🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The FBI only seized 102 documents in the Mar-a-Lago raid

And your headline is false then

Then where's your link substantiating that? I provided you with the link to the indictment itself. Page 27 shows what the FBI confiscated from Mar-a-Lago..

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/23844146/trump-indictment.pdf

docs.jpg

I admitted to nothing. We have been through this before. Dont Taz Me Bro remember "intent" ?
Like I said before, both are guilty of mishandling classified materials. It takes "intent" for it to be a criminal act according to the law.
I do not agree, but that is the law.

How does one, without clearance to remove same, and an attorney to boot, knowingly violate the law “unintentionally”.

Then, knowing he has those document, that he stole “unintentionally” retain them?

You fools crack me the hell up?

Why would someone need 80 boxes to hold 300 documents?

You can't actually be that gullible...

Strawman. Who has said all 80 boxes were filled with classified documents?

Have....have you read the indictment? It makes no such claims.

How does one, without clearance to remove same, and an attorney to boot, knowingly violate the law “unintentionally”.

Then, knowing he has those document, that he stole “unintentionally” retain them?

You fools crack me the hell up?

I am on your side an you are giving me shit :fu:

I have made it known that I am disappointed that Biden is not being charged.

You "check a document out" and you don't return it. Intentional or not, you broke the rules dealing with classified information.
And I don't want to hear no more about "intentional".

I have made it known that I am disappointed that BOTH Biden and Trump are not being charged.

What charge applied to Trump do you believe that Biden should be charged with.

Specifically?

Remember all those pictures the FBI released with the boxes stacked up everywhere? Those were faked.
Nope. You are an idiot.

Trump stole around 300 classified documents and took them with him to Mar-A-Lago when he was pried away from the White House.

The initial group of 15 boxes Trump turned over to the Archives in January 2022 contained 150 classified documents.

Trump's aides returned several more stolen classified documents in June 2022.

In the August warrant search, the FBI then seized another 26 boxes containing 102 classified documents. 27 classified documents were in Trump's office, and 75 were in a storage room.

Trump mixed his personal effects in with our nation's secrets and so the boxes had to be sifted through to separate out the government's property.

Now you are all caught up.

102 documents.
Trump is in trouble and he is the only person to blame.
No, you can not blame this on Joe Biden. Trump did it.

And? It's not the DOJ's privilege of deciding what a President declassified and what he didn't declassify.

You kids are trying too hard :21:

Nope. You are an idiot.

Trump stole around 300 classified documents and took them with him to Mar-A-Lago when he was pried away from the White House.

The initial group of 15 boxes Trump turned over to the Archives in January 2022 contained 150 classified documents.

Trump's aides returned several more stolen classified documents in June 2022.

In the August warrant search, the FBI then seized another 26 boxes containing 102 classified documents. 27 classified documents were in Trump's office, and 75 were in a storage room.

Trump mixed his personal effects in with our nation's secrets and so the boxes had to be sifted through to separate out the government's property.

Now you are all caught up.

Someone should surround this thread with small candles and an offering of liquor as a tribute to the God of Strawmen.

I hear he likes something Scottish, preferably single malt.

Biden’s should be even more severe. He was never allowed possession of the documents to begin with. They were, in effect stolen.

So what crimes that Trump was charged with should Biden be charged with, specifically?

Its such a simple question. Unless your answer is 'none'.

In which case any accusation of a double standard dies a quick and painless death.

What charge applied to Trump do you believe that Biden should be charged with.

Specifically?

unlawful retention of government information (classified or defense, etc.)

Others have said this requires intent. I say Biden had intent. My argument was You "check a document out" and you don't return it. Intentional or not, you broke the rules dealing with classified information. According to others they say that is not intent and just "mishandling" documents is not against the law.

At the end of the day I say both are guilty of "some form of mishandling / storing of classified information", but Trump also refused to return to the FBI and the National Archives so that also might be another charge.

The indictment lays out 37 federal charges against Trump, including obstruction and unlawful retention of defense information for storing dozens of classified documents at his Florida resort and refusing to return them to the FBI and the National Archives.

Biden’s should be even more severe. He was never allowed possession of the documents to begin with. They were, in effect stolen.
You are probably correct on that one.

unlawful retention of government information (classified or defense, etc.)

Trump wasn't charged with unlawful retention of government documents.

What charge that Trump was ACTUALLY charged with do you think Biden, Pence or Hillary should be charged with.

Forum List

Back