check that covers the costs of all the illegals. Education, healthcare etc. Or are you requesting everyone else pay for it?
Lol well basic common sense dictates that no one person can afford such policies. Even if I was a trilliomaire, i could only make these budgets work for two years lol. That’s why everyone pays taxes so it will work.

Forum List

Back