The final solution is mixed race marriages.

It doesn’t matter what you think the white man is the dominant race we take what we want
I agree that whites or should I say white supremacists are the most powerful race in terms of economic and political influence

But no white man believes he is superior to a black man.

I work in an outlying area of a predominantly negro neighborhood. I'd say our clientele is probably 65% negro. When I look at the fucking negro dregs who come through our door, I just have to shake my head. Many of them could use a shower, and they're wearing the same clothes for days at a time.

I'm better than them.

Here in Florida, those getting public assistance get an EBT debit card. This is, presumably, buying food and necessities for themselves and their children, yet they're pissing it away on pints of Paul Masson and Seagram's Gin minis.

I'm better than them, too.

And it seems as though it's a negro thing to just crunch all of your money up into your pocket. When they pull their money out they throw it on the counter. Well, I make them wait. I pick up the money and take my time straightening it out. When they say "Yo, man, I'm in a rush, bruh", I respond with "Well, clearly it took a long time to get your cash this crumpled up. Gonna' take a few minutes to straighten it out."

That's especially fun when they're in a hurry.

I'm better than them.

And don't even get me started on the female negroes (negrettes"?) who store their money in their bras. I don't even touch that shit and I refuse to serve them. Without exception that's viewed as throwing down the gauntlet.

"What, my money no good? I got money! How much it is? HOW MUCH IT IS??"

"No, Lacretia, your money's not good, and I'm not serving you, so might as well leave unless you have an EBT card you can use to pay for your Dusse and your pack of Kool 100's."

I'm better than those land cows, too...

I banged this black chick back in high school a couple times; Iris was her name. She was good lookin', had a great ass and nice tits. She could also suck a golf ball through 80' of garden hose. She'd come over to the house, or I'd go to hers, and she'd treat me like carnival ride for a few hours.

But marry her? Nah...

Now, one of my weaknesses is Asian chicks with no accent. I don't know why, but that just really trips my trigger.

Of course, I've got a smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend...

That entire post is one big Jitler-level bullshit story. Why do people bother with such nonsense on the internet?

I can smell your jealousy.

It pleases me...

It doesn’t matter what you think the white man is the dominant race we take what we want
I agree that whites or should I say white supremacists are the most powerful race in terms of economic and political influence

We had you in chains a few years ago lol
I know this (lol)

But the fact remains. No white man thinks they are superior to a black man.

I work in an outlying area of a predominantly negro neighborhood. I'd say our clientele is probably 65% negro. When I look at the fucking negro dregs who come through our door, I just have to shake my head. Many of them could use a shower, and they're wearing the same clothes for days at a time.

I'm better than them.

Here in Florida, those getting public assistance get an EBT debit card. This is, presumably, buying food and necessities for themselves and their children, yet they're pissing it away on pints of Paul Masson and Seagram's Gin minis.

And it seems as though it's a negro thing to just crunch all of your money up into your pocket. When they pull their money out they throw it on the counter. Well, I make them wait. I pick up the money and take my time straightening it out. When they say "Yo, man, I'm in a rush, bruh", I respond with "Well, clearly it took a long time to get your cash this crumpled up. Gonna' take a few minutes to straighten it out."

I'm better than them.

And don't even get me started on the female negroes (negrettes"?) who store their money in their bras. I don't even touch that shit and I refuse to serve them. Without exception that's viewed as throwing down the gauntlet.

"No, Lacretia, your money's not good, and I'm not serving you, so might as well leave unless you have an EBT card you can use to pay for your Dusse and your pack of Kool 100's."

So do you think you are superior to black men ?

I'm better than them.

I'm better than them.

Solutions can not be found if you believe in 100% compliance in other people. That is true of you to.

I'm better than them.

I'm better than them.

To many of them, yes. Yes, I do. But it's primarily the ones who are the most obvious scumbags who pretend to be superior to everyone. I literally see that countless times, every single day...

One out of every eight people, are marrying outside their race. Genetic diversity gives the human population resistance to germs. Humans are very inbred, because of a genetic bottleneck, 80 thousand years ago.

If we can get the races all mixed up, people with high intelligence, will be more likely to thrive, and the people with low intelligence won't know about it, because the races will be all mixed up. Let's say, for argument's sake, that whites and blacks have 100 intelligence in common, and blacks have 50 intelligence genes that whites don't have, and whites have 75 intelligence genes that blacks don't have. If a black person and a white person then have a baby, it will have between 100 and 225 intelligence genes. Good genes spread faster then bad genes, through the population, because they are more fit to survive.

Reverse psychology may the best strategy, so we may want to tell young people not the marry outside their race.
There is only one race, the human race. Genetically, the outward appearance of a person, is the smallest difference in genetic code.

You may have more in common genetically with a person that looks entirely different than you, than a person who looks identical.

That said, there is no inherent value to marrying someone different than you.

What matters more than genetics, is morals and family values.

You are more likely to thrive if you live right, and live well, and have good values.

I have met more than my share of people who were very smart, but lived like trash, with a line of broken relationships behind them. Their lives were wrecks. I had a coworker, who was black. He was working two full time jobs, 16 hours a day, 5 days a week. Why? Because he had 3 child support payments, where he had screwed around with 3 different women, and was with a fourth woman.

Have that guy shack up with a white chick, would have just resulted in another broken home, with a fatherless child. Genetics won't solve that. Moral values will.

We don't need diverse families. We need better families. We don't different colors, we need better morals.

We had you in chains a few years ago lol
I know this (lol)

But the fact remains. No white man thinks they are superior to a black man.
Cool story

I banged this black chick back in high school a couple times; Iris was her name. She was good lookin', had a great ass and nice tits. She could also suck a golf ball through 80' of garden hose. She'd come over to the house, or I'd go to hers, and she'd treat me like carnival ride for a few hours.

But marry her? Nah...

Now, one of my weaknesses is Asian chicks with no accent. I don't know why, but that just really trips my trigger.

Of course, I've got a smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend...

That entire post is one big Jitler-level bullshit story. Why do people bother with such nonsense on the internet?

It pleases me...

And multiculturalism failed even here.
And the alternative is?
No multiculturalism. It worked for us for over 200 years. Everyone that came here became American. There were many who did not and went home.
Then how do you stop multiculturalism in America. Most of the US is already multicultural. Minorities are close to being the majority now and will be the majority within 20 years.
The same way we always did it. Everyone was forced to become American. There was no accommodation given to other cultures or ethnicities. It's not a mystery. We did it for a couple of hundred years.
I think you have things a bit mixed up. No one forced the Irish, Italians, Chinese, of other nationalities to become Americans. They became Americans because they choose to. And their culture has become part of American culture. It did not happen in a few years or a few decades. It took many generations. The same exact thing is happening today. IMHO, this is one the great things about America, we are a nation of so many cultures. It is reflected in our music, art, entertainment, the clothes we wear, and food we eat.
It didn't take "many generations". My grandmother told me that when she was a girl in Cincinnati Ohio, you heard German like you now hear Spanish in East L. A.. Now the only way you can tell Cincinnati has a German heritage is that there are lot of good German restaurants and bakeries there.

And multiculturalism failed even here.
And the alternative is?
No multiculturalism. It worked for us for over 200 years. Everyone that came here became American. There were many who did not and went home.
Then how do you stop multiculturalism in America. Most of the US is already multicultural. Minorities are close to being the majority now and will be the majority within 20 years.
The same way we always did it. Everyone was forced to become American. There was no accommodation given to other cultures or ethnicities. It's not a mystery. We did it for a couple of hundred years.
I think you have things a bit mixed up. No one forced the Irish, Italians, Chinese, of other nationalities to become Americans. They became Americans because they choose to. And their culture has become part of American culture. It did not happen in a few years or a few decades. It took many generations. The same exact thing is happening today. IMHO, this is one the great things about America, we are a nation of so many cultures. It is reflected in our music, art, entertainment, the clothes we wear, and food we eat.
It didn't take "many generations". My grandmother told me that when she was a girl in Cincinnati Ohio, you heard German like you now hear Spanish in East L. A.. Now the only way you can tell Cincinnati has a German heritage is that there are lot of good German restaurants and bakeries there.
German food is goooood.

One out of every eight people, are marrying outside their race. Genetic diversity gives the human population resistance to germs. Humans are very inbred, because of a genetic bottleneck, 80 thousand years ago.

If we can get the races all mixed up, people with high intelligence, will be more likely to thrive, and the people with low intelligence won't know about it, because the races will be all mixed up. Let's say, for argument's sake, that whites and blacks have 100 intelligence in common, and blacks have 50 intelligence genes that whites don't have, and whites have 75 intelligence genes that blacks don't have. If a black person and a white person then have a baby, it will have between 100 and 225 intelligence genes. Good genes spread faster then bad genes, through the population, because they are more fit to survive.

Reverse psychology may the best strategy, so we may want to tell young people not the marry outside their race.
What bullshit. Humans evolved by being separated and adapting to their environments. Remixing everyone would be de-evolving.

What happened to “diversity”? Now the left wants to eradicate ethnic groups.

When you see an interracial couple does it frighten you?
No, why would it?
You do seem frightened. Are you afraid of being "eradicated"?

The data suggests that ALL should be frightened by whitey being “eradicated”.
Why not get out of your FEELZ and tell us how multiculturalism is good for core Americans, show us data. Spare us the good food recipes bullshit please.
Multiculturalism is neither good nor bad. It is simply a fact of life in the US and most of the world. Multiculturalism in the US began with the founding of the country and has been growing ever since. With the rapid growth of the Internet, trade, tourism, multilingualism, and global corporations the world is fast becoming one giant community. Turning the clock back is not an option.
You are wrong, the US only had one culture. That's why our national motto is "e pluribus unum" which translates to out of many, one. We have always accepted and sometimes welcomed immigrants from other cultures, but we demanded that they assimilate into our culture.

I disagree with interracial relationships.

Basically I have the same stance as Muhammad Ali.

That doesn't surprise me, you come across as a very racist individual.

What bullshit. Humans evolved by being separated and adapting to their environments. Remixing everyone would be de-evolving.

No, why would it?

Why not get out of your FEELZ and tell us how multiculturalism is good for core Americans, show us data. Spare us the good food recipes bullshit please.
Multiculturalism is neither good nor bad. It is simply a fact of life in the US and most of the world. Multiculturalism in the US began with the founding of the country and has been growing ever since. With the rapid growth of the Internet, trade, tourism, multilingualism, and global corporations the world is fast becoming one giant community. Turning the clock back is not an option.
You are wrong, the US only had one culture. That's why our national motto is "e pluribus unum" which translates to out of many, one. We have always accepted and sometimes welcomed immigrants from other cultures, but we demanded that they assimilate into our culture.

This indicates a misunderstanding of what culture is. It also indicates a misunderstanding of Latin.

To many of them, yes. Yes, I do.
See if white people really thought of themselves as superior then they would not need a system to prop them up.

White people believe they can't go toe to toe with black people on an equal playing field.

That's the reason why predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced teachers, denied books, microscopes and other lab equipment, and put hazardous waste near black schools, cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria.

White people know that Black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else.

They want a social system where Black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white and non black people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve praticing there racism on.

But it's primarily the ones who are the most obvious scumbags who pretend to be superior to everyone.
Let's face it. It wouldn't take much to be superior to you

Look. One thing I've learned in life is this

Truly amazing talents never need to tell others how truly amazing they are.

They just go out, do the work, and demonstrate their excellence silently.

So when I hear the likes of you and Jitss617 trying to prove there superior you don't believe it deep. Deep down you know you have been the benefit of an unjust system.

Deep down you know
  • You look around and see that light skin is a recessive trait the world over, and that white people are the odd ones on the planet in terms of pigmentation.
  • You see black people excelling in any arena where we are given full and equal opportunity (not enough arenas, to be sure, but still);
  • You see a popular culture in which black people are among the nation’s most revered symbols of what’s hip,
  • You see a world in which global white supremacy is everywhere being challenged. In which the white world’s militaries are incapable of subduing a rag-tag bunch of insurgents, with darker skin.
But guys like you are always trying to tell everyone how great you are, are just trying to convince yourselves. And given your persistence, you're finding the job harder than you imagined

No, why would it?

I’m
From a urban area, before white flight it was all white Americans yes some here polish, Italian, and they showed respect If they didn’t speak English, they stayed quiet, I’m just telling you from being deep rooted in a urban area you didn’t see the blatant disrespect for our culture like Latinos and Afros do to this country (Hatians)

That's the reason why predominantly Black school districts are under-funded, under-staffed with inexperienced
So why do you vote for ppl that do that to your education system? It’s blacks that are doing it, most School superintendents in urban areas are people of color

as for the mixing of the genes theory I have no opinion

Its not bad genes that are holding down blacks in the hood

nor is it white racism

black culture and bad personal decisions are the problem
The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a bad personal decision made by millions of whites daily. White culture is the problem.
If that were the case, blacks wouldn't be better off under white country rule and black countries would do better than others instead of being chitholes.

Forum List

Back