The fall of Trumpism continues

By what %?
Now everybody is losing with inflation.
Yes, we know you are a multi-millionaire.

The current unemployment rate is lower than it ever was under Trump. That does not make Biden a great President. I find him to be not the best President but much better than the con man Trump.

Is having a picture of a gun as part of your posts suppose to prove you are tough. Anyone who shows a gun to show they are tough is the ultimate coward.
Is having the word “wisdom” in your avatar suppose to prove you have wisdom? Anyone who puts wisdom to show they have wisdom is the ultimate moron.

Yep your pampers need changing again.
You really know how to hurt a guy, Your horrific words about my pampers need changing are beyond the pale.
And then to use a gun image on your posts is as scary as it gets.
NOT
Are you for real. Everything you post screams that you are one big JOKE

Post the link showing black, Latino, & women's unemoyment Raye is now the lowest in US history.
Trump is quite the friend to minorities. He has opened his arms to white nationalists. He has gained most white voters by basically saying "I will not let white privilege go away through equality for all."
My figures on unemployment are an aggregate number not by race but if you are trying to point out how Trump has been friends to minorities you better look at the whole picture not one metric.
You are an absolute dumbass. As are most Trump minions.
Trump has not empowered minorities. Trump has empowered the dumbasses like you.

You really know how to hurt a guy, Your horrific words about my pampers need changing are beyond the pale.
And then to use a gun image on your posts is as scary as it gets.
NOT
Are you for real. Everything you post screams that you are one big JOKE
Good try at participating. Maybe next time you will actually contribute something.

My opinion is what the vast majority of the world thinks of you and your kind. You stay in the Trump minion bubble and you do not realize how you are looked on by the vast majority.
You have a vivid imagination. You should be in showbiz with all the other...................................

Never mind.

My opinion is what the vast majority of the world thinks of you and your kind.

All that proves is that the vast majority of the world are fucked up idiots like you. The reason why we founded the United States was to be AMERICANS and less like the rest of you assholes. But the door is wide open for you to LEAVE any time you want! Your uncouth opinion ain't worth shit.

Good try at participating. Maybe next time you will actually contribute something.
It is a big contribution to the human race to let individuals who are jokes, know they are jokes. People like you. You are not what you think you are. You are a joke and pathetic. I am trying to help you. You can change.

Forum List

Back