The Farce of the Deal......

I think Trump is setting us all up so he can COLLUDE with China and N. Korea to win in 2020. That’s really what you think too, huh Nat4900.

What the fuck are you and your cult membership talking about???

Go speak to U.S. farmers and fishermen and find out what THEY think of their economic future and how they'll once again vote for Trump AGAINST their own best interests.

and extra 16 billion dollars will buy a lot of votes

Yeah , these numbers are coming from the experts on the left on how to buy votes.

are you already drunk this morning? Your post are making no sense at all.

Says the lefty with a saturated vodka tampon up his ass, one the left has been buying votes since their beginning and two I have a choice on what I buy.

Yes you do have a choice of what to buy, and those selling you things have the choice to spread the cost of the tariffs out over all products, regardless of where they are made...which is what they all do.

[

Says the lefty with a saturated vodka tampon up his ass, one the left has been buying votes since their beginning and two I have a choice on what I buy.

Why do all you Trumpians thinks about and talk about my ass so much? This is really odd.

What the fuck are you and your cult membership talking about???

Go speak to U.S. farmers and fishermen and find out what THEY think of their economic future and how they'll once again vote for Trump AGAINST their own best interests.

and extra 16 billion dollars will buy a lot of votes

Yeah , these numbers are coming from the experts on the left on how to buy votes.

are you already drunk this morning? Your post are making no sense at all.

Yes you do have a choice of what to buy, and those selling you things have the choice to spread the cost of the tariffs out over all products, regardless of where they are made...which is what they all do.

I don't buy Chinese crap

I don't buy Chinese crap

You do not have to buy Chinese crap to pay for the tariffs, American crap is going up in price as retailers spread the damage from the tariffs around to less their impact on any single item.

[

Why do all you Trumpians thinks about and talk about my ass so much? This is really odd.

Because your a butt fuck? Here is an idea don't be a butt fuck

and now you are having sexual fantasies about me, something else that is common among you Trumpians. Next you will be inviting me to your hotel room like the other Trumpian did.

If these past couple of weeks are an indication of just how terrible the Trump administration is running our country, the beginning of the end has certainly begun.

But my concern is what the next 19 months will cause to our economy, post-Trump with his insane tariffs and anti free-trade policies.

There are reports that China will no longer be the biggest buyer of our 350,000 soy-bean farmers, since they've found willing sellers in Brazil and Argentina (and actually, the Chinese are pouring in millions to enhance the soy-bean harvest in those South American countries.)

China was also a huge buyer of our seafood...especially of lobsters from Maine....and has now switched to buying those delicacies from Canadians........and also, the once booming wine market from our western states has forced China to turn to European and Australian wineries.

The above few examples are important because we may never get these trades back, even when the tariffs are removed by a saner administration.

Trump's trade failures are not just temporary setbacks and we cannot expect American tax payers to keep subsidizing those US industries who are being devastated by this charlatan and his moronic deals.
:CryingCow:

I do believe it will force government agents to act and begin prosecutions.

Try hanging by your tiny gonads until that happens.......you'll soon be singing soprano arias....LOL

If these past couple of weeks are an indication of just how terrible the Trump administration is running our country, the beginning of the end has certainly begun.

But my concern is what the next 19 months will cause to our economy, post-Trump with his insane tariffs and anti free-trade policies.

There are reports that China will no longer be the biggest buyer of our 350,000 soy-bean farmers, since they've found willing sellers in Brazil and Argentina (and actually, the Chinese are pouring in millions to enhance the soy-bean harvest in those South American countries.)

China was also a huge buyer of our seafood...especially of lobsters from Maine....and has now switched to buying those delicacies from Canadians........and also, the once booming wine market from our western states has forced China to turn to European and Australian wineries.

The above few examples are important because we may never get these trades back, even when the tariffs are removed by a saner administration.

Trump's trade failures are not just temporary setbacks and we cannot expect American tax payers to keep subsidizing those US industries who are being devastated by this charlatan and his moronic deals.

Little Nancy has him confused and bewildered....to think....

He lines up a group of staff that WORK FOR HIM and says "Tell everyone that I did not have a temper tantrum....."
What were they supposed to say....?

"Actually Mister president...you ahhh....acted like an eight year old..."

What an idiot....

He lines up a group of staff that WORK FOR HIM and says "Tell everyone that I did not have a temper tantrum....."

What an idiot....
At least the Cheeto can speak in complete sentences without sputtering incoherently....Especially when those sentences are written down and right in front of him

If these past couple of weeks are an indication of just how terrible the Trump administration is running our country, the beginning of the end has certainly begun. Neat

But my concern is what the next 19 months will cause to our economy, post-Trump with his insane tariffs and anti free-trade policies. With all the threads you start, one would think you'd have a better grasp of grammar.

There are reports that China will no longer be the biggest buyer of our 350,000 soy-bean farmers, since they've found willing sellers in Brazil and Argentina (and actually, the Chinese are pouring in millions to enhance the soy-bean harvest in those South American countries.) Have you done a cost/benefit analysis of the impact of Trump's tariffs? Course not, I expect the Trump admin. has. Who says we have to feed China anyway? It's not as if the globe is short on people.

China was also a huge buyer of our seafood...especially of lobsters from Maine....and has now switched to buying those delicacies from Canadians........and also, the once booming wine market from our western states has forced China to turn to European and Australian wineries. Same

The above few examples are important because we may never get these trades back, even when the tariffs are removed by a saner administration. Neat

Trump's trade failures are not just temporary setbacks and we cannot expect American tax payers to keep subsidizing those US industries who are being devastated by this charlatan and his moronic deals. I guess we'll just have to take your word for it.

It's a stupid fucking opinion too.

I can see why the bed wetters are terrified if what I hear is true and Trump has begun declassifying the files on the russian hoax, and the spying by the obozo admin.

I do believe it will force government agents to act and begin prosecutions.

You willing to wager on that?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
He'll welch just like Purge did. I have that bookmarked.

Its no opinion that these tariffs are the biggest tax increase in decades. This is objective truth.

The beer industry must layoff 40,000 workers due to tariffs. All this is because tariffs are paid by US businesses and US consumers.

Walmart says you'll pay more.
9opug4teu1y21.jpg

They are not paid by me, I have a choice....

The economists estimate that a further trade war escalation with an across-the-board 25% tariff on all imports from China would boost U.S. core PCE inflation by 0.6 percentage point, compared with a 0.2 percentage point boost now.

It means the cost of everything is going up due to Trump's incompetence.

If these past couple of weeks are an indication of just how terrible the Trump administration is running our country, the beginning of the end has certainly begun. Neat

But my concern is what the next 19 months will cause to our economy, post-Trump with his insane tariffs and anti free-trade policies. With all the threads you start, one would think you'd have a better grasp of grammar.

There are reports that China will no longer be the biggest buyer of our 350,000 soy-bean farmers, since they've found willing sellers in Brazil and Argentina (and actually, the Chinese are pouring in millions to enhance the soy-bean harvest in those South American countries.) Have you done a cost/benefit analysis of the impact of Trump's tariffs? Course not, I expect the Trump admin. has. Who says we have to feed China anyway? It's not as if the globe is short on people.

China was also a huge buyer of our seafood...especially of lobsters from Maine....and has now switched to buying those delicacies from Canadians........and also, the once booming wine market from our western states has forced China to turn to European and Australian wineries. Same

The above few examples are important because we may never get these trades back, even when the tariffs are removed by a saner administration. Neat

Trump's trade failures are not just temporary setbacks and we cannot expect American tax payers to keep subsidizing those US industries who are being devastated by this charlatan and his moronic deals. I guess we'll just have to take your word for it.

The King of Bankruptcy is

The King of Bankruptcy is doing what he does best....He was given a good economy and he is trying desperately to screw it up. His racist daddy gave him all that money and he squandered it....

Now his incompetence is screwing the entire nation.

THAT staged scene by Trump was absolutely revolting and simply shows a demented bully now "paying" for his accolades.

Forum List

Back