The FAKE FTX Scandal

He also laundered money to Republicans, no wonder they all were on board with it

And most who donate will do that, and the ones he donated to were specifically trying to change laws as he wanted. That is just politics.

But it was a fraction of the amount, a hundred thousand here and there as opposed to millions. From what I have been reading, it went by more than 10 to 1 to Democrats. Especially to a PAC that wanted Democratic dominance in politics.

While yes… FTX gave prolific amounts to both parties…. It was not “laundered money” in any sense.

Those donations were never tax payer dollars
No, they gave prolific amounts to the Demafascit party....I agree, they weren't laundering money....it was just a fraud, just a ponzi scheme where they were in a unholy fascist relationship, he'd tell folks he had a legit investment, people would give him money, and he'd fund his pals in your Demafascist party...you all were co-conspirartors in this criminal enterprise.

No, they gave prolific amounts to the Demafascit party....I agree, they weren't laundering money....it was just a fraud, just a ponzi scheme where they were in a unholy fascist relationship, he'd tell folks he had a legit investment, people would give him money, and he'd fund his pals in your Demafascist party...you all were co-conspirartors in this criminal enterprise.
We’ve shown you that FTX gave to both parties.

Now you’re not showing ignorance. That horse is out of the barn.

You’re just dishonest

You’re just dishonest
haha you showed FTX donated a little to a republican PAC right before they were going bankrupt…likely are the direction of their co-conspirators so shit for brains like you could draw a false narrative like you’ve tried.

you are being dishonest. Comparing a couple million right before they folded to 37 millions in 2020? hahah

You’re just dishonest

Indeed, FTX gave to RINO's. In other words, they gave to the political class. And they wanted to help destroy the USA.

Typical globalists.

haha you showed FTX donated a little to a republican PAC right before they were going bankrupt…likely are the direction of their co-conspirators so shit for brains like you could draw a false narrative like you’ve tried.

you are being dishonest. Comparing a couple million right before they folded to 37 millions in 2020? hahah
The #2 of FTX gave 25 million to Republicans

What are you referring to?

The campaign finance violations detailed in a 14-page indictment are numerous and varied. Prosecutors from the Southern District of New York accuse Bankman-Fried of conspiring with others to make and receive illegal campaign donations, hide those donations, misuse corporate donations and of improperly using a conduit to hide the donations. Bankman-Fried “and others known and unknown” also allegedly gave money under other people’s names and exceeded limits on political contributions, according to the indictment.

This is what I am referring to.

Actually, he donated to a couple of Republicans who were secure in their seats, and had shown they were in favor of changing laws in regards to CryptoCurrency that would favor him.

That is just typical of how such people donate. Most of the "rich donors" generally are not interested in the politics itself, but in gaining favor in future considerations. And will donate to members of either party (and even sometimes both sides in an election). They as a general rule do not want to be seen as favoring one party over the other, as that will alienate about half of the politicians they may have dealings with.

But from all that I have been reading over several months, this guy and his family were heavily involved in donating vast sums to the Democrats alone. So the few Republicans are largely inconsequential. Most now are placing the amount donated to the Democrats in the tens of millions of dollars, money to a few Republicans all in the tens of thousands of dollars.

The #2 of FTX gave 25 million to Republicans

But Bankman-Fried’s public donations went largely to Democrats. The FTX founder gave more than $990,000 to candidates in the last election cycle, according to OpenSecrets, and another $38.8m to outside groups. Only about $235,000 of his public political giving went toward Republican candidates.

And those "outside groups", those were all Democratic groups, like his mom's MTG.

Actually, he donated to a couple of Republicans who were secure in their seats, and had shown they were in favor of changing laws in regards to CryptoCurrency that would favor him.

That is just typical of how such people donate. Most of the "rich donors" generally are not interested in the politics itself, but in gaining favor in future considerations. And will donate to members of either party (and even sometimes both sides in an election). They as a general rule do not want to be seen as favoring one party over the other, as that will alienate about half of the politicians they may have dealings with.

But from all that I have been reading over several months, this guy and his family were heavily involved in donating vast sums to the Democrats alone. So the few Republicans are largely inconsequential. Most now are placing the amount donated to the Democrats in the tens of millions of dollars, money to a few Republicans all in the tens of thousands of dollars.
yep second largest donor…37 million of the 40 he gave in 2020. The Campaign Fin indictments will be interesting

No one is doubting that Bankman Fried is a crook
yep…the demafasict are funded by crooks…further proof the 2020 election where he was your second largest donor has a big * beside it. Y’all can’t win without cheating

No one is doubting that Bankman Fried is a crook

Your claim is that he donated $25 million to Republicans.

That is not anywhere near true from everything I have been reading. Almost $40m to Democrats, around $200k to Republicans.

I did look, not one shred of evidence that he donated such vast sums to Republicans. Well, other than one quote of his where he admits he gave them huge sums but did it "black" so it could not be traced to him.

Sounds more like BS to me.

While yes… FTX gave prolific amounts to both parties…. It was not “laundered money” in any sense.

Those donations were never tax payer dollars
If you don’t mind, please post the audits. g5000 also swears there was no money laundered but refuses to post the audits

Forum List

Back