The "Free Press" has a Narrative that Assumes Gays are being Denied a Right...

I'm having the same convo with my 9 year old that I'm having with the progressives on here.

She thinks it's "no fair" when her brother and I do things while she's otherwise engaged...

For example, she spent Saturday night and all day Sunday with her best friend. They went to the beach, stayed up late on Saturday night (first communion fiesta), went visiting.

Her brother and I went to 7/11 because my stupid phone card didn't take, and I needed a new phone card. While there, I gave him $5 to get some snacks.

She got home, saw the Dibs carton, found out that her brother had gotten goodies and immediately started to wail 'THAT'S NO FAIR NOW YOU HAVE TO GET ME GOODIES TOO!!"

Uh, no, I don't? You weren't here for the goodies, you CHOSE to be at your friends. You CHOSE to go to the beach, instead.

YOU DON'T GET THE BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING IN AN ACTIVITY YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PARTICIPATE IN.

It's pretty simple, really.

But a 9 year old, by definition narcissistic and immature, has a hard time with it.

You expect a little more from adults, but then again, look at the group we're talking about.

News from The Associated Press

^It's Obvious in the Assumption in most "Reporting" that Marriage is a "Right" being Denied Same Sex Couples.

Of course when the Supreme Court has Ruled on Marriage Rights, they have made it Abundandly Clear why it's a Right:

Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.

Loving v. Virginia

Only Procreation is "fundamental to our very existence and survival"...

Coupling is not... Regardless of what that Coupling is.

The Left that Infects the "Free Press" may believe that Homosexuals are being Denied a Right, but there is no such Basis in Law to Support that Narrative.

In Fact, the SCOTUS has made it clear what the Right is.

Homosexuals Denying their Natural Design and Equipment is a Choice they make that Society is not Required to Validate as Equal to that which Creates us.

Doesn't make it bad, wrong or Criminal, but it certainly isn't Equal Naturally.

Fact not Fiction.

:)

peace...

I would love to know where it was written that marriage is a "right" in the first place.

Progressives just make shit up.

Their bullshit claims are about as dumb as if I said I had the right to fly an F-16 fighter jet because I have a pilots license...

"No fair."

Quite a few Supreme Court decisions affirm that it is a natural right. Sorry you don't like that. But then again, if you had your wish...that it isn't a right, the government could take it away from you...from churches...any time with no recourse.

They are being denied equal treatment under the law.

And spare me the "they have the same right to marry someone of the opposite sex as everyone else" nonsense.

No they are not... Or two Sisters are who Care for a Child.

Fact not Fiction.

Marriage isn't whatever anyone says it is, otherwise it's a Wide Open Door.

peace...

Yeah, they are, man.

I'm just fine with two sisters who are caring for a child entering into a civil union.

Seriously, Mal, your stance on this issue is just wrong, and IMO hateful. You have no good reason at to be against it.

Until Loving, two states had laws on the books banning Native Americans from marrying 'whites'.

No they are not... Or two Sisters are who Care for a Child.

Fact not Fiction.

Marriage isn't whatever anyone says it is, otherwise it's a Wide Open Door.

peace...

Yeah, they are, man.

I'm just fine with two sisters who are caring for a child entering into a civil union.

Seriously, Mal, your stance on this issue is just wrong, and IMO hateful. You have no good reason at to be against it.

Until Loving, two states had laws on the books banning Native Americans from marrying 'whites'.

Face it..the "conservatives" want to control who we can or cannot marry beyond consenting law-abiding, tax-paying citizens. They want that toe-hold in the bedroom.

Correct, and as a black man I am tired of people pretending they're similar in any way. Its just plain wrong.

Perhaps you can explain how the discrimination is different? See, nobody is comparing race and sexual orientation. What IS compared (and quite comparable) is the discrimination.

There is NO Discrimination.

Homosexuals are Designed and Equipped to Couple with the Opposite Sex, and in that, they have Equal Rights in Marriage.

Heteroseuxal Coupling, the way the are Designed and Equipped, is not Naturally Equal to Homosexual Coupling.

One Creates Life and is Reflected in Nature's Design and is "Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival"...

The other is not.

Homosexuals are Free to not Couple as they are Designed by Nature, but Expecting the Law to call what they are doing Equal to something it Naturally is not is an Entirely different thing.

peace...

The flaw in your twisted logic is that gay men can't get it up to use it with members of the opposite sex. So in your stated purpose of marriage, you're discriminating based on handicap.

Besides that, lots of couples stop having sex after a few years of marriage for whatever reason. Does that mean everyone should get divorced because they don't have sex anymore? What happens to the childless couples? Is their marriage a sham?

So what are your going to do? Monitor marriages to make sure couples are having children in order to make sure their marriage is legit?

Give me a break.

You're really not thinking too clearly about what a marriage means in today's society. Four centuries ago your definition was more applicable but times change and so does society.

Many, if not the majority, of the benefits granted by government concerns FINANCIAL aspects of marriage. That's because marriages become, after the sex dissipates, a financial arrangement.

^It's Obvious in the Assumption in most "Reporting" that Marriage is a "Right" being Denied Same Sex Couples.

Of course when the Supreme Court has Ruled on Marriage Rights, they have made it Abundandly Clear why it's a Right:

Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival.

Loving v. Virginia

The Left that Infects the "Free Press" may believe that Homosexuals are being Denied a Right, but there is no such Basis in Law to Support that Narrative.

Homosexuals Denying their Natural Design and Equipment is a Choice they make that Society is not Required to Validate as Equal to that which Creates us.

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

I would love to know where it was written that marriage is a "right" in the first place.

Their bullshit claims are about as dumb as if I said I had the right to fly an F-16 fighter jet because I have a pilots license...

"No fair."

Quite a few Supreme Court decisions affirm that it is a natural right. Sorry you don't like that. But then again, if you had your wish...that it isn't a right, the government could take it away from you...from churches...any time with no recourse.

That which is allowed the majority, must also be allowed the minority, if no laws are broken. AND, thank God, Lawrence got rid of the "gay sex laws" plague on America. Gill, the adoption ban. Many a mile to freedom, but it is in the air.

Loving v. Virginia

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

"No fair."

I don't give a fuck what the supreme court says - NOWHERE is it written that marriage is a RIGHT...

I find the supreme court to be tyrannical anyways...

The SCOTUS is one of the biggest problems with this country. The SCOTUS used to rule on law, now they rule on politics like a bunch of fucking activists.

In reality we're all at the mercy of 9 fucking activists...

Marriage is NOT a right and it was never documented as a right in the Constitution.

You want to make it a right than amend the Constitution.

There is absolutely NOTHING the SCOTUS can do to make it a "right" because the SCOTUS aren't lawmakers - they're interpreters...

Last edited:

Loving v. Virginia

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

"No fair."

The USSC termed it such in Loving/Va, and other cases wherein noxious racial laws were struck down.

Yeah, they are, man.

Face it..the "conservatives" want to control who we can or cannot marry beyond consenting law-abiding, tax-paying citizens. They want that toe-hold in the bedroom.
I don't want my children getting the wrong message from society. You can do whatever you want in your bedroom.

"No fair."

I don't give a fuck what the supreme court says - NOWHERE is it written that marriage is a RIGHT...

The SCOTUS is one of the biggest problems with this country. The SCOTUS used to rule on law, now they rule on politics like a bunch of fucking activists.

Marriage is NOT a right and it was never documented as a right in the Constitution.

There is absolutely NOTHING the SCOTUS can do to make it a "right" because the SCOTUS aren't lawmakers - they're interpreters...

Oh yes, that's right....you are the Constitutional expert. :lol:

I'm having the same convo with my 9 year old that I'm having with the progressives on here.

She thinks it's "no fair" when her brother and I do things while she's otherwise engaged...

For example, she spent Saturday night and all day Sunday with her best friend. They went to the beach, stayed up late on Saturday night (first communion fiesta), went visiting.

Her brother and I went to 7/11 because my stupid phone card didn't take, and I needed a new phone card. While there, I gave him $5 to get some snacks.

She got home, saw the Dibs carton, found out that her brother had gotten goodies and immediately started to wail 'THAT'S NO FAIR NOW YOU HAVE TO GET ME GOODIES TOO!!"

Uh, no, I don't? You weren't here for the goodies, you CHOSE to be at your friends. You CHOSE to go to the beach, instead.

YOU DON'T GET THE BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING IN AN ACTIVITY YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PARTICIPATE IN.

It's pretty simple, really.

But a 9 year old, by definition narcissistic and immature, has a hard time with it.

You expect a little more from adults, but then again, look at the group we're talking about.

excellent non sequitur, allie.

first rate :thup:

kinda like you're an expert on catholics.

asshat

Loving v. Virginia

Fact not Fiction.

peace...

"No fair."

The USSC termed it such in Loving/Va, and other cases wherein noxious racial laws were struck down.

I don't give a shit about state laws, states have the Tenth Amendment on their side. However state laws should not be used as federal precedence....

Honestly I could care less about Civil Unions, however I do have a problem with gay marriage, considering a marriage by definition is between a man and a woman.

asshat

Never said I was an expert on Catholics...I just have a hard time admiring an organization that moves and hides and protects child molesters, and a laity that excuses it.....and has a conniption over a person calling them on it, rather than the cover ups themselves.

asshat

Never said I was an expert on Catholics...I just have a hard time admiring an organization that moves and hides and protects child molesters, and a laity that excuses it.

the laity didn't excuse it and does not excuse it.

pull your head out of your ass, bigot.

I'm pretty damn interested in the Constitution as a libertarian, I'm more educated on the document than your typical US citizen....

Besides, none of that shit matters anyways because justices of the SCOTUS are not LAWMAKERS.. In a sick and twisted tyrannical way - I believe they believe they are lawmakers.

Forum List

Back