The French people have some serious balls

Yeah that's the thing. 'Terrorists' think they 'terrorize' people until those people say THAT'S IT MUTHERFUCKERS, now you're going to get yours.

I'm hoping the West figures out its way past time to destroy these groups, with all due hostility.
don't forget to send yourself or your kids off to war.

No yours, because no one ever in the human race can ever say our military, that we pay trillions of dollars for, should ever be used.

Its old and tired buckwheat. Accept the realities of life on Earth. No one under 18 years old or over 40ish will be going. I signed up for the draft at 19 and was subject to go like everyone.

Again, join us in reality.

Yeah that's the thing. 'Terrorists' think they 'terrorize' people until those people say THAT'S IT MUTHERFUCKERS, now you're going to get yours.

I'm hoping the West figures out its way past time to destroy these groups, with all due hostility.

Our problem is-----I admit-----some silly Judeo-Christian notion of------"LET'S BE NICE". We have passively watched the children of mecca-----murder and destroy
for 1400 years They committed a comprehensive genocide of -----Zoroastrians and jews and Christians in arabia-------a the very outset of islam------and utter
devastation of temples and churches thereof-----to the point of Obliteration ---and
moved about the middle east-----doing the same and migrated east---doing the same---leaving in excess of 100 million dead in just a few centuries as tribute to their "god" Of course that is ancient history---right? well no---- they never repudiated the filth and---IN FACT call it the GOLDEN AGE OF ISLAM ---and
are trying desperately to reproduce the same filth today. -------the rest of the world-------Christians, jews, Zoroastrians, Buddhists, hindus ----and---non affiliated-----time to face facts. The only way to end it-----is PAY BACK------stop the baby nonsense

No, this isn't 1400 years ago. Its today and there is a relatively small group causing very serious problems that needs to be dealt with. The other 1 billion aren't doing anything. Keep things clear.

Our problem is-----I admit-----some silly Judeo-Christian notion of------"LET'S BE NICE". We have passively watched the children of mecca-----murder and destroy
for 1400 years They committed a comprehensive genocide of -----Zoroastrians and jews and Christians in arabia-------a the very outset of islam------and utter
devastation of temples and churches thereof-----to the point of Obliteration ---and
moved about the middle east-----doing the same and migrated east---doing the same---leaving in excess of 100 million dead in just a few centuries as tribute to their "god" Of course that is ancient history---right? well no---- they never repudiated the filth and---IN FACT call it the GOLDEN AGE OF ISLAM ---and
are trying desperately to reproduce the same filth today. -------the rest of the world-------Christians, jews, Zoroastrians, Buddhists, hindus ----and---non affiliated-----time to face facts. The only way to end it-----is PAY BACK------stop the baby nonsense

No, this isn't 1400 years ago. Its today and there is a relatively small group causing very serious problems that needs to be dealt with. The other 1 billion aren't doing anything. Keep things clear.

The 1 billion should be doing something...they could squash these radical imams if they wanted. They are either spineless or complicit. Rosie's right, this savage behavior has been going on since the creation of Islam. Long before Israel or the U.S. existed. Keep things clear.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The 1 billion should be doing something...they could squash these radical imams if they wanted. They are either spineless or complicit. Rosie's right, this savage behavior has been going on since the creation of Islam. Long before Israel or the U.S. existed. Keep things clear.

Yeah blah blah they should do something. It would be great if they did, the other arab nations there like Jordan and Saudi should march into that region and set it straight, I agree. But the rest who aren't a problem are too easily scapegoated. Its not a simple thing, it is complicated.

We have to get rid of the problems, the rest are not a problem. And once we do get rid of the losers the rest will be a lot less likely to turn that direction. I don't think anyone is advocating that we need to wipe out 1 billion people.

But its going to take a long time, the West has to get that through its head. We need to stop walking on glass around these people, but the real enemy is who we need to eliminate. And that we need to do now.

And savagery is a human failing, not a Muslim failing. North America WAS inhabited before Europeans arrived.

Yeah blah blah they should do something. It would be great if they did, the other arab nations there like Jordan and Saudi should march into that region and set it straight, I agree. But the rest who aren't a problem are too easily scapegoated. Its not a simple thing, it is complicated.

We have to get rid of the problems, the rest are not a problem. And once we do get rid of the losers the rest will be a lot less likely to turn that direction. I don't think anyone is advocating that we need to wipe out 1 billion people.

But its going to take a long time, the West has to get that through its head. We need to stop walking on glass around these people, but the real enemy is who we need to eliminate. And that we need to do now.

It's not that complicated. Either they are spineless or complicit...And no one is advocating wiping out a billion people. But where do you think these new recruits are coming from? They don't just appear in these war zones or training camps. They are being raised in communities all over the middle east, committed to jihad. I don't believe the number of complicit Islamist are as small as you seem to think. This is more than a group of terrorists, this is ideology.
I agree they need to be dealt with now. And without the ridiculous rules of engagement. Find them, eliminate them.

It's not that complicated. Either they are spineless or complicit...And no one is advocating wiping out a billion people. But where do you think these new recruits are coming from? They don't just appear in these war zones or training camps. They are being raised in communities all over the middle east, committed to jihad. I don't believe the number of complicit Islamist are as small as you seem to think. This is more than a group of terrorists, this is ideology.
I agree they need to be dealt with now. And without the ridiculous rules of engagement. Find them, eliminate them.

No argument re what to do. The West HAS to go to war and exterminate these people. This is the Dark Ages come back to life in modern times. These people are utterly cowardly as well, they always attack unarmed civilians. Cowards.

I watch Nato continually do nothing and I'm thinking WTF. DO something. It would take a week to eliminate 90% of this group in the area.

And savagery is a human failing, not a Muslim failing. North America WAS inhabited before Europeans arrived.

what does the fact that North America was inhabited before Europeans got there have to do with the issue under discussion?

I am all for keeping things clear------how small a group do you think it is which
is causing very serious problems? ------I mean in terms of approximate numbers

No argument re what to do. The West HAS to go to war and exterminate these people. This is the Dark Ages come back to life in modern times. These people are utterly cowardly as well, they always attack unarmed civilians. Cowards.

I watch Nato continually do nothing and I'm thinking WTF. DO something. It would take a week to eliminate 90% of this group in the area.

calm yourself Isaac

If the french people still haven't recognised the dangers of diversity, and the link between diversity and this unprecedented vicious attack then I will not show any ounce of sympathy for them...... you reap what you sew. Europeans need to rise up against the traitors in their government. They don't care about Europeans. Their only concern is trying to look good in front of a camera. They have destroyed an entire civilization with in just 70 years. Hitler warned us about any nation who does not protect its purity will perish.
This is probably stupidest thing you have ever said. This vicious attack happened because of the French support for free speech regardless of who it offends. You think that's a bad idea now?

:ack-1:HOLY MOTHER OF GOD:ack-1:

Even after this, you have the PC mental cases like this ^^ bozo not getting it.

WTF? The world is turning into beyond fucked up because we have an increase of Shirley-men, especially in the US.

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/Cliff_Diving.jpg.html'][/URL]

This horseshit will be coming to an end starting today:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

don't forget to send yourself or your kids off to war.

No yours, because no one ever in the human race can ever say our military, that we pay trillions of dollars for, should ever be used.

Its old and tired buckwheat. Accept the realities of life on Earth. No one under 18 years old or over 40ish will be going. I signed up for the draft at 19 and was subject to go like everyone.

Again, join us in reality.
so when you lie and claim that the kids of pols and the rich should be sent, you're actually saying; "please send anyone but me to kill the bad men, b/c I'm a fucking pussy."

when they want war, they and their kids should go, but when you want war, fuck no you won't go

coward

If the french people still haven't recognised the dangers of diversity, and the link between diversity and this unprecedented vicious attack then I will not show any ounce of sympathy for them...... you reap what you sew. Europeans need to rise up against the traitors in their government. They don't care about Europeans. Their only concern is trying to look good in front of a camera. They have destroyed an entire civilization with in just 70 years. Hitler warned us about any nation who does not protect its purity will perish.
Agreed. I think last nights attacks are the death knell to Multiculturalism and open borders bullshit.

so when you lie and claim that the kids of pols and the rich should be sent, you're actually saying; "please send anyone but me to kill the bad men, b/c I'm a fucking pussy."

when they want war, they and their kids should go, but when you want war, fuck no you won't go

coward
So you support the view that only military personnel should have a vote on foreign policy?

OK, I'm good with that.

This is probably stupidest thing you have ever said. This vicious attack happened because of the French support for free speech regardless of who it offends. You think that's a bad idea now?
Dude free speech does not equal 'diversity'.

Since the end of WW2 the elites of the West have wanted open borders and have preached multiculturalism, which implies that all cultures are just like all the other cultures.

Well, we have learned that, no they are not. Some cultures like killing people unprovoked from other cultures way too much.

coward
So you support the view that only military personnel should have a vote on foreign policy?

OK, I'm good with that.
no

I support sending people to a war they want when they demand we send other people.

I think hypocrites should learn what they demand others do.

no

I support sending people to a war they want when they demand we send other people.

So you want our services to be populated by mostly over 40 year old farts?

Yeah, that'll work.

I see what you mean though. IT is disgusting when some ass hat advocates going to war when they did everything they could to duck the draft back during their age of eligability.

what does the fact that North America was inhabited before Europeans got there have to do with the issue under discussion?
The simple fact that we, as white Christian Europeans, acted as savagely against the native population of America as the Arabs did against people of the lands they invaded.

no

So you want our services to be populated by mostly over 40 year old farts?

Yeah, that'll work.

I see what you mean though. IT is disgusting when some ass hat advocates going to war when they did everything they could to duck the draft back during their age of eligability.
Hey corksmoker, on base and in uniform when we stopped those Soviet ships off of Cuba. Volunteer, not drafted. So, what does your dd214 say?

:ack-1:HOLY MOTHER OF GOD:ack-1:

Even after this, you have the PC mental cases like this ^^ bozo not getting it.

WTF? The world is turning into beyond fucked up because we have an increase of Shirley-men, especially in the US.

']
Cliff_Diving.jpg
[/URL]']This horseshit will be coming to an end starting today:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:[/URL]
Steve, not funny or revelent. People in the civilized world are being killed by barbarians, and you take it as an oppertunity to attack other citizens in this nation? That is despicable behaviour.

Forum List

Back