"The Five" on Fox discuss Detroit's easy access gun laws to reduce crime...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This segment will show one of the reasons that Fox news kills it's competion.....this panel is discussing law abiding citizens carrying guns and even the liberal Juan Williams, makes some sense part of the time he talks.....the video clip comes through the Crime Prevention Research Center and they point out the mistakes Juan Williams makes when he tries to say that a family member may be killed by a gun in the house.....watch the clip....then watch "The Five."

Greg Gutfeld and the rest of The Five explain the benefits of concealed carry especially for blacks - Crime Prevention Research Center

In 2013, 11.56 percent of murders involve: Husband, Wife, Mother, Father, Son, Daughter, Brother, and Sister. If you add in other relatives, the percent is raised 13.6.
It is true that most murders are acquaintance murders, but most acquaintance murders involve rival gang members. They also include everything from cab drivers who pick up a would be fare (if the robber commits the murder after he gets in the cab, it is classified as an acquaintance murder because of the perceived financial relationship). I could go on, but here is a simple point: 90 percent of adult murderers have an adult violent criminal record. I kind of doubt that Juan’s wife has a criminal record of any type so I don’t think that Juan has much to worry about.
Eric Bolling’s comments on police and their views on gun control is correct (survey data on police views is available here and here).

Forum List

Back