The fall of Trumpism continues

Is having a picture of a gun as part of your posts suppose to prove you are tough. Anyone who shows a gun to show they are tough is the ultimate coward.
We use guns and swastikas because we know how it triggers you, and you morons simply do no let us down. Cry harder. We like it.

All he did was throw the left's smug arrogance back in their faces, rather than sit there and take it, and y'all don't like it....Tough shit...Suck on it.
Trump has always been vulgar and uneducated.

Lower unemployment under Biden but that does not make him a great President. He is much better than Trump.
interest rates doubled
gas prices doubled
Inflation highest in 40 years
20% money down on a new house purchase 50% more than one year ago.
Supply chain shortages every fking where
People leaving jobs at an alarming rate

What a guy?

He lost to Biden in a landslide.
naw, someone told you that. It's ok, I get that you can't follow the thread. I'll state it again, he received 10 million more votes in 2020.

Now you could have asked 10 million more than what? but you didn't, but here, 10 million more than 2016 when he won. Again son, your TDS symptoms are severe, you should see a doctor.

naw, someone told you that. It's ok, I get that you can't follow the thread. I'll state it again, he received 10 million more votes in 2020.

Now you could have asked 10 million more than what? but you didn't, but here, 10 million more than 2016 when he won. Again son, your TDS symptoms are severe, you should see a doctor.
Trump lost.

Forum List

Back