The Gaystapo is at it again

Any fake outrage for the Govoners and Mayors of sanctuary cities and states that ignore the Federal Immigration laws? Any fake outrage over them?

You mean they recognize the laws don't work and refuse to enforce them?

Criminalizing whole communities is not good policy.
/----/ Hey Joe, if you're going to butt in on random threads then at least stay on topic. I was referring to cowboy ted message #1173 who said, "So you want to ignore the law... Fair enough but the officer of the law doesn't get that same privilege, he swore up to hold the law... Are you learning this for the first time..." This is about the cop who refused to address the gender confused moron by the pervert's sexual identity of the day. Do try and keep up.

Hey Joe, if you're going to butt in on random threads then at least stay on topic. I was referring to cowboy ted message #1173 who said, "So you want to ignore the law... Fair enough but the officer of the law doesn't get that same privilege, he swore up to hold the law... Are you learning this for the first time..." This is about the cop who refused to address the gender confused moron by the pervert's sexual identity of the day. Do try and keep up.

You're the one who went off topic by talking about sanctuary cities... not me.

But that's okay, buddy, you were sucking at arguing either point.

The Gaystapo is disgusting. After lying, he finally admits that Vice President Pence has never attacked his homosexuality - yet he goes on to attack Pence's faith.

Pete Buttigieg admitted Pence has never attacked his sexuality—but he still attacks the VP's faith
I totally get how CRCs are upset when anyone is against their version of sharia law.
So, what legislation has been proposed that mirrors sharia? Let's compare.
What sharia legislation has been proposed? We DO have Blue Laws.

Many states prohibit selling alcohol for on and off-premises sales in one form or another on Sundays at some restricted time, under the idea that people should be in church on Sunday morning, or at least not drinking.[21][22]

Another feature of blue laws in the United States restricts the purchase of particular items on Sundays. Some of these laws restrict the ability to buy cars, groceries, office supplies, and housewares among other things. Though most of these laws have been relaxed or repealed in most states, they are still enforced in some other states.

In Texas, for example, blue laws prohibited selling housewares such as pots, pans, and washing machines on Sunday until 1985. In Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma, New Jersey, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, car dealerships continue to operate under blue-law prohibitions in which an automobile may not be purchased or traded on a Sunday. Maryland permits Sunday automobile sales only in the counties of Charles, Prince George's, Montgomery, and Howard; similarly, Michigan restricts Sunday sales to only those counties with a population of less than 130,000. Texas and Utah prohibit car dealerships from operating over consecutive weekend days. In some cases these laws were created or retained with the support of those whom they affected, to allow them a day off each week without fear of their competitors still being open.[23]

Blue laws may also prohibit retail activity on days other than Sunday. In Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Maine,[24] for example, blue laws prohibit most retail stores, including grocery stores, from opening on Thanksgivingand Christmas.[25]

1. How many of those laws carry penalties such as whipping, cutting off hands, etc?
2. How many of those laws are enforced today?
3. Which direction are we moving, towards more blue laws or fewer?

See, to compare these to actual Sharia is foolish. You might as well compare a Summer breeze to a hurricane.

Keep shifting those goalposts. I'll ask again...What sharia legislation has been proposed anywhere in the United States?
Uh, if you go back through the thread, you'll notice that you're arguing my point. Sharia law is not being proposed in the US, even though the usual suspects are carrying on about Christian Sharia and other oxymoronic nonsense.

Hey Joe, if you're going to butt in on random threads then at least stay on topic. I was referring to cowboy ted message #1173 who said, "So you want to ignore the law... Fair enough but the officer of the law doesn't get that same privilege, he swore up to hold the law... Are you learning this for the first time..." This is about the cop who refused to address the gender confused moron by the pervert's sexual identity of the day. Do try and keep up.

You're the one who went off topic by talking about sanctuary cities... not me.

But that's okay, buddy, you were sucking at arguing either point.
/----/No, we're talking about officials ignoring laws they don't like. Now try again.

I totally get how CRCs are upset when anyone is against their version of sharia law.

Many states prohibit selling alcohol for on and off-premises sales in one form or another on Sundays at some restricted time, under the idea that people should be in church on Sunday morning, or at least not drinking.[21][22]

Another feature of blue laws in the United States restricts the purchase of particular items on Sundays. Some of these laws restrict the ability to buy cars, groceries, office supplies, and housewares among other things. Though most of these laws have been relaxed or repealed in most states, they are still enforced in some other states.

In Texas, for example, blue laws prohibited selling housewares such as pots, pans, and washing machines on Sunday until 1985. In Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma, New Jersey, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, car dealerships continue to operate under blue-law prohibitions in which an automobile may not be purchased or traded on a Sunday. Maryland permits Sunday automobile sales only in the counties of Charles, Prince George's, Montgomery, and Howard; similarly, Michigan restricts Sunday sales to only those counties with a population of less than 130,000. Texas and Utah prohibit car dealerships from operating over consecutive weekend days. In some cases these laws were created or retained with the support of those whom they affected, to allow them a day off each week without fear of their competitors still being open.[23]

Blue laws may also prohibit retail activity on days other than Sunday. In Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Maine,[24] for example, blue laws prohibit most retail stores, including grocery stores, from opening on Thanksgivingand Christmas.[25]

1. How many of those laws carry penalties such as whipping, cutting off hands, etc?

See, to compare these to actual Sharia is foolish. You might as well compare a Summer breeze to a hurricane.

Keep shifting those goalposts. I'll ask again...What sharia legislation has been proposed anywhere in the United States?
Uh, if you go back through the thread, you'll notice that you're arguing my point. Sharia law is not being proposed in the US, even though the usual suspects are carrying on about Christian Sharia and other oxymoronic nonsense.

We don't have "sharia", but we do have religious based laws...Christian religious based laws. How is that different than religious based laws that are Muslim?

We don't have "sharia", but we do have religious based laws...Christian religious based laws. How is that different than religious based laws that are Muslim?

The topic to which I responded specifically cited Christian Sharia law that somebody is supposedly attempting to create in the US. That's what I've been saying is not happening and you are agreeing with me.

Now, if you want to compare American law to Sharia, there's a vast difference between a law that prevents a business from being open on Sunday and a law that provides for whipping a woman with a cane because she was seen walking in public by herself. That's how it's different, and to associate the two is ridiculous.

Also, which direction is America going, towards more religious based law or less?

It wasn't accurate she is recognised by the State of Florida as a woman... He insisted on calling her a man, she had ID to back up her assertion but he still didn't listen...

Sorry but officer is in the wrong... If you have a problem, go change the law...

The Officer registered the woman as a man. He was corrected and still persisted.

So he knowingly lied on a official report.

By the way I think this officer should just some extra training and told to have more sense...

Here, from the original article, is a picture of this “woman”

img.jpg

I think any adult with any reasonable degree of mental functionality can see that that's no woman at all, but a man, no matter what he claims, and no matter what he can get the state,by law, to acknowledge.

Actually we don’t. At all. But like all lefties, you’re ignorant as hell of the facts and well versed on the propaganda. Allow me to give the board a perfect example:

The left will often scream about the “religious law” banning gambling and then whine about how a church will hold bingo night or something. But gambling was never banned due to religion. It wasn’t even banned due to some sense of morality. It was banned because it created serious crime.

A person would place a bet and refuse to pay when they lost. Then someone would go break their legs. Now you have a serious assault. In other cases, one person would claim to be owed while another person would claim they never made a bet. How does the court handle that? It created a mess. So it was outlawed. Had absolutely nothing to do with religion. Nothing. But the left is too ignorant to know it. They only know the propaganda they are all too eager to swallow.

One word isn't enough to describe the penis or the vagina, why should the anus be different?
Actually, one word is enough. Just because people developed additional words for a variety of reasons (ignorance, comedy, code, etc.) doesn’t mean it “wasn’t” enough.

A person would place a bet and refuse to pay when they lost. Then someone would go break their legs. Now you have a serious assault. In other cases, one person would claim to be owed while another person would claim they never made a bet. How does the court handle that? It created a mess. So it was outlawed. Had absolutely nothing to do with religion. Nothing. But the left is too ignorant to know it. They only know the propaganda they are all too eager to swallow.

Well, you see, here's the fault in your logic, Poodle.

Because it was illegal to start with, people still wanted to do it. But because they don't have the LEGAL ability to collect debts, they send in the leg-breaker. In short, the moralistic law by religious assholes created the problem, NOT the gambling itself.

Now we have legal gambling. Don't really approve of it, don't see the appeal personally, but legalizing it has brought it all into the open and got rid of the bad behavior you just whined about.

True, you still have the dipstick who is going to gamble away the kids' college fund. Oh well, but that person would gamble away the kids college fund regardless.

/——/ Who made up that rule? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

We did, when we didn't vote out the public officials who declared their cities and states as sanctuaries.

Nobody voted for homophobic cops.
/——-/ You’re pathetic with your pretzel logic. And a blue state gov can rule that perverts have to declare their birth sex to the police. Got it.

/——-/ You’re pathetic with your pretzel logic. And a blue state gov can rule that perverts have to declare their birth sex to the police. Got it.

Well, sorry, people suffering from Gender Dysphoria are not perverts. It's a legitimate medical condition.

Now, honestly, I'm not even sold cutting on people is the best way to treat it, but disrespecting them certainly isn't helping.

Forum List

Back