The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

They're not denied the right to marry, they just cannot marry someone of the same sex... Neither can heterosexuals. I don't think the government should be in the marriage buisness myself. Most of the benefits of marriage comes from bringing children into the world and are for helping take care of said children. Homosexuals cannot have children, unless they were a by-choice gay that was straight at some time and fathered a child with a woman.

Gender discrimination. You support it.

Lie. No gender discrimination. Any gender can get married.

According to your rules, a woman cannot marry a woman....a man cannot marry a man.....that is gender discrimination.

I did answer it, nitwit.

It doesn't make any difference, it's a pointless meme that you just keep repeating regardless. It has no bearing on the topic, means nothing to anyone, and doesn't make any point except the point that you are in way over your head, per usual.

Race and Sexual Deviations are not the same. :thup:

:)

peace...

Correct, and as a black man I am tired of people pretending they're similar in any way. Its just plain wrong.

Perhaps you can explain how the discrimination is different? See, nobody is comparing race and sexual orientation. What IS compared (and quite comparable) is the discrimination.

There is NO Discrimination.

Homosexuals are Designed and Equipped to Couple with the Opposite Sex, and in that, they have Equal Rights in Marriage.

Heteroseuxal Coupling, the way the are Designed and Equipped, is not Naturally Equal to Homosexual Coupling.

One Creates Life and is Reflected in Nature's Design and is "Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival"...

The other is not.

Homosexuals are Free to not Couple as they are Designed by Nature, but Expecting the Law to call what they are doing Equal to something it Naturally is not is an Entirely different thing.

peace...

Gender discrimination. You support it.

According to your rules, a woman cannot marry a woman....a man cannot marry a man.....that is gender discrimination.

No, it's not.

Marriage isn't marriage to one sex or another. It's marriage between two sexes, and both sexes can participate.

No gender discrimination.

So are separate bathrooms and locker rooms at school gyms gender discrimination as well?

Never mind, I know the answer, Kinsite.

I did answer it, nitwit.

It doesn't make any difference, it's a pointless meme that you just keep repeating regardless. It has no bearing on the topic, means nothing to anyone, and doesn't make any point except the point that you are in way over your head, per usual.

When did you choose to be straight? Year? Age? Or, if you HAVE answered, link to the post where you did so.

No, it's not.

Marriage isn't marriage to one sex or another. It's marriage between two sexes, and both sexes can participate.

So are separate bathrooms and locker rooms at school gyms gender discrimination as well?

Gender discrimination. Glad you can admit it.

Gay researcher and activist on the importance of pushing the correlation between race and homosexuality:

"“All the civil rights legislation passed in the ’60s is based on the knowledge that there is a genetic and immutable difference between blacks and whites. Of course, blacks are still discriminated against, but the legal advances they’ve made are based on those genetic differences. And I think that is a major stumbling block for our gaining the same protection as other groups. There is a survey in the New York Times that broke down people on the basis of whether they thought gays and lesbians were born that way or whether it was a lifestyle choice. Across the board, those who thought gays and lesbians were born that way were more liberal and gay friendly.”

The Born "Gay" Hoax |
That's why the radical homosexuals try to convince that ALL gays are born gay.. Which is just utter bull, particularly in the case of homosexual males. I had a friend whose father "came out of the closet". This was of course after fathering three children with my friend's mother... Obviously he got an erection with a woman. There may be some born gay, though the longer it takes to find that ever elusive "gay gene".. The more it makes me think it's just a deceptive tactic to normalize homosexuality. And reading what you just posted kind of confirms that suspicion. The radicals want it taught in schools that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, that it's perfectly healthy.. Thing is its nOt healthy at all, it shaves off 20 years of their lifespan. You know, if that is how they want to live that's fine. But to ask society to pretend that It's perfectly safe and completely normal?

So, it sounds like your friend's father tried very very hard to make a go of it as a faux straight and couldn't handle it after a while....After all, most of us find that hiding eats at your soul, and as your friend found out...messes up the lives of those you tried to pretend for.

But, let's assume for a moment that you have a point. When did you choose to be straight?

You cannot be a true homosexual and get aroused by a woman. That'd make you bi(not YOU you, not trying to insult you). Anyway, Im straight because I wasn't born gay, nor do I suffer from that sexual mental disorder. I think homosexuality may be a form of severe nymphomania as well. Could be all three.

Last edited:
That's why the radical homosexuals try to convince that ALL gays are born gay.. Which is just utter bull, particularly in the case of homosexual males. I had a friend whose father "came out of the closet". This was of course after fathering three children with my friend's mother... Obviously he got an erection with a woman. There may be some born gay, though the longer it takes to find that ever elusive "gay gene".. The more it makes me think it's just a deceptive tactic to normalize homosexuality. And reading what you just posted kind of confirms that suspicion. The radicals want it taught in schools that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, that it's perfectly healthy.. Thing is its nOt healthy at all, it shaves off 20 years of their lifespan. You know, if that is how they want to live that's fine. But to ask society to pretend that It's perfectly safe and completely normal?

So, it sounds like your friend's father tried very very hard to make a go of it as a faux straight and couldn't handle it after a while....After all, most of us find that hiding eats at your soul, and as your friend found out...messes up the lives of those you tried to pretend for.

But, let's assume for a moment that you have a point. When did you choose to be straight?

You cannot be a true homosexual and get aroused by a woman.

You know this.....how?
That'd make you bi(not YOU you, not trying to insult you).

You know this....how?

Anyway, Im straight because I wasn't born gay, nor do I suffer from that sexual mental disorder. I think homosexuality may be a form of severe nymphomania as well. Could be all three.

Gee, you are chock full of interesting knowledge. How did you gain it?

Correct, and as a black man I am tired of people pretending they're similar in any way. Its just plain wrong.

Perhaps you can explain how the discrimination is different? See, nobody is comparing race and sexual orientation. What IS compared (and quite comparable) is the discrimination.

Homosexuals are Designed and Equipped to Couple with the Opposite Sex, and in that, they have Equal Rights in Marriage.

Heteroseuxal Coupling, the way the are Designed and Equipped, is not Naturally Equal to Homosexual Coupling.

One Creates Life and is Reflected in Nature's Design and is "Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival"...

The other is not.

Homosexuals are Free to not Couple as they are Designed by Nature, but Expecting the Law to call what they are doing Equal to something it Naturally is not is an Entirely different thing.

peace...

Very well said. Reps!

The other is not.

:(

peace...

Very well said. Reps!

Careful.....you don't know what you are inviting. :eusa_shhh:

You know this.....how?
That'd make you bi(not YOU you, not trying to insult you).

You know this....how?

Anyway, Im straight because I wasn't born gay, nor do I suffer from that sexual mental disorder. I think homosexuality may be a form of severe nymphomania as well. Could be all three.

Homosexual means you are sexually attracted to your same sex. That's how I came to that conclusion. I see you're starting to get a bit touchy. Relax, we're having a pretty civil discussion. Let's keep it that way.

You know this.....how?

You know this....how?

Homosexual means you are sexually attracted to your same sex.[/qtuoe]

Yes...and?

That's how I came to that conclusion. I see you're starting to get a bit touchy. Relax, we're having a pretty civil discussion. Let's keep it that way.
Wait....I get it now. You are trying to make the point that people only ever have sex with those they are sexually attracted to.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: < especially when talking about men.

No, it's not.

Marriage is between two opposite sexes. Marriage is defined as between one man/one woman.

If a homosexual couple wants to get married they can, to someone of the opposite sex.

If they want to marry someone of the same sex they can not because marriage is not defined as between same sex, it is defined as between opposite sex.

What homosexuals want is to redefine the meaning of the word marriage because they do not agree with its meaning as being between one man/one woman; they want it to be between two people.

You know this.....how?

You know this....how?

Yes...and?

That's how I came to that conclusion. I see you're starting to get a bit touchy. Relax, we're having a pretty civil discussion. Let's keep it that way.
Wait....I get it now. You are trying to make the point that people only ever have sex with those they are sexually attracted to.

Lol! You have a point there! I just don't think if you're born gay you wouldn't get aroused by a woman, because if you do... And enough to produce 3 children and handle your husband buisness like my friend 's dad,That makes you bisexual. Once or twice would kind of be understandable.. But to continuely do it, nah, that's pushing it. I'm just giving an opinion.

Yes...and?

Lol! You have a point there! I just don't think if you're born gay you wouldn't get aroused by a woman, because if you do... And enough to produce 3 children and handle your husband buisness like my friend 's dad,That makes you bisexual. Once or twice would kind of be understandable.. But to continuely do it, nah, that's pushing it. I'm just giving an opinion.

And you know they had a satisfactory sex life.......how?

And you know they had a satisfactory sex life.......how?

I spent the night at my friends house almost every other weekend from age 8-14.

News from The Associated Press

^It's Obvious in the Assumption in most "Reporting" that Marriage is a "Right" being Denied Same Sex Couples.

Of course when the Supreme Court has Ruled on Marriage Rights, they have made it Abundandly Clear why it's a Right:

Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.

Loving v. Virginia

Only Procreation is "fundamental to our very existence and survival"...

Coupling is not... Regardless of what that Coupling is.

The Left that Infects the "Free Press" may believe that Homosexuals are being Denied a Right, but there is no such Basis in Law to Support that Narrative.

In Fact, the SCOTUS has made it clear what the Right is.

Homosexuals Denying their Natural Design and Equipment is a Choice they make that Society is not Required to Validate as Equal to that which Creates us.

Doesn't make it bad, wrong or Criminal, but it certainly isn't Equal Naturally.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

I would love to know where it was written that marriage is a "right" in the first place.

Progressives just make shit up.

Their bullshit claims are about as dumb as if I said I had the right to fly an F-16 fighter jet because I have a pilots license...

"No fair."

Forum List

Back