The feds are handing out voter registration forms to migrants. Can the GOP stop it?

There are links in the OP. Those links lead to stories that when looked into come up as alarms based on speculation and worse.

Most sentient beings know that the numbers of people that actually vote is a smaller number than people registered to vote. Hyping the registration is almost always a red herring designed to obfuscate the fact that it's really about suppressing the vote.
With mail in ballots even illegal aliens can vote

Ballots, registrations, voter rolls are State controlled. 50 mini Elections. Not sure how much FED R could do in CA NY NJ WASH ILL MI PA etc. already lost corrupt states over decades.
Constitutionally the federal government has no authority over state elections. But they can certainly have authority over federal elections. And they should.

Welfare offices and other federal offices are now routinely providing everybody who comes in, including migrants, with voter registration forms. The people apparently are not asked if they are citizens and no proof of citizenship or residency is mentioned. The GOP is doing what they can to fix it.

Anyone in the world can get a voter registration form, as they are available off of the internet for all states.

Much ado about nothing.

Anyone in the world can get a voter registration form, as they are available off of the internet for all states.

Much ado about nothing.

WipeArse clown. The charities register them as homeless under many different names as they cycle thru. They don’t even know what they are signing up for but the EBT card they get helps out. Off to another state to reoeat the scam. The mail ballots flood out, collected and voted D. No one checks signatures you dumb black-backed Hog.

All the Independents in the Senate caucus with the Democrats but the reason they are no longer Democrats is just because of this kind of insanity. If Johnson is successful in get the SAVE ACT passed in the House, I am hoping there will be enough honorable Independents to get it passed in the Senate.

And if the American people are hammering their elected leaders and Biden to sign the legislation, this close to the election he might very well be coerced into doing so rather than further anger his constituency.

Call me a dreamer. But at some point we have to choose the hill we are willing to stand and die on or we lose it all.

Elect President Trump and a strong Patriot majority in Congress in November and they will fix it so the Democrats can never accomplish a silent coup of the government in that way ever again.
I am with you. I in fact will write my congress people to see if they can get the Save Act into law.
Everytime when I was in CA, and wrote my congress humans, it took them several months to send me a note that essentially brushed aside my legitimate concerns. Idaho however ought to be far better than CA.

107422533-17171561022024-05-30t222916z_1380438676_rc2a18axlzlw_rtrmadp_0_usa-trump-new-york.jpg

Forum List

Back