The First Female President

I wish a women would of won, celebrate the first 100th year since women can vote, but tramp picked Biden since he so fears him he got impeached over it. Look for Harris to be VP.

Tramp is damaged goods.
One thing you know is that if there is going to be a woman President or VP, it's going to be a Democrat

Joe Biden Says He Will Select A Woman As Vice President During D.C. Debate
Bernie Sanders, his top rival for the Democratic nomination, said he would choose a female running mate “in all likelihood.”

Joe Biden Says He Will Select A Woman As Vice President During D.C. Debate | HuffPost

That actually means nothing though. It just shows how libs are locked into segregation, sexism, bigotry, and prejudism. It's beyond appalling.

You're kidding right?

Let's think of the women in your party. Kelly Ann, not elected. Huckabee, not elected. Condi Rice, not elected. Carli Fiorina, not elected. Just secretaries.

What are you guys locked into?

170504185123-01-trump-rose-garden-healthcare-0504-large-169.jpg

I wish a women would of won, celebrate the first 100th year since women can vote, but tramp picked Biden since he so fears him he got impeached over it. Look for Harris to be VP.

Tramp is damaged goods.
One thing you know is that if there is going to be a woman President or VP, it's going to be a Democrat

Bernie Sanders, his top rival for the Democratic nomination, said he would choose a female running mate “in all likelihood.”

Joe Biden Says He Will Select A Woman As Vice President During D.C. Debate | HuffPost
Then we will finally hit bottom. To our Asian masters......we will obey you rather then that.

Tramp is damaged goods.

Then we will finally hit bottom. To our Asian masters......we will obey you rather then that.
Huh?

Tramp is damaged goods.

That actually means nothing though. It just shows how libs are locked into segregation, sexism, bigotry, and prejudism. It's beyond appalling.

According to republicans only white men can be Potus and VP, , so they are locked into their own extreme ultra tiny definition of sexism, segregation, racism and bigotry, oh and they have to be an evangelical because we know what happens if they are Catholic, they get assassinated.

Tramp is damaged goods.

I think Harris is a likely choice. Maybe Warren but doubtful.

Technically, Hussein Zero was the first president with a vagina. The gash ceiling has been broken. Coincidentally, Zero was the first time our govt was overthrown by a lawn jockey, as well as the first muslime.

Just fun facts.

Tramp is damaged goods.

You're kidding right?

Let's think of the women in your party. Kelly Ann, not elected. Huckabee, not elected. Condi Rice, not elected. Carli Fiorina, not elected. Just secretaries.

What are you guys locked into?

170504185123-01-trump-rose-garden-healthcare-0504-large-169.jpg

No, I am not kidding. This is your lib party. Racist, bigots, sexists, who continually push class warfare. IOW, a despicable party.

Tramp is damaged goods.
Speaking of 'damaged good's...

The DNC rigged their 2020 Primaries to come down to 2 old, wealthy, elitist, white, Washington Insider GUYS - one a communist closet Capitalist 'Castro FanBoy' and the other a self-professed/confessed extorting, dementia-suffering boob.

The sad / funny thing is the Democrat Mafioso Crime Syndicate leaders think their voters are the ones who can't be trusted with picking a nominee....

:p

Harris as VP? I would not be surprised, but if any woman is to be the 1st female VP ... and 1st female PRESIDENT after Biden is surprisingly 'suicided' ... my money is still on Hillary.

The first Negro President was a major disaster because he was a stupid Libtard Moon Bat.

The first female President needs to be a Conservative or else we will just get another disastrous stupid Libtard Moon Bat. Just look at Crooked Hillary as an example of the asshole a Democrat female would be.

Just curious, lie or not, of your intellect? Very Low I assume. Prove me Wrong.
Unclear how much stupid could be presented in Flash posts.
The Stupididy (sic) is beyond any real person. Flash are you real? What do you support?

And to double down. Racist proclaims this.

The first Negro President was a major disaster because he was a stupid Libtard Moon Bat.

The first female President needs to be a Conservative or else we will just get another disastrous stupid Libtard Moon Bat. Just look at Crooked Hillary as an example of the asshole a Democrat female would be.

It is a serious mistake to choose a President based on race or sex or any other similar criteria, that has nothing whatsoever to do with one's actual qualifications and capability to do the job. That's a lesson that we ought to have learned from Obama.

Just think of all the Negros and White Guilt pussies that voted for Obama just because he was a Negro.

They made a big mistake based upon racial considerations. It resulted in the worst President this country ever had. It was racism.

I am not sure how many idiots voted for Crooked Hillary because it was time for a woman but every one that did was a moron. She was just as terrible or even more so than that worthless Obama shithead.

It will be Senator Amy or someone like that or it could be Nancy Pelosi...

Oh hell that would be Hilarious!!!

like Palin.

Tramp is damaged goods.
Speaking of 'damaged good's...

The DNC rigged their 2020 Primaries to come down to 2 old, wealthy, elitist, white, Washington Insider GUYS - one a communist closet Capitalist 'Castro FanBoy' and the other a self-professed/confessed extorting, dementia-suffering boob.

The sad / funny thing is the Democrat Mafioso Crime Syndicate leaders think their voters are the ones who can't be trusted with picking a nominee....

Harris as VP? I would not be surprised, but if any woman is to be the 1st female VP ... and 1st female PRESIDENT after Biden is surprisingly 'suicided' ... my money is still on Hillary.

Nothing was rigged.

Forum List

Back