The Freddie Gray Six... half are black!

What is it that we supposedly don't get?

They don't know.
It's about institutionalized racism against blacks. Apparently you don't get what that means.

No point in explaining it to teapers...hate misguides their thought process and they can't see past their own hateful noses.

What is about institutionalized hatred against blacks?
You changed the phrase institutionalized racism to institutional hatred. Was that instinctive or did you do that with thought?

Probably partly a spell check typo. I meant to type exactly what he said.
When a behaviour is institutionalized it means the members are acting on behalf of the institution out of obligation to the institution without the requirement of a conscious personal opinion to judge the acts wrongness or rightness. The institutions judgement supersedes the personal opinion and is automatically considered the "right" decision. Institutionalized members are conformist on steroids. They place their morals in the hands of the institution.

And the guy charged with driving the van and 2nd degree murder is BLACK!!!
So how can there be an issue here???
Facing the most serious charge, one of second-degree murder, is Officer Caesar Goodson, the driver of the van that transported Gray to a police station.
Six Baltimore police officers charged over Freddie Gray death - Yahoo News
View attachment 40702
Yeah....but none of them were authentic blacks...none of them were down for struggle.....

....you know.......destructive thugs or lying race-baiters.

The issue is the crimes committed. Allegedly.

I thought racism was the issue. Hard to blame a crime committed by a black man against a black man on racism. The mayor is black, the district attorney is black, the chief of police is black, but this is supposed to be about racism?

There are no Black cops! When Blacks don a cops uniform they are automatically "honorary Whites" sworn to protect and serve White interests. They can't be friends with "homey' and expect to be accepted among their peers in blue! How many Black cops have publicly taken a stand against any of the recent police shootings?... surely there are some out there...er...isn't there?

There are no African American police officers?

That post gets a 9.5 on the stupid scale. Which is quite impressive, given the stupid things people post on USMB.

Is it too soon to start a hashtag # campaign to save the Baltimore 6?

From what?

Justice?

Why is the right set against criminals being charged and tried for crimes?

The right is in favor of Blacks being gunned down in the street and now they're in favor of cops getting off without a trial.

The right just hates that pesky 14th amendment.

Cops are cops no matter their race and are not above the law no matter how much conservatives apparently want them to be. They arrested a man on bullshit and caused his death, they deserve punishment more than Freddy Gray who died just for having a legal knife in his pocket. No way can this be spun to justify police actions.

I thought racism was the issue. Hard to blame a crime committed by a black man against a black man on racism. The mayor is black, the district attorney is black, the chief of police is black, but this is supposed to be about racism?

There are no Black cops! When Blacks don a cops uniform they are automatically "honorary Whites" sworn to protect and serve White interests. They can't be friends with "homey' and expect to be accepted among their peers in blue! How many Black cops have publicly taken a stand against any of the recent police shootings?... surely there are some out there...er...isn't there?

That post gets a 9.5 on the stupid scale. Which is quite impressive, given the stupid things people post on USMB.

Nope. He has a point.

Cops turn blue.

Nope. He has a point.

Cops turn blue.

So let me get this straight. There is the claim that the motives are racial, but you have to invent an imaginary 'blue' race in order to make that claim work? Why would this imaginary blue race not kill white people?

Give it a rest Luddly, you will pretzelize your frontal lobes in five seconds with that kind of logic.

They don't know.
It's about institutionalized racism against blacks. Apparently you don't get what that means.

No point in explaining it to teapers...hate misguides their thought process and they can't see past their own hateful noses.

What is about institutionalized hatred against blacks?
You changed the phrase institutionalized racism to institutional hatred. Was that instinctive or did you do that with thought?

Probably partly a spell check typo. I meant to type exactly what he said.
When a behaviour is institutionalized it means the members are acting on behalf of the institution out of obligation to the institution without the requirement of a conscious personal opinion to judge the acts wrongness or rightness. The institutions judgement supersedes the personal opinion and is automatically considered the "right" decision. Institutionalized members are conformist on steroids. They place their morals in the hands of the institution.

Yeah.. And I see this in all areas of politics and community ...including the black community.

It's not an issue of one ideology or race over another IMO

Holy cow! There is a blue race....
If the police were a distinct race, no one would put up with their clear cultural and legal superiority over the rest of us. The police are supposed to be the best of us and worthy of the special status we afford them, not brutal assholes who are no better than the criminals they lock up while abusing the trust we put in them.

"The Freddie Gray Six... half are black!"

That you and most others on the right clearly don't get it comes as no surprise.

They don't know.

Wow! Institutional racism has been so rampant that blacks are now racists against blacks.

That you and most others on the right clearly don't get it comes as no surprise.

They don't know.

Wow! Institutional racism has been so rampant that blacks are now racists against blacks.
You just proved his point.

Nope. He has a point.

Cops turn blue.

So let me get this straight. There is the claim that the motives are racial, but you have to invent an imaginary 'blue' race in order to make that claim work? Why would this imaginary blue race not kill white people?

Give it a rest Luddly, you will pretzelize your frontal lobes in five seconds with that kind of logic.

More white people die at the hands (and guns) of the police each year than blacks.

They don't know.

You just proved his point.
Damn I'm good!

They don't know.

Can you prove that a black cop is incapable of racial profiling or any other racial prejudice in the performance of his job.

I'd like to see that proof.

Nope. He has a point.

Cops turn blue.

More white people die at the hands (and guns) of the police each year than blacks.

And more white people are on welfare. What's your point.

An innocent man killed by the cops is the issue. Freddie Gray isn't coming back to life just because you racists come up with some cockeyed irrelevant argument that race isn't involved.
Cops kill people every day. I thought the outrage stemming from this episode was supposedly because it was motivated by racism. Are you now claiming that racism had nothing to do with it?

Learn to read.

Nope. He has a point.

Cops turn blue.

Is a black cop incapable of racial profiling in his job? Prove it.

Is a black cop incapable of racial bias? Prove it.

Interesting the State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby said she came from a family with 5 cops .

Forum List

Back