The Gaystapo is at it again

It takes a pretty f•••ed-up mindset to think that doing anyone's job correctly ought to involve addressing someone as a woman who is very obviously a man.

Again, from the article in the OP, here is a picture of that “woman”

Oh my God, she's a MORMON! Only Mormon women are that fucking ugly.

/——/ When a pervert switches pronouns on a whim and normal people get in trouble? How are you suppose to do the job? It should happen to you.

If I knew a coworker was Transgender and sensitive about it, I'd watch my tone. I've gotten into trouble because some entitled punk didn't like what I said to him in an email, even though I was in the right.

He was told how to refer to this student, he refused, he got fired... not seeing a problem here. It's called "Insubordination". It's grounds for firing in most places.
/----/ Maybe Chuck can explain what a guy has between his legs:

From a mechanical standpoint the rectum/anus/sphincter is "designed" for a one way function.
I've always wondered why there are so many names for it.

You'd think one would be enough.

Just saying.

They technically each refer to something slightly different, but related.

"Rectum" refers to the last segment of the large intestine.

"Sphincter" refers to any ring of muscle surrounding and guarding an opening in the body. The best-known would be the anal sphincter, but there are actually many in the human body.

"Anus" refers to the sphincter muscle surrounding the opening at the end of the rectum.

One word isn't enough to describe the penis or the vagina, why should the anus be different?
Actually, one word is enough. Just because people developed additional words for a variety of reasons (ignorance, comedy, code, etc.) doesn’t mean it “wasn’t” enough.

In terms of science, one word isn't enough, because it's all about specificity.

In terms of Seabiscuit's babble, one word is too many.

From a mechanical standpoint the rectum/anus/sphincter is "designed" for a one way function.

Just saying.

"Sphincter" refers to any ring of muscle surrounding and guarding an opening in the body. The best-known would be the anal sphincter, but there are actually many in the human body.

"Anus" refers to the sphincter muscle surrounding the opening at the end of the rectum.
/——/ and the head bone is connected to the neck bone .....

/——-/ You’re pathetic with your pretzel logic. And a blue state gov can rule that perverts have to declare their birth sex to the police. Got it.

Well, sorry, people suffering from Gender Dysphoria are not perverts. It's a legitimate medical condition.

Now, honestly, I'm not even sold cutting on people is the best way to treat it, but disrespecting them certainly isn't helping.
/----/ " Gender Dysphoria "
A fake made up condition perpetuated by libtards to further undermine our culture. Pure hoax
The Great Transgender Hoax
As a psychological phenomena, it is based solely on feelings of “cross gender identification.” ...acceptance of this phenomena would be akin to a cardiologist performing open heart surgery because a person had a feeling they had a clogged artery.

AND that "feeling" being based on the most simplistic, ignorant explanation of what a clogged artery feels like. Because let's not forget that these people "feeling" that they are the other gender is based on superficial stereotypes of what those genders are.

Some dude who's telling you that he "feels" more female than male isn't telling you that he's longing to have PMS, or to discover that his birth control failed and he's now looking at nine months of unplanned pregnancy, or to have less physical strength than half the population, some of whom are dangerous to his safety. He's not talking about any of a number of things that make up the reality of living your entire life as a REAL, biological woman.

He's telling you that he's always wanted to play with dolls and wear dresses and makeup.

Just saying.

/——/ and the head bone is connected to the neck bone .....

I can tell you the names of all the different bones in the head and the neck. We probably don't want to go there. :D

One word isn't enough to describe the penis or the vagina, why should the anus be different?
Actually, one word is enough. Just because people developed additional words for a variety of reasons (ignorance, comedy, code, etc.) doesn’t mean it “wasn’t” enough.

Well, golly...thanks for that completely unnecessary (and non sequitur) commentary on my factual statement. Had your Carnation instant bitch for breakfast did you?

Well, golly...thanks for that completely unnecessary (and non sequitur) commentary on my factual statement. Had your Carnation instant bitch for breakfast did you?

Well, golly, I do hope you hold your breath waiting for me to be abashed because the likes of you doesn't think I'm nice enough.

Well, golly, I do hope you hold your breath waiting for me to be abashed because the likes of you doesn't think I'm nice enough.

Not a chance, you're too narcissistic for that.

/——/ Because democracy is mob rule. 50.1% vote that slavery is legal then it’s the law of the land.

Oh, please. Slavery would have been gotten rid of a lot earlier than it was if we had Democracy... most people thought it was wrong at the time.

The reality is, you are a useful idiot for the one percent, and the only wayt they keep getting away with their nonsense is by the people not having a say.

/——/ Because democracy is mob rule. 50.1% vote that slavery is legal then it’s the law of the land.

Oh, please. Slavery would have been gotten rid of a lot earlier than it was if we had Democracy... most people thought it was wrong at the time.

The reality is, you are a useful idiot for the one percent, and the only wayt they keep getting away with their nonsense is by the people not having a say.
/——-/ Care to explain how we had slavery before we were a Republic ?

/——-/ Care to explain how we had slavery before we were a Republic ?

Because Rich White people generally suck?

We had chattel slavery from Africa because the Native Americans were dying off faster than white people could enslave them.
/——/ You’re grasping at straws trying to defend your ridiculous position. Slavery was ended when we were a Republic.

/——/ You’re grasping at straws trying to defend your ridiculous position. Slavery was ended when we were a Republic.

No, slavery ended when we had a civil war because the dumb-inbred slave holding states tried to form their own country.

The same states that keep voting Republican today.
/——/ Slavery was ended by Republicans unless you’re trying to convince us Lincoln was a democRAT

Not a chance, you're too narcissistic for that.

It's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way. :D

Forum List

Back