The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

I would love to know where it was written that marriage is a "right" in the first place.

Progressives just make shit up.

Their bullshit claims are about as dumb as if I said I had the right to fly an F-16 fighter jet because I have a pilots license...

"No fair."

The USSC termed it such in Loving/Va, and other cases wherein noxious racial laws were struck down.

I don't give a shit about state laws, states have the Tenth Amendment on their side. However state laws should not be used as federal precedence....

Honestly I could care less about Civil Unions, however I do have a problem with gay marriage, considering a marriage by definition is between a man and a woman.

Really? Marriage - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I don't give a fuck what the supreme court says - NOWHERE is it written that marriage is a RIGHT...

I find the supreme court to be tyrannical anyways...

The SCOTUS is one of the biggest problems with this country. The SCOTUS used to rule on law, now they rule on politics like a bunch of fucking activists.

In reality we're all at the mercy of 9 fucking activists...

Marriage is NOT a right and it was never documented as a right in the Constitution.

You want to make it a right than amend the Constitution.

There is absolutely NOTHING the SCOTUS can do to make it a "right" because the SCOTUS aren't lawmakers - they're interpreters...

Oh yes, that's right....you are the Constitutional expert. :lol:

I'm pretty damn interested in the Constitution as a libertarian, I'm more educated on the document than your typical US citizen....

Besides, none of that shit matters anyways because justices of the SCOTUS are not LAWMAKERS.. In a sick and twisted tyrannical way - I believe they believe they are lawmakers.

Name a law that SCOTUS ever wrote.

kinda like you're an expert on catholics.

asshat

Never said I was an expert on Catholics...I just have a hard time admiring an organization that moves and hides and protects child molesters, and a laity that excuses it.

the laity didn't excuse it and does not excuse it.

pull your head out of your ass, bigot.

The desire to see all Americans with equal standing under the law is NOT bigotry. It is the vision set forth in the Constitution.

kinda like you're an expert on catholics.

asshat

Never said I was an expert on Catholics...I just have a hard time admiring an organization that moves and hides and protects child molesters, and a laity that excuses it.

Where's the outrage? Why aren't they DEMANDING change from their Bishops and Cardinals?

Here in SoCal, Cardinal Mahoney does nothing but cover up, cover up, protect protect....and NOTHING from the laity. Nothing from the Catholic League. Nothing from the Knights of Columbus.

The desire to see all Americans with equal standing under the law is NOT bigotry. It is the vision set forth in the Constitution.

Marriage isn't a right, nor is it even law for that matter...

States can ban gay marriage all day if they want - that and create legislation to approve it.

It's called the Tenth Amendment...

If the United States wants gay marriage to be a right then they need to amend the Constitution - it's really that simple...

Until then quit claiming marriage is a right - because it's not...

Besides there is nothing "equal" about our "laws" - the tax code is a perfect example of that....

try to keep UP, otay?

Where's the outrage? Why aren't they DEMANDING change from their Bishops and Cardinals?

Here in SoCal, Cardinal Mahoney does nothing but cover up, cover up, protect protect....and NOTHING from the laity. Nothing from the Catholic League. Nothing from the Knights of Columbus.

here's some shocking news for you; the catholic league and the knights of columbus represent a very small percentage of the catholic laity.

:eusa_shhh:

The USSC termed it such in Loving/Va, and other cases wherein noxious racial laws were struck down.

I don't give a shit about state laws, states have the Tenth Amendment on their side. However state laws should not be used as federal precedence....

Honestly I could care less about Civil Unions, however I do have a problem with gay marriage, considering a marriage by definition is between a man and a woman.

Now go buy a fucking dictionary from 1975.........

Up until tyrannical progressives started redefining words "marriage" has been DEFINED as a union between a man and a woman.

You fucking evildoers have a hobby of redefining words....

Hell you fucks have the audacity to call yourselves "liberal." I will never refer to one of you commie bastards as "liberal."

As a matter of fact if you were so fucking liberal you would be thinking why is government involved in "marriage" in the first place (like I am).

Up until tyrannical progressives started redefining words "marriage" has been DEFINED as a union between a man and a woman.

Hell you fucks have the audacity to call yourselves "liberal." I will never refer to one of you commie bastards as "liberal."

As a matter of fact if you were so fucking liberal you would be thinking why is government involved in "marriage" in the first place (like I am).

you're giving doorknobs a bad name, nicky.

Oh yes, that's right....you are the Constitutional expert. :lol:

I'm pretty damn interested in the Constitution as a libertarian, I'm more educated on the document than your typical US citizen....

Besides, none of that shit matters anyways because justices of the SCOTUS are not LAWMAKERS.. In a sick and twisted tyrannical way - I believe they believe they are lawmakers.

You're the one that claimed the SCOTUS "legalized gay marriage" or at least justified it.

How the FUCK can they do that considering marriage isn't part of the Bill of Rights or the other 17 amendments???

Marriage isn't a right, nor is it even law for that matter...

States can ban gay marriage all day if they want - that and create legislation to approve it.

It's called the Tenth Amendment...

If the United States wants gay marriage to be a right then they need to amend the Constitution - it's really that simple...

Until then quit claiming marriage is a right - because it's not...

Besides there is nothing "equal" about our "laws" - the tax code is a perfect example of that....

See Article III, USC; also Marbury v. Madison.:eusa_angel:

Why the fuck would anyone give a shit what was in a dictionary from 1975?

If you want to live in the past, you go right ahead. Times are changing and it's time you did too.

In case you haven't noticed, the world is a lot different today than it was 30+ years ago.

Get with it.

And by the way, government is involved in marriage because of financial reasons. You want government out of marriage? Tell people to stop getting divorced and tell spouses to stop dying.

here's some shocking news for you; the catholic league and the knights of columbus represent a very small percentage of the catholic laity.

:eusa_shhh:

Of course...that excuses their silence on the matter. Thank you for clearing that up, del.

That explains a lot....you live in 1975. Thanks for the clear up, Nickie.

Are you saying words aren't being redefined??

I don't even understand how a word can even be redefined....

Words have an original definition (or are homonyms) and anything outside of that is slang...

If you want to live in the past, you go right ahead. Times are changing and it's time you did too.

In case you haven't noticed, the world is a lot different today than it was 30+ years ago.

Get with it.

And by the way, government is involved in marriage because of financial reasons. You want government out of marriage? Tell people to stop getting divorced and tell spouses to stop dying.

You can't just redefine words........

The words already had an original definition....

Yes I want government out of marriage - marriage should be religious in nature.

Call what we have today consortium and that will solve the whole debate. It would be more appropriate.

You're the one that claimed the SCOTUS "legalized gay marriage" or at least justified it.

How the FUCK can they do that considering marriage isn't part of the Bill of Rights or the other 17 amendments???

I did? When did I say that SCOTUS "legalized gay marriage"? Show my post that said that.

Words have an original definition (or are homonyms) and anything outside of that is slang...

Of course, it all makes sense. Why would you believe in word evolution when you don't believe in any evolution to begin with?

God made the English language the way it is, right? And it's going to stay that way for all eternity.

Of course, it all makes sense. Why would you believe in word evolution when you don't believe in any evolution to begin with?

God made the English language the way it is, right? And it's going to stay that way for all eternity.

Really?? so if everyone started calling a cat a shoe and a shoe a cat that would just be perfectly fine???

Oh and who the hell said I didn't believe in evolution??

Sorry, words cannot "evolve" - hence the term "civil union."

90% of the words you use on a daily basis are nothing but slang...

Get with it.

You can't just redefine words........

The words already had an original definition....

Yes I want government out of marriage - marriage should be religious in nature.

Call what we have today consortium and that will solve the whole debate. It would be more appropriate.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda....

I'd like to see religious institutions get out of marriage.

Forum List

Back