The Farce of the Deal......

Progs want to build Adobe/Rock skyscrapers with windows that have no glass. Bedrock here we come!

In other, fact based news, NYC is exploding with brand new skyscraper luxury apartments.

How many skyscrapers have been started since Trump took office and how many have been finished?
By the way, look up the word “anecdote”.
There’s a volume of incidents where an “anecdote” is no longer an “anecdote”; it becomes a “fact”.
I meets lots of people in my work.

Its no opinion that these tariffs are the biggest tax increase in decades. This is objective truth.

The beer industry must layoff 40,000 workers due to tariffs. All this is because tariffs are paid by US businesses and US consumers.

Walmart says you'll pay more.
9opug4teu1y21.jpg

This is so amusing by the way, the left promotes a higher minimum wage which equals to everything costing more where I have no choice..

Yet hates tariffs which I have a choice not to buy..

Crazy

What happens when everyone buys less?

Its no opinion that these tariffs are the biggest tax increase in decades. This is objective truth.

The beer industry must layoff 40,000 workers due to tariffs. All this is because tariffs are paid by US businesses and US consumers.

9opug4teu1y21.jpg

This is so amusing by the way, the left promotes a higher minimum wage which equals to everything costing more where I have no choice..

Crazy

Like when Obama was president and everyone was unemployed or working serving food?

TARIFFS!! The dems are whining about TARIFFS!!

1. What percent of goods sold in the US are from China? ANS: About 15%
2. Who has the much stronger hand in negotiations, the US or China? ANS: the US

what percentage of goods sold in the us are made in china - Google Search
Only about 15 percent of U.S. imports come from China. Moreover, all of the basic types of manufactured consumer goods that China exports to the United States (clothing, textiles, footwear, toys, small appliances, etc.) can be imported from other countries or could be produced domestically.

Only 19% of what China exports goes to the US.
Doesn't sound like much until you compare China's top trading partners. .
  1. United States: US$479.7 billion (19.2% of total Chinese exports)
  2. Hong Kong: $303 billion (12.1%)
  3. Japan: $147.2 billion (5.9%)
  4. South Korea: $109 billion (4.4%)
  5. Vietnam: $84 billion (3.4%)
  6. Germany: $77.9 billion (3.1%)
  7. India: $76.9 billion (3.1%)
  8. Netherlands: $73.1 billion (2.9%)
  9. United Kingdom: $57 billion (2.3%)
  10. Singapore: $49.8 billion (2%)
  11. Taiwan: $48.7 billion (2%)
  12. Russia: $48 billion (1.9%)
  13. Australia: $47.5 billion (1.9%)
  14. Malaysia: $45.8 billion (1.8%)
  15. Mexico: $44.1 billion (1.8%

That last question begs asking why post-9/11 saw mid-town skyscrapers blooming in under 2 years.
I guess Permits were being handed out like candy.

Stick to the fucking topic of the O/P, moron..........lol

9opug4teu1y21.jpg

Crazy

Buys less of what?

9opug4teu1y21.jpg

Crazy

Buys less of what?

Anything with a tarrif on it. It hurts our economy.

And I doubt you don't buy Chineses good, you probably do and aren't aware of it.

In other, fact based news, NYC is exploding with brand new skyscraper luxury apartments.

How many skyscrapers have been started since Trump took office and how many have been finished?
There’s a volume of incidents where an “anecdote” is no longer an “anecdote”; it becomes a “fact”.

Everything you say is nothing but an anecdote, you cannot ever verify one single part of anything you claim. For all I know you never leave your basement and do not even have a son-in-law. Personal stories will never cut it on the internet if you cannot in some way verify at least part of what you say.

Too many.
They’re more expensive now than under Obama.
My son-in-law, you know the guy who deals in commercial real-estate across this wonderful nation, says Trump’s economy puts Obama’s to shame; and my sil is no fan of Trump’s behavior.

do you by chance have any thing other than more personal stories that cannot be verified?

Ask you son-in-law how long it takes to build a skyscraper from design phase to move in.
That last question begs asking why post-9/11 saw mid-town skyscrapers blooming in under 2 years.

It was a simple question, how long does it takes to build a skyscraper from design phase to move in. From the time you hire and an architecture firm to the time people are living there, how long does that take for a skyscraper. Should be easy enough for him to answer.

Everything you say is nothing but an anecdote, you cannot ever verify one single part of anything you claim. For all I know you never leave your basement and do not even have a son-in-law. Personal stories will never cut it on the internet if you cannot in some way verify at least part of what you say.

Agree, in order for an anecdote to be considered fact (though statistically proves nothing) then the info in the anecdote must be known to all.

TARIFFS!! The dems are whining about TARIFFS!!

1. What percent of goods sold in the US are from China? ANS: About 15%
2. Who has the much stronger hand in negotiations, the US or China? ANS: the US

what percentage of goods sold in the us are made in china - Google Search
Only about 15 percent of U.S. imports come from China. Moreover, all of the basic types of manufactured consumer goods that China exports to the United States (clothing, textiles, footwear, toys, small appliances, etc.) can be imported from other countries or could be produced domestically.

Only 19% of what China exports goes to the US.
Doesn't sound like much until you compare China's top trading partners. .
  1. United States: US$479.7 billion (19.2% of total Chinese exports)
  2. Hong Kong: $303 billion (12.1%)
  3. Japan: $147.2 billion (5.9%)
  4. South Korea: $109 billion (4.4%)
  5. Vietnam: $84 billion (3.4%)
  6. Germany: $77.9 billion (3.1%)
  7. India: $76.9 billion (3.1%)
  8. Netherlands: $73.1 billion (2.9%)
  9. United Kingdom: $57 billion (2.3%)
  10. Singapore: $49.8 billion (2%)
  11. Taiwan: $48.7 billion (2%)
  12. Russia: $48 billion (1.9%)
  13. Australia: $47.5 billion (1.9%)
  14. Malaysia: $45.8 billion (1.8%)
  15. Mexico: $44.1 billion (1.8%

looks like a lot of room for growth. Only 3 EU countries, only 2 after Brexit is done.

Too many.
My son-in-law, you know the guy who deals in commercial real-estate across this wonderful nation, says Trump’s economy puts Obama’s to shame; and my sil is no fan of Trump’s behavior.

do you by chance have any thing other than more personal stories that cannot be verified?

Ask you son-in-law how long it takes to build a skyscraper from design phase to move in.

It was a simple question, how long does it takes to build a skyscraper from design phase to move in. From the time you hire and an architecture firm to the time people are living there, how long does that take for a skyscraper. Should be easy enough for him to answer.
I texted him. He actually works, unlike you.

Agree, in order for an anecdote to be considered fact (though statistically proves nothing) then the info in the anecdote must be known to all.
Like everyone in Nassau County.
Look it up...You’re incorrect...as always.

Too many.

Is that one of them baseless ad hominen anecdotes that have no substance except to demonstrate that debating isn't your thing?

No, you look it up, it's you're own point to own and prove.

Too many.

Is that one of them baseless ad hominen anecdotes that have no substance except to demonstrate that debating isn't your thing?
It’s the anecdote that got Trump elected.

It’s the anecdote that got Trump elected.

That your brother in law allegedly works?

No, you look it up, it's you're own point to own and prove.
I did look it up.

Forum List

Back