The Fruit of Islam Will Protect Beyoncé On Tour If the Police Refuse To

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Allah Akbar Beyondsay ! The fruitcakes will save you.

Minister Louis Farrakhan & The Nation Of Islam Vow To Offer Beyonce Security If Police Refuse

Beyonce’s ruffling of feathers with her Super Bowl “Formation” performance continues, as police officers threaten to boycott her upcoming tour of the same name. So far, Miami, Tampa and Tennessee police have begun boycotts against volunteering to work at the “Formation World Tour,” as well as purchasing tickets. But one person has promised Queen Bey the protection she needs despite the dissent she has garnered: Minister Louis Farrakhan.

In a rousing keynote speech for the Nation of Islam’s Saviour’s Day 2016, Farrakhan commended Beyonce for taking her stance, and taunted her detractors for becoming offended. Likening the struggle of American blacks to that of The Holocaust, Farrakhan called for the same sympathy in both injustices.

“She started talking all that black stuff, and white folks were like, ‘We don’t know how to deal with that.’ Well you taught us everywhere we went about The Holocaust, but we had sympathy for you. But when one of us shows some independence, look at how you’re treating Beyonce now.”

In response to police boycotts against the singer’s tour, Farrakhan insisted that Fruit of Islam, the Nation of Islam’s security sector, will handle the job.

“You’re gonna picket, you’re not gonna offer police protection, but the FOI will,” he said.

Watch Minister Farrakhan pledge his support for Beyonce below:

Minister Louis Farrakhan & The Nation Of Islam Vow To Offer Beyonce Security If Police Refuse

Beyonce’s ruffling of feathers with her Super Bowl “Formation” performance continues, as police officers threaten to boycott her upcoming tour of the same name. So far, Miami, Tampa and Tennessee police have begun boycotts against volunteering to work at the “Formation World Tour,” as well as purchasing tickets. But one person has promised Queen Bey the protection she needs despite the dissent she has garnered: Minister Louis Farrakhan.

In a rousing keynote speech for the Nation of Islam’s Saviour’s Day 2016, Farrakhan commended Beyonce for taking her stance, and taunted her detractors for becoming offended. Likening the struggle of American blacks to that of The Holocaust, Farrakhan called for the same sympathy in both injustices.

“She started talking all that black stuff, and white folks were like, ‘We don’t know how to deal with that.’ Well you taught us everywhere we went about The Holocaust, but we had sympathy for you. But when one of us shows some independence, look at how you’re treating Beyonce now.”

In response to police boycotts against the singer’s tour, Farrakhan insisted that Fruit of Islam, the Nation of Islam’s security sector, will handle the job.

“You’re gonna picket, you’re not gonna offer police protection, but the FOI will,” he said.

That's rather funny. A marriage made in.... well, somewhere.

I wonder if the Muslim in Charge will want to have Bey dress in a more appropriate attire?

macl-burkaprotest93-e1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Should work out better than when some genius decided to hire the Hell's Angels!

Altamont Free Concert- Death of Meredith Hunter

The cops will do their job. They have no choice. Farrakhan was just letting Beyonce know they had her back. If they showed up all the white people would be afraid so I doubt it happens.

So they're refusing to volunteer, so? Maybe they'll just be told to go do their job instead.

I don't think they can be forced.
Beyondsay may have to hire some gang members.
You often show you have trouble thinking. The cops will be forced. Their jobs are on the line if they refuse an order.

Providing private security for a civilian isn't their job, hence they can't be ordered to do it.

So they're refusing to volunteer, so? Maybe they'll just be told to go do their job instead.

You often show you have trouble thinking. The cops will be forced. Their jobs are on the line if they refuse an order.

Providing private security for a civilian isn't their job, hence they can't be ordered to do it.

It isnt private security dummy.

They can't be forced to provide private security.
Yes they can. You should talk to a cop before you make yourself look like an idiot. :laugh:

When providing private security for a civilian, the client pays the cops for their time, not the state, county, or city. Since government funds aren't involved, cops can't be forced to work the detail.

I hire police off8cars everyday, in my job. I already know. ;)

I see a lawsuit in their future...lol

Yes they can. You should talk to a cop before you make yourself look like an idiot. :laugh:

When providing private security for a civilian, the client pays the cops for their time, not the state, county, or city. Since government funds aren't involved, cops can't be forced to work the detail.

She has her own private security dummy. This is for the concert not herself. Even if it were for herself, yes the cops could be forced if there was death threat. Youre an idiot and a liar.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I see a lawsuit in their future...lol
That wont happen The city attorneys know the city will be liable if someone is injured at the concert due to lack of security. A concert of this size is a public event. Thats why the cops will be forced to work the concert.

She has her own private security dummy. This is for the concert not herself. Even if it were for herself, yes the cops could be forced if there was death threat. Youre an idiot and a liar.
laugh.gif

The concert is a private event, in private property. So, the security for it would be, what? Yes, private.

States require me to hire cops and I pay the cops out of my pocket. There are cops that won't work with me and cops that I refuse to hire.

Forum List

Back