🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The First Republican Debate/ results

Soros and the Koch Brothers buy politicians. Trump is a clown

Uhm.. last week the Koch bros. pulled all funding and cooperation with Trump. Disassociated!

Meanwhile, you will find that Soros as well as those evil Wall Street investment brokers and big wigs are ALL supporting Hillary... Trump would be too, if he weren't running for president.

In spite of his bluster, in terms of wealth and influence, Trump is minor league

You would never hear the Koch's or Soros bragging....I'm rich and you are not

Uhm.. last week the Koch bros. pulled all funding and cooperation with Trump. Disassociated!

Meanwhile, you will find that Soros as well as those evil Wall Street investment brokers and big wigs are ALL supporting Hillary... Trump would be too, if he weren't running for president.

In spite of his bluster, in terms of wealth and influence, Trump is minor league

When you are worth $10 billion, you belong to the same clubs.

And Soros HAS bragged that he pays less tax than his secretary.

When you are worth $10 billion, you belong to the same clubs.

And Soros HAS bragged that he pays less tax than his secretary.
Trump lies about his $10 billion and no, even $10 billion is nowhere near the ultra wealthy
Bill Gates would not keep company with Trump

Trump lies about his $10 billion and no, even $10 billion is nowhere near the ultra wealthy

Are you claiming the recently-released Trump financial statement showing his net worth of $10 billion is fraudulent? Yes... I know liberals have been claiming that he is not worth what he says for years... at the time he was saying $8 bil, they were saying probably closer to $2 bil. Turns out, it's $10 bil. Ooops! Shit! Time to update the rhetoric banks!

And I never said Trump was the richest man in the world. I made the point that the uber-wealthy all belong to the same clubs... you gotta counter to that statement or not, asswipe?

Are you claiming the recently-released Trump financial statement showing his net worth of $10 billion is fraudulent? Yes... I know liberals have been claiming that he is not worth what he says for years... at the time he was saying $8 bil, they were saying probably closer to $2 bil. Turns out, it's $10 bil. Ooops! Shit! Time to update the rhetoric banks!

And I never said Trump was the richest man in the world. I made the point that the uber-wealthy all belong to the same clubs... you gotta counter to that statement or not, asswipe?

No, Trump does not belong to the same clubs as the über wealthy

The uber wealthy do not prance around screaming.....I'm rich and you're not

Donald Trump is probably not worth 9 billion - The Washington Post

Botton line, Trump cannot win the General. He cannot win women or Latino votes. I expect the GOP understands that.

And I think you are crazy if you believe that.

He may not win the women or latino vote... but lots of latinos and women will vote for him. Blacks LOVE Trump. He has a very real cross-section of appeal to people outside the typical GOP demographic.... that's important. He's from New York... lots of influential friends there and elsewhere. His GOP nomination would instantly make New York a battleground state. (A state which has elected how many Republican governors and mayors?) A state still seething over the betrayal of their Senator who vowed to represent them for her second term then bailed to run for president and ultimately part of the cabinet? Yeah.... tell yourself that Hillary has NY sewed up!

Trump is smart... He will add a VP who will bring a huge swing state his way. Perhaps Carly Fiorina or Marco Rubio... he MIGHT even consider Jeb, in a symbolic gesture of 'unification' ala; 80 Reagan/Bush.

Trump is leading in the polls for the GOP. He is moving up fast on Hillary in the general pairings... still behind, but the GOP is divided right now between 17 candidates.... so, you can't really look at those numbers NOW and interpret anything at all. It's all pointless until the GOP settles the battle. We already know that Hillary will win the DNC nomination, unless something happens to her before.

As your boy said last night, You're not listening to me."

If he does not win the female vote or the Latino vote......HE LOSES. The numbers will not allow him to win.

Trump's popularity can be compared to the three headed snake at the circus. He is a novelty, a freak show.

If he does not win the female vote or the Latino vote......HE LOSES. The numbers will not allow him to win.

Only IF you are an idiot who assumes "win the women" means ALL the women vote for you!

Trump doesn't have to win ANY vote but the American vote. If more Americans vote for Trump, nothing else matters. It makes no difference that Hillary wins 55% of the women and Trump wins 45%... what matters are Electoral Votes.

The votes YOU need to be worried about are the DEMOCRAT votes he is going to take.

Not including Alaska and Hawaii, how many of our 57 states will Trump win?

I think he certainly wins all the red states from last election. I also think he is in contention for most of the blue states. He is from New York... has tremendous support and popularity there... Hillary is not so warmly appreciated, she bailed on them to run in 08 and then go on to work for Obummer. She probably has the Jew vote... that was smart of her to nail that down. But it definitely puts NY and all those electoral votes in play.

If Trump smartly chooses a strategic running mate he can pick off another blue state and there isn't a way for Hillary to win. Possible VP picks could be Carly Fiorina (CA) or Rubio (FL)... Kasich (OH)... Cruz (TX)... all prize cherries in the electoral basket.

Botton line, Trump cannot win the General. He cannot win women or Latino votes. I expect the GOP understands that.

And I think you are crazy if you believe that.

He may not win the women or latino vote... but lots of latinos and women will vote for him. Blacks LOVE Trump. He has a very real cross-section of appeal to people outside the typical GOP demographic.... that's important. He's from New York... lots of influential friends there and elsewhere. His GOP nomination would instantly make New York a battleground state. (A state which has elected how many Republican governors and mayors?) A state still seething over the betrayal of their Senator who vowed to represent them for her second term then bailed to run for president and ultimately part of the cabinet? Yeah.... tell yourself that Hillary has NY sewed up!

Trump is smart... He will add a VP who will bring a huge swing state his way. Perhaps Carly Fiorina or Marco Rubio... he MIGHT even consider Jeb, in a symbolic gesture of 'unification' ala; 80 Reagan/Bush.

Trump is leading in the polls for the GOP. He is moving up fast on Hillary in the general pairings... still behind, but the GOP is divided right now between 17 candidates.... so, you can't really look at those numbers NOW and interpret anything at all. It's all pointless until the GOP settles the battle. We already know that Hillary will win the DNC nomination, unless something happens to her before.

As your boy said last night, You're not listening to me."

Trump's popularity can be compared to the three headed snake at the circus. He is a novelty, a freak show.

I love the smell of libtards underestimating their opponents in the morning!! lol

Greg

Trump and Carly?? hmmm...business would be very pleased!! "Watch out WORLD: America is back in business!!!"

Greg

After refusing to commit to supporting the Republican ticket for the president “if he’s not the nominee”, while dismissing comments toward women. Do you think Trump many have turned off some voters in the process with cavalier comments about his donating to Dem. In the past, along with his views on immigration and abortion that he now saying has evolved.

honesty is the best policy; even if it hurts libs feelings. Libs aren't used to honesty only lies from Jimmy, Bill, Barry....

Best line of the night. Trump to Megyn Kelly: "I don't have time for political correctness and neither does this country". BOOM!!!! He made major points

I love how conservatives think that makes Trump look Presidential

I love how libtards like you still don't understand what is driving Trumps popularity across the board. :badgrin:
Of course I do

Conservatives are confused by shiny objects

Forum List

Back