The final solution is mixed race marriages.

One out of every eight people, are marrying outside their race. Genetic diversity gives the human population resistance to germs. Humans are very inbred, because of a genetic bottleneck, 80 thousand years ago.

If we can get the races all mixed up, people with high intelligence, will be more likely to thrive, and the people with low intelligence won't know about it, because the races will be all mixed up. Let's say, for argument's sake, that whites and blacks have 100 intelligence in common, and blacks have 50 intelligence genes that whites don't have, and whites have 75 intelligence genes that blacks don't have. If a black person and a white person then have a baby, it will have between 100 and 225 intelligence genes. Good genes spread faster then bad genes, through the population, because they are more fit to survive.

Reverse psychology may the best strategy, so we may want to tell young people not the marry outside their race.

The final solution is mixed race marriages.
NEGATIVE....bust you asses keeping your race pure and free of diversity. Multiculturalism fucks everything up.
What are things a white racist says, Alex.

One does not have to be a racist to understand simple shit.
I guarantee you DaShawn and ShaQuita do not want little DaNeeca dating white Seth Smith.
If they told you that there is no way in hell you’d call them RACIST is there?
stick your solution up your ass

One out of every eight people, are marrying outside their race. Genetic diversity gives the human population resistance to germs. Humans are very inbred, because of a genetic bottleneck, 80 thousand years ago.

If we can get the races all mixed up, people with high intelligence, will be more likely to thrive, and the people with low intelligence won't know about it, because the races will be all mixed up. Let's say, for argument's sake, that whites and blacks have 100 intelligence in common, and blacks have 50 intelligence genes that whites don't have, and whites have 75 intelligence genes that blacks don't have. If a black person and a white person then have a baby, it will have between 100 and 225 intelligence genes. Good genes spread faster then bad genes, through the population, because they are more fit to survive.

Reverse psychology may the best strategy, so we may want to tell young people not the marry outside their race.
I disagree with interracial relationships.

Basically I have the same stance as Muhammad Ali.

It doesn’t matter what you think the white man is the dominant race we take what we want

you got proof of day clown
90581531_216037663084901_2529802910632509440_n.jpg

90400487_216037486418252_3032719722450780160_n.jpg

90071153_216037476418253_5053955336520597504_n.jpg

88175408_203831414305526_1496534315809374208_n.jpg

89158145_203831397638861_887456873190522880_n.jpg

88113173_203831394305528_6861272790083829760_n.jpg

89069134_203597134328954_7112653343268274176_n.jpg

88210831_203597124328955_7306932031374491648_n.jpg

88213241_203597110995623_5105659166442127360_n.jpg

88126539_203597067662294_4675495849327853568_n.jpg

88155561_203597017662299_1135188344850874368_n.jpg

88236418_203597007662300_3303081540002512896_n.jpg

87985148_203596887662312_3937631510235971584_n.jpg

Then pray tell why are many black Africans still living in mud huts, squatting in mud holes and wiping their asses with their heels when the
African rift valley is supposedly the birth place of the homo sapien species which gives them a head start?

On a certain level I agree with you. However, it’s about CULTURE, not Genetics...

I’m Caucasian and my wife is HISPANIC (Puerto Rican). No child of ours would ever call themselves Hispanic/Puerto Rican or speak Spanish. They would be brought up with Anglo-American values and speaking English only.

THAT is the type of cross-breeding thst will help improve this country.

It doesn’t matter what you think the white man is the dominant race we take what we want

YOU are not part of any "we," kid. You are dominant in nothing but being an individual failure. You have no group to hide behind.

You agree with him when he was a foolish dupe of the NOI cult. He eventually got the hate out of his heart. You are unlikely to because. unlike him. you have no strength of character.

Because you are essentially a coward.

You will not find one building burned. Not one march. Not one demand that the arresting officers be fired or suspended.
Are you seriously trying to compare white men who rape children with unarmed black men who get killed by police ?

I banged this black chick back in high school a couple times; Iris was her name. She was good lookin', had a great ass and nice tits. She could also suck a golf ball through 80' of garden hose. She'd come over to the house, or I'd go to hers, and she'd treat me like carnival ride for a few hours.

But marry her? Nah...

Now, one of my weaknesses is Asian chicks with no accent. I don't know why, but that just really trips my trigger.

Of course, I've got a smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend...

I agree that whites or should I say white supremacists are the most powerful race in terms of economic and political influence

But no white man believes he is superior to a black man.

Forum List

Back