The feds are handing out voter registration forms to migrants. Can the GOP stop it?

This is nothing more than another attempt at voter suppression from the Republican right.
No. It is what any honorable American should see as illegal voting suppression from the Republican right. Anybody who sees it differently supports a regime hellbent on destroying America as we know it.

Very few immigrants entering the country legally ever commit serious crimes because they are so heavily vetted before they are allowed to come here.

Legal immigrants are not our problem.

The ten to twenty million illegal migrants Biden is allowing, even inviting, to come here is the problem. If even 1% of 10 million migrants are dangerous, that's 100,000 dangerous criminal minded people turned loose with no restrictions of any kind into the country. I'm guessing the percentage is somewhat higher than that.
I will laugh my ass off should Biden lose because of his illegal aliens voting for Trump.

China needs customers, any act of war would jeopardize that.

They are banking on the fact that they will still have customers, just as Russia does.

They are banking on the fact that control of 90% of the worlds most sophisticated chips will not only increase the value of these chips but will ensure that the world needs them even more.

China spread covid and their economy increased. No consequences. In fact, the feckless G7 outside of Trumps push didn't even want to blame China for covid. Now after these European governments see the shift to the right do they make a small comment. Too late, fools.

China continues to ship items Russia uses for weapons,, continues to buy their oil and fuel their war machine and Amazon is still running strong. Little consequences.

China is banking on human greed and stupidity and they will be right. You don't want until the bombs start falling to finally decide to take a stance.

So you think that, just because some non citizen gets a ballot

That means that vote would count? 😂

No poll watchers in your state?
I have been and again will be a poll watcher. There is NO WAY a poll watcher can know whether a ballot is cast legally or not. When Democrats do everything in their power to allow the vote to be compromised in their favor, the American people will never be able to trust the outcome of any election again.

I have been and again will be a poll watcher. There is NO WAY a poll watcher can know whether a ballot is cast legally or not. When Democrats do everything in their power to allow the vote to be compromised in their favor, the American people will never be able to trust the outcome of any election again.
bullsht

We match signatures of ALL ballots

Welfare offices and other federal offices are now routinely providing everybody who comes in, including migrants, with voter registration forms. The people apparently are not asked if they are citizens and no proof of citizenship or residency is mentioned. The GOP is doing what they can to fix it.

^

NYC council asks state’s highest court to allow non-citizens to vote in local elections​

Spongebob.gif

Are you referring to felons who entered the country illegally or, those who entered the country legally? That word migrant doesn't separate either.
Doesn't matter. Nobody who isn't a U.S. citizen of legal age should ever be able to get a voter registration form. The fact that ANYBODY can get not just one but multiple voter registration forms is why the majority of Americans no longer trust the integrity of the system.
150 million signatures?

I dont think so
In the 2020 election in my state, my husband and I live alone but we received five--count them FIVE--unsolicited mail in ballots. One for each of us, one for the former owner of our house, now deceased, and one each for our son and his ex-wife who lived with us for awhile more than 30 years ago and haven't lived in this state for more than 30 years. There is nothing on the ballots themselves to identify who they were mailed to.

It would have been so easy to fill out all those ballots, forge a signature on the envelope and smudge it a bit, and mail them in and I would be a good steak dinner they all or at least most would have been counted as legal ballots. We didn't do that of course--we voted in person and didn't use any of the ballots--but that is a huge problem in election integrity in most states.

Forum List

Back