The Farce of the Deal......

By the way, look up the word “anecdote”.
There’s a volume of incidents where an “anecdote” is no longer an “anecdote”; it becomes a “fact”.
I meets lots of people in my work.

Everything you say is nothing but an anecdote, you cannot ever verify one single part of anything you claim. For all I know you never leave your basement and do not even have a son-in-law. Personal stories will never cut it on the internet if you cannot in some way verify at least part of what you say.

Agree, in order for an anecdote to be considered fact (though statistically proves nothing) then the info in the anecdote must be known to all.
Like everyone in Nassau County.
Look it up...You’re incorrect...as always.

No, you look it up, it's you're own point to own and prove.
I did look it up.

Cool.

That last question begs asking why post-9/11 saw mid-town skyscrapers blooming in under 2 years.
I guess Permits were being handed out like candy.

It was a simple question, how long does it takes to build a skyscraper from design phase to move in. From the time you hire and an architecture firm to the time people are living there, how long does that take for a skyscraper. Should be easy enough for him to answer.
I texted him. He actually works, unlike you.

Is that one of them baseless ad hominen anecdotes that have no substance except to demonstrate that debating isn't your thing?
It’s the anecdote that got Trump elected.

That your brother in law allegedly works?
That the economy sucked for professionals under Obama.
My sil’s parents are from Cuba and Columbia and want a wall.

It was a simple question, how long does it takes to build a skyscraper from design phase to move in. From the time you hire and an architecture firm to the time people are living there, how long does that take for a skyscraper. Should be easy enough for him to answer.

Is that one of them baseless ad hominen anecdotes that have no substance except to demonstrate that debating isn't your thing?

The economy was doing great for "professionals" under Obama. Especially since it started in the toilet from the last guy.

You see, why do I care what your family wants? It means nothing to me.

The economy was doing great for "professionals" under Obama. Especially since it started in the toilet from the last guy.

I get it...only your opinion counts.

No, it's just that what your family thinks is kind of irrelevant, just as I wouldn't use my family's opinion to convince you of anything as these are very small groups in the grand scheme of things and as pointed out to already that ones' life outside this board is not provable.

Normal person: Climate change is real here is a link
You: Nah-ah, my sister lives in Columbus and she wore a sweater today.

Your data is irrelevant, unknowable and statistically insignificant.

And yes, I understand we're not debating climate change, I'm just making a point that you need to step your game up.

How many skyscrapers have been started since Trump took office and how many have been finished?
Too many.
They’re more expensive now than under Obama.
My son-in-law, you know the guy who deals in commercial real-estate across this wonderful nation, says Trump’s economy puts Obama’s to shame; and my sil is no fan of Trump’s behavior.

do you by chance have any thing other than more personal stories that cannot be verified?

Ask you son-in-law how long it takes to build a skyscraper from design phase to move in.
That last question begs asking why post-9/11 saw mid-town skyscrapers blooming in under 2 years.

but I get paid damn well! :beer:

do you by chance have any thing other than more personal stories that cannot be verified?

Ask you son-in-law how long it takes to build a skyscraper from design phase to move in.

No, it was the Electoral College that got Trump elected

cool-story-bro-4.jpg

Too many.
They’re more expensive now than under Obama.
My son-in-law, you know the guy who deals in commercial real-estate across this wonderful nation, says Trump’s economy puts Obama’s to shame; and my sil is no fan of Trump’s behavior.

but I get paid damn well! :beer:
Not nearly as well as my sil.
Nice to get a six figure salary and a piece of a 700+M Buy/Sell.
But surprisingly, he never talks about money.

cool-story-bro-4.jpg
It is rather cool that Trump won based on anecdotes.

No, it was the Electoral College that got Trump elected
And 3 million slum votes!

No, it's just that what your family thinks is kind of irrelevant, just as I wouldn't use my family's opinion to convince you of anything as these are very small groups in the grand scheme of things and as pointed out to already that ones' life outside this board is not provable.

And yes, I understand we're not debating climate change, I'm just making a point that you need to step your game up.
You know why their opinion is relevant?
Because they lived your utopian vision and it wasn’t so utopian.

You know why their opinion is relevant?
Because they lived your utopian vision and it wasn’t so utopian.

Not my utopian dream. They don't even have a Disneyland.

Your sister-in-law is a he? That's different.

You sure do love to live vicariously through your family members. Do you do anything or know anything yourself?

You sure do love to live vicariously through your family members. Do you do anything or know anything yourself?
Sil + son-in-law, genius.

oh, i thought it was sister-in-law.

hard to keep up with all these abbreviations.

I’m an analyst like yourself.
Except I’m involved in the process from beginning to end product.

You sure do not seem to get paid like I do, or you would not be so envious of you sil and his salary

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You sure do not seem to get paid like I do, or you would not be so envious of you sil and his salary

I'm sure the 6 figure salary is $999,999, his sil said so.

I’m not envious at all; he’s a wonderful soul from an extremely wealthy family.
He didn’t marry for money, he married for soul.

Forum List

Back