The first couple portrayed as apes

For years Blacks have been portrayed as being no better or more developed than monkeys by people with racial hatred.

Who has "portrayed" them that way? Themselves or someone else?

machete+killing+anc.jpg

I didn't take the above picture but it was recently taken in Africa. Notice the murder of one black by another as bystanders kick back and watch. Again ... not my doing and I'm not doing the "portraying."

of course you are doing the "portraying", you silly muppet.

\
well you can always keep crying

If America IS a racist nation the greatest amount of racism is by non-whites against whites. The most hated organism on earth is the white male. Not too sure why but it might have something to do with all of those pesky inventions, discoveries, and civilizations but I'm just guessing.

We need to do more to save the white male. At least we have the Republican Party standing up for them

Actually ... the reason we don't need anyone standing up for us is because we've been able to do it on our own for centuries. We've had our trials and tribulations throughout history but we don't whimper and whine about it. We just stand up and march in a forward direction. I'm certainly not ashamed of my heritage and history.

By the way ... here are a few black Republicans so apparently the Republican Party is pretty neutral concerning who it will "stand up for."

05_famous_black_republicans.jpg

I'm sorry....But that is just too fucking funny

The funny part is you are dead serious

Well, you wouldn't know that. but what everyone here can know, is that you're a racist. A racist that projects his racism onto others to hide it. As if being an overt racist wasn't enough.

Why do Conservatives struggle so much with equivalence and context?

Adults are expected to understand the meanings of words and symbols. They are not always the same

Calling a white an ape is not the same as calling a black person an ape
Watermelon and Fried Chicken does not have the same connotation for whites as it does blacks

Spoken like a true racist that believes those racist stereotypes.
Thank you for telling us where your actual racist stereotypes live.

Actually, I do believe there are racist stereotypes and depicting blacks as apes and making watermelon references are at the top of the list

For conservatives to assume that those stereotypes appy equally to all races shows how out of touch they are with society

"But racism isn't a problem anymore, and you're the problem for saying it's a problem!!!"

Oh, please. You turds have been yanking out your race cards at every turn when this president is mocked.

The problem of racism is real, and the racists have created the perception that everyone but them are the racists. It's actually brilliant in a sleazy, underhanded and nefarious kind of way.

Actually, I do believe there are racist stereotypes and depicting blacks as apes and making watermelon references are at the top of the list

For conservatives to assume that those stereotypes appy equally to all races shows how out of touch they are with society

"But racism isn't a problem anymore, and you're the problem for saying it's a problem!!!"

you are simply an idiot; what "race" are apes?

they arent human; so they cant be either black or white. so calling somebody an ape cant have racial overtones unless you put them there. you are trying to read people's minds; and making a fool of yourself.
if that is what you're going to do then people can rightly conclude you called Bush an ape of "the Chimp" becaue you didnt like his race.

idiots and hypocrites

We need to do more to save the white male. At least we have the Republican Party standing up for them

Actually ... the reason we don't need anyone standing up for us is because we've been able to do it on our own for centuries. We've had our trials and tribulations throughout history but we don't whimper and whine about it. We just stand up and march in a forward direction. I'm certainly not ashamed of my heritage and history.

By the way ... here are a few black Republicans so apparently the Republican Party is pretty neutral concerning who it will "stand up for."

Yup. And the fact that they had to go back a century or two to find enough peeps is just overkill on the cake icing. :thup:

Oh, please. You turds have been yanking out your race cards at every turn when this president is mocked.

The problem of racism is real, and the racists have created the perception that everyone but them are the racists. It's actually brilliant in a sleazy, underhanded and nefarious kind of way.

Sorry...but objecting to the portaying the first family as chimps is not playing the race card

You guys use the "Race Card, Race Card" defense like a Get out of Jail Free card

what was the point when left-wing idiots called Bush "the Chimp". they obviously werent complementing him; it was meant to be a putdown. a putdown is a putdown.

leave it to crybaby left-wing losers to say a putdown on somebody they like or think they are defending is worse than any other

idiots and hypocrites

Sorry...but objecting to the portaying the first family as chimps is not playing the race card

You guys use the "Race Card, Race Card" defense like a Get out of Jail Free card

That's not what did it for you. The double standard did it for you. It showed who you really are, dude. I appreciate that kind of admission.

Embrace it. Your ideology is founded on racist (and of course hypocritical) principles anyway. You have no shame in hypocrisy. I can't see why you shouldn't embrace the racism too.

denying you're a left-wing idiot using the race card doesnt make it true; you ARE using it

Yup. And the fact that they had to go back a century or two to find enough peeps is just overkill on the cake icing. :thup:

Yea...and they still try to pass off that Martin Luther King was a Republican nonsense

That's not what did it for you. The double standard did it for you. It showed who you really are, dude. I appreciate that kind of admission.

Embrace it. Your ideology is founded on racist (and of course hypocritical) principles anyway. You have no shame in hypocrisy. I can't see why you shouldn't embrace the racism too.

Just as popular as the Race Card whine is the "We're not racist....you're the racist" deflection

what was the point when left-wing idiots called Bush "the Chimp". they obviously werent complementing him; it was meant to be a putdown. a putdown is a putdown.

leave it to crybaby left-wing losers to say a putdown on somebody they like or think they are defending is worse than any other

idiots and hypocrites

Right?

It's just distasteful to call Bush a chimp. Clearly he's not a monkey, he's a white man. But how DARE you mock that black man as a monkey!

What makes it all even funnier is these pukes are all about evolution. Which essentially makes us and primates biological relatives. And they still manage to get all bent and shit over it.

DOuble standard racist is so double standard!

just like you have to go back into the last century to find examples of Dems doing anything right by Blacks you crybaby loser

oh and even then all you managed to really do is enslave them cycles of government dependence that spanned generations; destroyed the Black family, and led to near-genocidal rates of black on black violence

Satire? I don't think that word means what they think it means.

Belgian Newspaper Accused Of Racism For Picture Of Obama And Michelle As Apes

De Morgen apologized for the image in its Monday edition, admitting it was guilty of "bad taste."

"When you consider the fragment apart from its context, which is a properly worked out satirical section, then you don't see the joke but just a picture evoking sheer racism," the newspaper said. "We wrongly assumed that racism is no longer accepted, and that in this way it could be the subject of a joke."

Unigwe, who lives in Belgium, went on to tweet in depth about the controversial spread, noting that the fault lies with Belgian society moreso than De Morgen:

I really can't find the possible humor angle. I guess I need to evolve more, or something.

It go's to the same type of humor as putting Clinton and the Bushes in Nazi uniforms and cross hairs, or survayers marks on polititions. Its raising funds on outrage, nothing more. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it was a democratic operative who made the memes.

just like you have to go back into the last century to find examples of Dems doing anything right by Blacks you crybaby loser

oh and even then all you managed to really do is enslave them cycles of government dependence that spanned generations; destroyed the Black family, and led to near-genocidal rates of black on black violence

bedwetter...have you been in a coma the last 50 years?

idiots and hypocrites

Right?

It's just distasteful to call Bush a chimp. Clearly he's not a monkey, he's a white man. But how DARE you mock that black man as a monkey!

What makes it all even funnier is these pukes are all about evolution. Which essentially makes us and primates biological relatives. And they still manage to get all bent and shit over it.

DOuble standard racist is so double standard!

and of course the very first human beings evolved out of apes in Africa; that is a fact.

it's comical when thin-skinned Black loser Progressives get all butt-hurt over things and project things onto others that just arent there.

are there some white racists calling the First Couple apes? of course

are these left-wing losers Black bigots?

probably; thank God most Black people aren like these rabid, brainwashed, perpetually-aggreived far-Left LOSERS!!

Forum List

Back