The French people have some serious balls

Yeah that's the thing. 'Terrorists' think they 'terrorize' people until those people say THAT'S IT MUTHERFUCKERS, now you're going to get yours.

I'm hoping the West figures out its way past time to destroy these groups, with all due hostility.

It's time for the civilized to become uncivilized

I didn't see a powerful message. All I saw was martial law and a terrorized country.

Uh, its early. But there may in fact not be the type of action many would like to see. But, if it doesn't happen now it will happen at some point because they aren't going to stop. They actually believe they can defeat the West. And at some point, and again with democracies that point seems to be wayyyyy out there sometimes, the West is going to say that's it. Now its our turn.

That should be tomorrow or next week in my opinion.

If the french people still haven't recognised the dangers of diversity, and the link between diversity and this unprecedented vicious attack then I will not show any ounce of sympathy for them...... you reap what you sew. Europeans need to rise up against the traitors in their government. They don't care about Europeans. Their only concern is trying to look good in front of a camera. They have destroyed an entire civilization with in just 70 years. Hitler warned us about any nation who does not protect its purity will perish.

If the french people still haven't recognised the dangers of diversity, and the link between diversity and this unprecedented vicious attack then I will not show any ounce of sympathy for them...... you reap what you sew. Europeans need to rise up against the traitors in their government. They don't care about Europeans. Their only concern is trying to look good in front of a camera. They have destroyed an entire civilization with in just 70 years. Hitler warned us about any nation who does not protect its purity will perish.
This is probably stupidest thing you have ever said. This vicious attack happened because of the French support for free speech regardless of who it offends. You think that's a bad idea now?

I didn't see a powerful message. All I saw was martial law and a terrorized country.

Uh, its early. But there may in fact not be the type of action many would like to see. But, if it doesn't happen now it will happen at some point because they aren't going to stop. They actually believe they can defeat the West. And at some point, and again with democracies that point seems to be wayyyyy out there sometimes, the West is going to say that's it. Now its our turn.

After they bury their dead.

This is probably stupidest thing you have ever said. This vicious attack happened because of the French support for free speech regardless of who it offends. You think that's a bad idea now?
France does not have free speech!

France does not have free speech!
Just because you get some half ass thought in that tiny bigoted brain of yours, it doesn't mean it makes any sense. The sooner you learn this the better.

You're barking up the wrong tree. As long as Islamic terrorists are killing Jews and black African Christians he's all behind them but when it comes to Islamic terrorists killing whites.......

After they bury their dead.

Publicly yes, privately the leaders of Nato should already have their generals drawing up an invasion with all nations participating. The old fashioned kind where you simply force your will on a region from all points on the compass.

This shit has to end.

how bigoted of you.

what about the peace loving moderate muslims?

Ok, I need something explained to me, carefully, so type your response slowly.

How is it bigoted for Americans to make a stand against islam

but

ballsy for the French to do it?
Lol you people always jump to conclusions don't you? I am all for America taking a stand against Islam.
There's a recruiting station near you.

Yeah that's the thing. 'Terrorists' think they 'terrorize' people until those people say THAT'S IT MUTHERFUCKERS, now you're going to get yours.

I'm hoping the West figures out its way past time to destroy these groups, with all due hostility.

Our problem is-----I admit-----some silly Judeo-Christian notion of------"LET'S BE NICE". We have passively watched the children of mecca-----murder and destroy
for 1400 years They committed a comprehensive genocide of -----Zoroastrians and jews and Christians in arabia-------a the very outset of islam------and utter
devastation of temples and churches thereof-----to the point of Obliteration ---and
moved about the middle east-----doing the same and migrated east---doing the same---leaving in excess of 100 million dead in just a few centuries as tribute to their "god" Of course that is ancient history---right? well no---- they never repudiated the filth and---IN FACT call it the GOLDEN AGE OF ISLAM ---and
are trying desperately to reproduce the same filth today. -------the rest of the world-------Christians, jews, Zoroastrians, Buddhists, hindus ----and---non affiliated-----time to face facts. The only way to end it-----is PAY BACK------stop the baby nonsense

Forum List

Back