The Freddie Gray Six... half are black!

There are no Black cops! When Blacks don a cops uniform they are automatically "honorary Whites" sworn to protect and serve White interests. They can't be friends with "homey' and expect to be accepted among their peers in blue! How many Black cops have publicly taken a stand against any of the recent police shootings?... surely there are some out there...er...isn't there?

There are no African American police officers?

That post gets a 9.5 on the stupid scale. Which is quite impressive, given the stupid things people post on USMB.

Nope. He has a point.

Cops turn blue.

So let me get this straight. There is the claim that the motives are racial, but you have to invent an imaginary 'blue' race in order to make that claim work? Why would this imaginary blue race not kill white people?

Give it a rest Luddly, you will pretzelize your frontal lobes in five seconds with that kind of logic.

More white people die at the hands (and guns) of the police each year than blacks.

And more white people are on welfare. What's your point.
That plenty of white people are killed by cops also.

The issue is the crimes committed. Allegedly.

I thought racism was the issue. Hard to blame a crime committed by a black man against a black man on racism. The mayor is black, the district attorney is black, the chief of police is black, but this is supposed to be about racism?

There are no Black cops! When Blacks don a cops uniform they are automatically "honorary Whites" sworn to protect and serve White interests. They can't be friends with "homey' and expect to be accepted among their peers in blue! How many Black cops have publicly taken a stand against any of the recent police shootings?... surely there are some out there...er...isn't there?

That post gets a 9.5 on the stupid scale. Which is quite impressive, given the stupid things people post on USMB.

Interesting the State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby said she came from a family with 5 cops .
They apparently turn blue when they become cops. They are no longer black.

RWnuts can't get enough of going on about the difference between the 'good' type of black person and the bad.

And they don't hesitate to tell us that disagreeing with someone like Ben Carson makes us racist -

so, they believe that black liberals are racist when they attack another black like Carson.

Why then is it impossible for a black cop to exhibit the same sort of racism you people rant about every day?

Or have you decided that you were full of shit for every time you called liberals racist for attacking guys like Ben Carson?

We need to start an educational campaign to prevent black on black racism!

The question to you was:

Is a black cop incapable of racial profiling?

Well, since the 'nuts in this thread have been rendered mute on the above question, I'll answer for them.

Of course a black cop is capable of racial profiling and other racial biases against blacks in his job as cop, therefore,

the fact that some of these cops are black in NO WAY takes racism out of the equation.

Sorry, 'nuts, you lose.

The question to you was:

Why would I say that we need to start an educational campaign to prevent black racism if it were not possible?

Ok, so you admit black cops can be racist, therefore you've agreed with me that the OP is full of shit if he's claiming otherwise.

And trust me, you are going to hear this full of shit argument all over the rightwing media, and you hear plenty of full of shit rightwingers agreeing with it.

The issue is the crimes committed. Allegedly.

I thought racism was the issue. Hard to blame a crime committed by a black man against a black man on racism. The mayor is black, the district attorney is black, the chief of police is black, but this is supposed to be about racism?

Interesting the State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby said she came from a family with 5 cops .

Not to mention she is apparently in cahoots with the lawyer of the Gray family.

Not to mention she is apparently in cahoots with the lawyer of the Gray family.

Oh yeah, the other play.

Demonize the prosecutor. lol, she scared the shit out of the cop huggers yesterday with her presentation of the charges.

Okay, it's a forgone conclusion that blue people (cops) are racists against blacks. Are blacks racists agains blue people, or is that impossible because the blue people have the power to oppress blacks, not the other way around?

Last edited:
"The Freddie Gray Six... half are black!"

That you and most others on the right clearly don't get it comes as no surprise.

What is it that we supposedly don't get?

They don't know.
It's about institutionalized racism against blacks. Apparently you don't get what that means.

No point in explaining it to teapers...hate misguides their thought process and they can't see past their own hateful noses.
Wow! Institutional racism has been so rampant that blacks are now racists against blacks.
yes...essentially yes. But it seems you are a racist teaper that can't hear reason...only hate.

The question to you was:

Why would I say that we need to start an educational campaign to prevent black racism if it were not possible?

Ok, so you admit black cops can be racist, therefore you've agreed with me that the OP is full of shit if he's claiming otherwise.

And trust me, you are going to hear this full of shit argument all over the rightwing media, and you hear plenty of full of shit rightwingers agreeing with it.

Are you as a far left drone admitting that blacks can be racist?

Forum List

Back