The federal reserve is going to pull another ONE TRILLION DOLLARS OUT OF THEIR ASS!

It would at least be nice for liberals not to claim any market they've seen in THEIR lives was even remotely "unfettered".

I know where there is a completely unfettered market.

Sierra Leone.

You should go bask in the freedom of it all.

It would at least be nice for liberals not to claim any market they've seen in THEIR lives was even remotely "unfettered".

I know where there is a completely unfettered market.

Sierra Leone.

You should go bask in the freedom of it all.

You know, I started out with insults in the beginning and then I lightened up and simply debated you. It was pretty damn refreshing.

You might think about taking the high road rather than being an asshole in every single post.

I tried the high road until I started getting straight up wingnuttery.

If you spare me the catch phrases and idiocy, maybe we can discuss something again.

Keep up what you're doing and you will be ridiculed.

And i was serious about Sierra leone. There aint no big gubbermint regulations there baby. People only live to about 45-years-old on average but hey, THEY'RE FREE!

Well that's cool for those who displayed wingnuttery.

I simply mention liberals, so obviously I must be sucking Rush's penis at this very moment :rolleyes:

It's not like you guys don't overwhelmingly claim the market that led to the housing collapse was "unfettered".

You yourself even tried to pin the unfettered mantra on me.

Whatever though. This discussion has been used, abused, and milked dry.

You guys enjoy yourselves! :thup:

It's not like you guys don't overwhelmingly claim the market that led to the housing collapse was "unfettered".

Well, it would be relatively easy to debunk this nonsense wouldn't it? You could just point to the myriad of regulations that were on the CDO and CDS markets. Right? Easy peasey lemon sqeezy.

I'm waiting.

Awww, Paulie, aren't you gonna school the liberal on all those regulations on the CDO and CDS markets?

Awww, Paulie, aren't you gonna school the liberal on all those regulations on the CDO and CDS markets?

Nah, because I sincerely believe that you know the difference between "unfettered" and "inadequate regulation"...Unfettered being an absolute term, and all. :thup:

You mean there were some regulations on the CDO market but they were inadequate?

Can you name one of these regulations Paulie?

Paulieeeeeeeee

There's a liberal who needs schooling on the regulations that were inadequately fettering the CDO market. Where are you?

Paulieeeeeeeee

There's a liberal who needs schooling on the regulations that were inadequately fettering the CDO market. Where are you?

Sorry you are so far out of touch , I dont think anyone wants to play in your cat box anymore.
Nothing personal , but you have to stay with in bounds of known facts history and reason.

Fitnah, do you know anything about these regulations that were fettering the CDO and CDS markets? Who was making these regulations? Who was tasked with enforcing them? You'll have to take pity on the poor, ignorant liberal who doesn't know about all this big business-like stuff.

Can you help?

Same pic twice. Damn, even for a wingnut you're fucking stupid.
ooOOOooo that's all you've got nutbag? ROFL. I therefore nominate you for the Triple H award.

Helpless
Hapless
Hopeless.

I figured you're so goddamn dumb you needed the repetition for it to register.

Here. a new picture for you to memorize.

funny-pictures-cat-had-too-much-catnip.jpg

Fitz, do you know anything about these regulations that were fettering the CDO and CDS markets? Who was making these regulations? Who was tasked with enforcing them? You'll have to take pity on the poor, ignorant liberal who doesn't know about all this big business-like stuff.

Can you help?

I tried the high road until I started getting straight up wingnuttery.

If you spare me the catch phrases and idiocy, maybe we can discuss something again.

Keep up what you're doing and you will be ridiculed.

And i was serious about Sierra leone. There aint no big gubbermint regulations there baby. People only live to about 45-years-old on average but hey, THEY'RE FREE!
You tried the high road???? Jebus! When you have only bullshit and commie rhetoric? You can't even use basic logic to comprehend economics and value. Da fuck you think you're being the high road for?

I didn't try the high road with you Fitz. You're a child.

But, you could make a fool of me you could. You could just bitch slap me with all those regulations that were on the CDO and CDS markets.

Hit me Fitz. Hard.

Fitz, do you know anything about these regulations that were fettering the CDO and CDS markets? Who was making these regulations? Who was tasked with enforcing them? You'll have to take pity on the poor, ignorant liberal who doesn't know about all this big business-like stuff.

Can you help?
I know you lost the argument 9 pages ago and you're flailing and changing the topic every chance you get. I've got enough side comments from people laughing their ass of at you to keep me smiling.

I didn't try the high road with you Fitz. You're a child.

But, you could make a fool of me you could. You could just bitch slap me with all those regulations that were on the CDO and CDS markets.

Hit me Fitz. Hard.
Thanks for proving my point again.

You're a congenital liar just like most of the hardcore libs.

What, you didn't feel like bitch slapping me with facts?

or you are incapable?

Or there aren't in fact any facts in your favor?

Forum List

Back