The FAKE FTX Scandal

Again, not sure that has to do with Hunter.
That all the other clowns on wall street are doing coke and face no legal consequences...

I make a LOT more money than you. I know this because you posted your salary here some time ago. My wife is a physician so it's safe to say she makes quite a bit more than you as well. Did I mention that I live in a lower cost of living area thanks to not electing Democrats. Add it all up and you can be assured we don't live in a trailer park. We are Republican because we both successful AND intelligent.

Yeah, but you won't tell us even what state you live in, so I have to take anything you say with a grain of salt.
I'm sure your double wide is lovely.

That all the other clowns on wall street are doing coke and face no legal consequences...

Yeah, but you won't tell us even what state you live in, so I have to take anything you say with a grain of salt.
I'm sure your double wide is lovely.
Are they affecting national security by peddling influence? Please name one.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
I would argue that our national security is totally effected by the madness on Wall Street.

And Congress already investigated Hunter and found he did nothing wrong.
Who investigated Hunter? When did this happen? Was it before the story was censored or after the laptop was called Russian disinformation by intelligence agencies?

Who investigated Hunter? When did this happen? Was it before the story was censored or after the laptop was called Russian disinformation by intelligence agencies?
Derp…

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden​

The only people who ever laundered money from Ukraine were Paul Manafort and Rick Gates. Money they made from Putin's puppet there.

They were convicted of money laundering.

And Trump pardoned them

And THAT, my friends, is no hoax.
wrong, they actually were paid for legal services. They just didn’t properly pay taxes on them

they actually provided a service they were experienced and qualified for.

unlike the money the xiden’s were paid for hunter to sit on a corrupt gas company with ties to putin…ans xiden got 10percent of

Surrender? What is with you losers, especially the real stupid ones like you?
You made a dishonest claim that you couldn’t back up. You still can’t and haven’t even tried.

That’s fine. You’re a liar. I accept that admission

You made a dishonest claim that you couldn’t back up. You still can’t and haven’t even tried.

That’s fine. You’re a liar. I accept that admission
Why should I try? Everyone has seen your posts and know you are a little pissant that repeats lies constantly.

Forum List

Back