The fall of Trumpism continues

Trump is a loser.
He beat Hillary.

He beat Barry & his criminal administration.

He beat Pelosi and tge treasonous criminal Democrats...again and again.

He had the most successful Presidency by the numbers in decades, in some cases EVER
- Compared to Biden's WORST Presidency, making Carter look like a genius

His endorsed candidates just went something like 21 for 21 the other night while Democrats would secretly rather have an endorsement from Trump than Biden

The 2024 GOP nomination is Trump's for the taking while nit even 1/2 way through his Presidency polls show the majority if Democrats don't want him to run again...some don't even want him to stay until the end of his term

Bwuhahahaha

Trump isn't tge loser, snowflake. Look in that mirror you keep avoiding

If you do not approve of liberal values, are you saying based on Trump's embarrassing values, he should be a liberal?
He has called himself a liberal in the past and he had the same horrific values then.
I’m saying that you have no basis upon which to assess the values of anybody else. When Brandon sought the affection of another man’s wife, is that part of your value structure? How about when he didn’t want his kids to have to go to school in a “jungle” by which he was talking about with black students? Did your values embrace his racism? Or when Brandon bragged about threatening to withhold US loan guarantees (one billion dollars worth) if a prosecutor wasn’t fired — and how that threat worked? Is this all part of the liberal value structure? Yours?

Maybe a President getting a hummer from a young intern in the Oval Office? Any #MeToo concerns about that kind of behavior or are you one of those liberals who dismisses it as “just sex?”

You seem to be highly selective in your outrage at displays of improper “values.” I wonder why?

I’m saying that you have no basis upon which to assess the values of anybody else. When Brandon sought the affection of another man’s wife, is that part of your value structure? How about when he didn’t want his kids to have to go to school in a “jungle” by which he was talking about with black students? Did your values embrace his racism? Or when Brandon bragged about threatening to withhold US loan guarantees (one billion dollars worth) if a prosecutor wasn’t fired — and how that threat worked? Is this all part of the liberal value structure? Yours?

Maybe a President getting a hummer from a young intern in the Oval Office? Any #MeToo concerns about that kind of behavior or are you one of those liberals who dismisses it as “just sex?”

You seem to be highly selective in your outrage at displays of improper “values.” I wonder why?
Do you ever have ANYTHING besides low IQ tu quoque turds?

Nope.

If you do not approve of liberal values, are you saying based on Trump's embarrassing values, he should be a liberal?
He has called himself a liberal in the past and he had the same horrific values then.
What policy hurt you? You didn’t answer

What policy hurt you? You didn’t answer
Trespasser.

Do you ever have ANYTHING besides low IQ tu quoque turds?

Nope.
So sorry that the logic being applied to both sides offends your always delicate sensibilities.

Otoh: at least you’ve established that you are distressed that it does apply equally. And we all see that the “logic” offered in the first place was no less fallacious than my rejoinder. But for some reason you fail to mention that.

You’re a hack.

Please look beyond the GOP primaries you reference. Every poll I see, shows Trump's popularity declining.
Please provide any indication that Trump is not declining with the general populace.
New poll shows a rematch between Trump and your Vegetable Messiah has Trump beating Veggie Joe by 14 points.

New poll shows a rematch between Trump and your Vegetable Messiah has Trump beating Veggie Joe by 14 points.

Biden will never be the Democratic nominee. Everyday new negative information comes out about Trump because of criminal and civil legal actions against him and his company. It will continue to get worse for Trump.

He beat Hillary.

He beat Barry & his criminal administration.

He beat Pelosi and tge treasonous criminal Democrats...again and again.

He had the most successful Presidency by the numbers in decades, in some cases EVER
- Compared to Biden's WORST Presidency, making Carter look like a genius

His endorsed candidates just went something like 21 for 21 the other night while Democrats would secretly rather have an endorsement from Trump than Biden

The 2024 GOP nomination is Trump's for the taking while nit even 1/2 way through his Presidency polls show the majority if Democrats don't want him to run again...some don't even want him to stay until the end of his term

Bwuhahahaha

Trump isn't tge loser, snowflake. Look in that mirror you keep avoiding
Trump is a loser. He lost the election. He lost 80+ legal proceedings trying to turn over the 2020 election. He is losing every attempt to have the criminal and civil suits thrown out. He continues to have supporters leave.
Trump is the biggest loser. You are a loser.

Forum List

Back