The Freddie Gray Six... half are black!

What a crock! That statement is among the most irrational,vicious, racist LIES I've ever seen. The stats you refer to tell you NOtHING about an individual Black person. Most Blacks are NOT prone toward criminality and crime statistics don't seem to account for that when read by bigots with an agenda!

It's also irrelevant because no citizen can be rightfully treated unfairly just because some other citizens of his own race, or ethnicity, or religion, etc. are bad actors. You have the right to your INDIVIDUAL rights.

It is not okay to kill Freddie Gray because blacks have a high crime rate. It is not even a mitigating factor in the culpability of the officers.
You have just posted one of the best responses I 'seen on this topic...thanks!

One would think that the conservatives who fancy themselves experts on the Constitution would happily concur with what I said.

No one has claimed that it's OK to kill innocent people. That claim isn't even in play here.

YOU are wrong. The justification for prejudicial treatment of black Americans because of the statitistics on black crime are rampant on this forum.

Not to mention the same prejudice against Muslims.

Other than race hustlers like you, who claims Freddie's treatment was "prejudicial?" You're just admitting this is about racism when previously you were claiming it wasn't.

This is about institutional racism not individual cops.

Point is: if you are black, than you are more likely to be a victim of police brutality.

The individual cops should be tried for homicide, and the institution should be reformed.

If you are black, then you are more likely to commit crime, lie about having done so, resist arrest with violence and flee. Just as if you are black you are more likely to burn down your own town, destroy the businesses of your neighbor, loot and injure innocents.

What a crock! That statement is among the most irrational,vicious, racist LIES I've ever seen. The stats you refer to tell you NOtHING about an individual Black person. Most Blacks are NOT prone toward criminality and crime statistics don't seem to account for that when read by bigots with an agenda!

It's also irrelevant because no citizen can be rightfully treated unfairly just because some other citizens of his own race, or ethnicity, or religion, etc. are bad actors. You have the right to your INDIVIDUAL rights.

It is not okay to kill Freddie Gray because blacks have a high crime rate. It is not even a mitigating factor in the culpability of the officers.

His reply is totally irrelevant to the subject of this thread. The riots occurred because the thugs in the riot blamed racism for Freddie Gray's death. So do all the liberal apologists for the rioters.
His reply IS relevant to this thread. Race based crime statistics thrown into the mix MADE NYC's post relevant and he made my day with it. Beautiful response!

The riots occurred for many reasons, past and present. Race likely had something to do with it in some way as of yet not revealed to the public. Perhaps a review of the recent history of the Baltimore PD and the Black community would help you to understand.

One would think that the conservatives who fancy themselves experts on the Constitution would happily concur with what I said.

No one has claimed that it's OK to kill innocent people. That claim isn't even in play here.

YOU are wrong. The justification for prejudicial treatment of black Americans because of the statitistics on black crime are rampant on this forum.

Other than race hustlers like you, who claims Freddie's treatment was "prejudicial?" You're just admitting this is about racism when previously you were claiming it wasn't.

Do you think police brutality gets better if isn't racial?

If you are black, then you are more likely to commit crime, lie about having done so, resist arrest with violence and flee. Just as if you are black you are more likely to burn down your own town, destroy the businesses of your neighbor, loot and injure innocents.

His reply is totally irrelevant to the subject of this thread. The riots occurred because the thugs in the riot blamed racism for Freddie Gray's death. So do all the liberal apologists for the rioters.
His reply IS relevant to this thread. Race based crime statistics thrown into the mix MADE NYC's post relevant and he made my day with it. Beautiful response!

The riots occurred for many reasons, past and present. Race likely had something to do with it in some way as of yet not revealed to the public. Perhaps a review of the recent history of the Baltimore PD and the Black community would help you to understand.

He's been claiming that racism had nothing to do with it and now he's claiming racism has everything to do with it. You guys need to get your story straight and stick with it.

Do you think police brutality gets better if isn't racial?

Is this about racism or not? Make up your mind.

The rioters have nothing to do with it. Tim McVeigh has nothing to do with Waco or Ruby Ridge.

Hmmm, yeah, the riots have everything to do with it. If it wasn't for the riots we wouldn't even be talking about it. Neither Al Sharpton nor Obumble would have stuck their nose into it.

How can a riot affect the guilt or innocence of an individual?

Didn't a crime either occur or it didn't?

The rioters have nothing to do with it. Tim McVeigh has nothing to do with Waco or Ruby Ridge.

Hmmm, yeah, the riots have everything to do with it. If it wasn't for the riots we wouldn't even be talking about it. Neither Al Sharpton nor Obumble would have stuck their nose into it.

You obviously don't want to answer the question.

He's been claiming that racism had nothing to do with it and now he's claiming racism has everything to do with it. You guys need to get your story straight and stick with it.

The police have been indicted on a long list of crimes, none of which are charges of racial bias.

How about we focus on those?

What's your question I supposedy won't answer?

I'm done wasting my time on you. You're in full weasel mode now.

Most Blacks are NOT prone toward criminality and crime...

maybe true, BUT! you people do take up 90+% of crime statistics.., deny that :up:

............ :up_yours: nigga
+90% is a bit high, but not that much of an exaggeration. Blacks in America, and world wide have an endemic crime problem which to everyone else's determent spills over to other communities.

I don't think others would care that much if they only killed each other.

Look up the crime rates in Russia and get back to us, will ya? BTW, there are not many Blacks there.

I'm done wasting my time on you. You're in full weasel mode now.

You said I didn't want to answer the question. Repeat the question.

"Didn't a crime either occur or it didn't"???

What do you mean?
A crime occurred or it didn't.
Is that what you meant?
I just want to get down to simple english because your sentence was not clear.
Because you are illustrating the very basic problems we all (including me piously humbly said!) have ways of jumbling our thoughts as expressed in words!

As far as how a riot can affect the outcome...we have a black cop killing a white man...but there are no riots, no "truth to justice"... we just let the police
do their investigation of the black cop killing the white man and NOT ONE major network, news,etc. picked it up.
So when they found the black cop innocent was I and other white people out rioting??? "Truth to Justice"!

Unarmed white man was killed by a black cop, look how the media responds
Police in Salt Lake City are continuing their probe into an Aug. 11 shooting outside a 7-Eleven convenience store, when a black police officer, whom local media are referring to as “not white,” shot and killed 20-year-old Dillon Taylor, who was unarmed at the time, according to his supporters.
Unarmed white man was killed by a black cop look how the media responds - Young Conservatives

The Stat does not seek to answer any question about any specific black person. It speaks to the probabilities, with regard to the behavior of black people.

If that is true then the good statistics showing how law abiding the majority of Black citizens are ought to be the yardstick by which their communities are measured, not race based crime statistics which are derived from (ARRESTS) NOT CONVICTIONS. Why should Christian Blacks have to suffer because a of questionable arrest statistics and a relatively small number of Godless criminals grab all the headlines?

What you want to do is to dismiss the facts and claim that the facts are bigoted. Facts aren't bigoted, only those who dismiss the facts are bigoted. You should probably look the word up... well, here, I'm all about the compassion, so allow me to offer you a hand UP:
There you go making things up again. another BiGGUT (bigot?) sitting in front of his computer all day raving about something you can never comprehend.... You can't even cite the "facts" that I supposedly dismissed, can you? If I dismissed any of your stuttering mess it wasn't factual to begin with!

"Didn't a crime either occur or it didn't"???

What do you mean?
A crime occurred or it didn't.
Is that what you meant?
I just want to get down to simple english because your sentence was not clear.
Because you are illustrating the very basic problems we all (including me piously humbly said!) have ways of jumbling our thoughts as expressed in words!

As far as how a riot can affect the outcome...we have a black cop killing a white man...but there are no riots, no "truth to justice"... we just let the police
do their investigation of the black cop killing the white man and NOT ONE major network, news,etc. picked it up.
So when they found the black cop innocent was I and other white people out rioting??? "Truth to Justice"!

Unarmed white man was killed by a black cop, look how the media responds
Police in Salt Lake City are continuing their probe into an Aug. 11 shooting outside a 7-Eleven convenience store, when a black police officer, whom local media are referring to as “not white,” shot and killed 20-year-old Dillon Taylor, who was unarmed at the time, according to his supporters.
Unarmed white man was killed by a black cop look how the media responds - Young Conservatives

So bias in the media is proof that Freddy Gray couldn't possibly be the victim of police brutality?

You're nuts.

And the guy charged with driving the van and 2nd degree murder is BLACK!!!
So how can there be an issue here???
Facing the most serious charge, one of second-degree murder, is Officer Caesar Goodson, the driver of the van that transported Gray to a police station.
Six Baltimore police officers charged over Freddie Gray death - Yahoo News
View attachment 40702

It's never really been about racism, it's the black attitude, 'I'm black so I shouldn't be arrested'.

Close... but it's worse than that. The problem is that the people making the claim are making it because THEY HAVE BEEN "TAUGHT" TO BELIEVE THAT "TO ARREST A BLACK IS TO BE A RACIST".

They were TAUGHT this lie, intentionally... and they were TAUGHT THIS LIE: BY THE LEFT, WHICH IS TO SAY BLACKS HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED TO BELIEVE THAT ANY ASSAULT ON THEM BY ANY AUTHORITY IS RACISM... TO INDUCE IN THEM THE REVOLUTIONARY INSTINCT, AS A MEANS TO UNDERMINE THE CIVILIZATION KNOWN AS THE UNITED STATES.

Which is a crime committed against you and I, by the Ideological Left and every Leftist is guilty of this crime... from the youngest female of liberal 'beliefs' to the oldest life long committed Marxist present... and those who passed before it.

You are venturing so far into fantasy land that continuing to debate with you is becoming a liability. I usually only debate sane coherent people and you are quickly slipping below the bar!

And the guy charged with driving the van and 2nd degree murder is BLACK!!!
So how can there be an issue here???
Facing the most serious charge, one of second-degree murder, is Officer Caesar Goodson, the driver of the van that transported Gray to a police station.
Six Baltimore police officers charged over Freddie Gray death - Yahoo News
View attachment 40702

It's never really been about racism, it's the black attitude, 'I'm black so I shouldn't be arrested'.

Freddie Gray was arrested without cause and killed. I doubt you'd appreciate that happening to you.

There was cause... which is what initiated his arrest. He died because he was an idiot who set himself into dangerous positions, which has always and will always increase the odds of dying. Never fails...
Are you suffering from Alzheimer's? Looks like your mind is beginning to fade. Take a break and come on back in a few hours.. then, you might have it together enough to continue this conversation.

How can a system run entirely by black people be racist against blacks?

??? because the anti-police liberals say it i so????

Why couldn't it be? Can you prove that a black government official, including police, are incapable of being biased against black citizens?

Is it possible that a black cop can be racist against possible? I suppose, but according to physicists it's theoretically possible for a glass of milk that dropped to the floor and shattered can spontaneously reassemble itself. The odds are a million, billion, billion, trillion to one, but it's possible.

Liberal turds have been saying for years that cities need to hire black officers to prevent racism. Now you seem to be saying that was all bullshit.

Why should voters listen to anything liberals have to say on this subject?

Blacks can be exceedingly racist to other blacks.

More unintelligible garbage from Bretfart.

Unfortunately you libs have claimed blacks can't be racist, that you have to be in a power relationship to be racist. I've already posted one example of a lib saying that. Do you need more? I could spend all day posting such examples.
Aw grow up! By your confounded logic the black police persons, being in a position of power over black Baltimoreans , would fit your prerequisite for being "racist." just as the Nazis fit that "racist" logic when they killed millions of Jews that looked just like them. Ask Kirk Douglas, he's an Ashkenazi Jew but he is as Nordic looking as any German.

Anyone who believes in race has the potential to be racist. Those that do not, like me.. .are incapable of such primitive urges and feelings...heh heh heh!

??? because the anti-police liberals say it i so????

Why couldn't it be? Can you prove that a black government official, including police, are incapable of being biased against black citizens?

Is it possible that a black cop can be racist against possible? I suppose, but according to physicists it's theoretically possible for a glass of milk that dropped to the floor and shattered can spontaneously reassemble itself. The odds are a million, billion, billion, trillion to one, but it's possible.

Liberal turds have been saying for years that cities need to hire black officers to prevent racism. Now you seem to be saying that was all bullshit.

Why should voters listen to anything liberals have to say on this subject?

Blacks can be exceedingly racist to other blacks.

More unintelligible garbage from Bretfart.

Unfortunately you libs have claimed blacks can't be racist, that you have to be in a power relationship to be racist. I've already posted one example of a lib saying that. Do you need more? I could spend all day posting such examples.
Aw grow up! By your confounded logic the black police persons, being in a position of power over black Baltimoreans , would fit your prerequisite for being "racist." just as the Nazis fit that "racist" logic when they killed millions of Jews that looked just like them. Ask Kirk Douglas, he's an Ashkenazi Jew but he is as Nordic looking as any German.

Anyone who believes in race has the potential to be racist. Those that do not, like me.. .are incapable of such primitive urges and feelings...heh heh heh!

It's not my theory. It's the theory propounded by your left-wing Komrades.

If race doesn't exist, then why does every government form I fill out ask me about my race?

Forum List

Back