The Front Porch Swing

Okay.....now I really have to go......see ya all later....:)

I'm up early today. Going to go out &
running.gif
later. Seems like its been 28 & overcast for days now. :neutral:

Last edited:
Oh, we're just peachy. All sunshiny n'shit.

We have sunshine too right now but 100% of chance of snow overnight. Forecast is only for an inch but groundhogs are doing a better job at forecasting these days! :eusa_whistle:

Good morning, fellow boooper-stooopers of the world.

Have only a couple of minutes to check quick mails whilst the little princess walks the dog alone for the first time. Part of the duties awaiting a 7 year old....

it's a short walk if you take the one path, and I can see her pretty much the entire way from my window. :)

Hope you are all having a GREAT WEEKEND.

Have only a couple of minutes to check quick mails whilst the little princess walks the dog alone for the first time. Part of the duties awaiting a 7 year old....

it's a short walk if you take the one path, and I can see her pretty much the entire way from my window. :)

And you dared to take your eyes off Princess Staterella for long enough to make that post? :eek: Dereliction of your duties as a father! 30 lashings with a wet noodle!

And you dared to take your eyes off Princess Staterella for long enough to make that post? :eek: Dereliction of your duties as a father! 30 lashings with a wet noodle!

I will mix some bolognese sauce in with that noodle and now make dinner for Princess Statalina!!! Ciao!!!

That was just a picture I grabbed from the net...mine had the mushrooms and caramelized onions, but it didn't have the bacon wrap. It was delicious....with a spinach salad and a sweet potato.

(Sauteed Mushrooms & Grilled Onion Combo)

You can't beat sauteed mushrooms and caramelized onions. I wish I could get them into every dish.

I know....I would make them more often at home, but Mr Mertex doesn't like mushrooms....pity that....they are so good.

Good fungus is good. :)

In other news, I just got checked into my hotel. Free wi-fi, yay.

Orientation begins tomorrow. For today, I relax.

Forum List

Back