The Gaystapo is at it again

A cop is disciplined for filling out an accurate police report.

At some point, our side is going to start fighting back, and then it will get ugly.

It wasn't accurate she is recognised by the State of Florida as a woman... He insisted on calling her a man, she had ID to back up her assertion but he still didn't listen...

Sorry but officer is in the wrong... If you have a problem, go change the law...
/——/ If he/she/it has a Johnson, then it’s male no matter what a stupid law says.
Not necessarily
Transgender: Evidence on the biological nature of gender identity

The Gaystapo is disgusting. After lying, he finally admits that Vice President Pence has never attacked his homosexuality - yet he goes on to attack Pence's faith.

Pete Buttigieg admitted Pence has never attacked his sexuality—but he still attacks the VP's faith
I totally get how CRCs are upset when anyone is against their version of sharia law.

I'm glad we don't have Sharia law here. That would be bad.
Even tho CRCs are working in several states to enact christian sharia....it's just called "pro-life" and "family values".

Hmmm, he never attacked the guy's sexuality, but he's a homophobe? You insist he is because, well, reasons and because you say so? Circular reasoning and self referencing.

Oh, I see, because he never said anything about Buttigeig personally, even while trying to promote a homophobic agenda, that makes it okay. I see.

Isn't that like the racist who says, "But don't get me wrong, some of my best friends are black!"

Hmmm, he never attacked the guy's sexuality, but he's a homophobe? You insist he is because, well, reasons and because you say so? Circular reasoning and self referencing.

Oh, I see, because he never said anything about Buttigeig personally, even while trying to promote a homophobic agenda, that makes it okay. I see.

Isn't that like the racist who says, "But don't get me wrong, some of my best friends are black!"
Since we're just making up a bunch of meaningless crap as we go along, sure, why not?

The Gaystapo is disgusting. After lying, he finally admits that Vice President Pence has never attacked his homosexuality - yet he goes on to attack Pence's faith.

Pete Buttigieg admitted Pence has never attacked his sexuality—but he still attacks the VP's faith
I totally get how CRCs are upset when anyone is against their version of sharia law.

I'm glad we don't have Sharia law here. That would be bad.
Even tho CRCs are working in several states to enact christian sharia....it's just called "pro-life" and "family values".
Cite some legislative proposals so we can compare it to actual sharia. Oh, and Christian sharia is an oxymoron.

At some point, our side is going to start fighting back, and then it will get ugly.

It wasn't accurate she is recognised by the State of Florida as a woman... He insisted on calling her a man, she had ID to back up her assertion but he still didn't listen...

Sorry but officer is in the wrong... If you have a problem, go change the law...
/——/ If he/she/it has a Johnson, then it’s male no matter what a stupid law says.

So you are all about breaking the law.... Actual Law Officers breaking the law...

So is obeying the law a kind of a la carte menu which you can pick which laws you follow or not?

Do you want to change that from law abiding citizen?

The Officer registered the woman as a man. He was corrected and still persisted.

So he knowingly lied on a official report.

By the way I think this officer should just some extra training and told to have more sense...
/——/ What an idiotic idea. If the he/she/it has a Johnson then it’s male. If Florida passed a law stating you have three arms would you start buying three arm shirts?

So you want to ignore the law... Fair enough but the officer of the law doesn't get that same privilege, he swore up hold the law... Are you learning this for the first time...

So a Officer sees a guy he doesn't like having a gun... Can he go over and confiscate the gun? NO! Because that is the law...
/----/ "So you want to ignore the law... Fair enough "
Any fake outrage for the Govoners and Mayors of sanctuary cities and states that ignore the Federal Immigration laws? Any fake outrage over them?
iu

Last edited:

Still lying aren't you? Having religious beliefs does not mean promoting a homophobic agenda. Your and Buttigeig's personal attacks on Pence show your heterophobia. See, normal people don't accept your deviant, perverted lifestyle. And that is their choice. Yet people like you then call them all sorts of names and claim they have to accept you. Tolerant? You and your ilk are hardly that.

Please hurry. We're itching for an excuse over here.

Don't scratch too hard, BlackFag. The side you are talking about has all the NRA, police, military and private gun owners on it with about 300 million guns and around a trillion rounds of ammunition. I know you're stupid, but don't tell us you are THAT stupid.

So, what legislation has been proposed that mirrors sharia? Let's compare.
What sharia legislation has been proposed? We DO have Blue Laws.

Many states prohibit selling alcohol for on and off-premises sales in one form or another on Sundays at some restricted time, under the idea that people should be in church on Sunday morning, or at least not drinking.[21][22]

Another feature of blue laws in the United States restricts the purchase of particular items on Sundays. Some of these laws restrict the ability to buy cars, groceries, office supplies, and housewares among other things. Though most of these laws have been relaxed or repealed in most states, they are still enforced in some other states.

In Texas, for example, blue laws prohibited selling housewares such as pots, pans, and washing machines on Sunday until 1985. In Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma, New Jersey, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, car dealerships continue to operate under blue-law prohibitions in which an automobile may not be purchased or traded on a Sunday. Maryland permits Sunday automobile sales only in the counties of Charles, Prince George's, Montgomery, and Howard; similarly, Michigan restricts Sunday sales to only those counties with a population of less than 130,000. Texas and Utah prohibit car dealerships from operating over consecutive weekend days. In some cases these laws were created or retained with the support of those whom they affected, to allow them a day off each week without fear of their competitors still being open.[23]

Blue laws may also prohibit retail activity on days other than Sunday. In Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Maine,[24] for example, blue laws prohibit most retail stores, including grocery stores, from opening on Thanksgivingand Christmas.[25]

Many states prohibit selling alcohol for on and off-premises sales in one form or another on Sundays at some restricted time, under the idea that people should be in church on Sunday morning, or at least not drinking.[21][22]

Another feature of blue laws in the United States restricts the purchase of particular items on Sundays. Some of these laws restrict the ability to buy cars, groceries, office supplies, and housewares among other things. Though most of these laws have been relaxed or repealed in most states, they are still enforced in some other states.

In Texas, for example, blue laws prohibited selling housewares such as pots, pans, and washing machines on Sunday until 1985. In Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma, New Jersey, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, car dealerships continue to operate under blue-law prohibitions in which an automobile may not be purchased or traded on a Sunday. Maryland permits Sunday automobile sales only in the counties of Charles, Prince George's, Montgomery, and Howard; similarly, Michigan restricts Sunday sales to only those counties with a population of less than 130,000. Texas and Utah prohibit car dealerships from operating over consecutive weekend days. In some cases these laws were created or retained with the support of those whom they affected, to allow them a day off each week without fear of their competitors still being open.[23]

Blue laws may also prohibit retail activity on days other than Sunday. In Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Maine,[24] for example, blue laws prohibit most retail stores, including grocery stores, from opening on Thanksgivingand Christmas.[25]

1. How many of those laws carry penalties such as whipping, cutting off hands, etc?
2. How many of those laws are enforced today?
3. Which direction are we moving, towards more blue laws or fewer?

See, to compare these to actual Sharia is foolish. You might as well compare a Summer breeze to a hurricane.

1. How many of those laws carry penalties such as whipping, cutting off hands, etc?
2. How many of those laws are enforced today?
3. Which direction are we moving, towards more blue laws or fewer?

See, to compare these to actual Sharia is foolish. You might as well compare a Summer breeze to a hurricane.

Keep shifting those goalposts. I'll ask again...What sharia legislation has been proposed anywhere in the United States?

I totally don’t get why you Gaystapo wackos feel the need to viciously attack faith.

When "Faith" is used to oppress people, it deserved to be attacked.

Hey, true story. The Bible was used to rationalize slavery. It's there in the Bible, Slavery is fine with God and Slaves should happily obey their masters.

Then some people "attacked" faith and questioned it, and funny thing, none of the Churches are now claiming slavery is okay today.

For centuries, women were burned at the stake for being witches. It's right there in the bible. Then someone viciously attacked a faith that said "Hey, maybe witchcraft isn't a thing and we should stop torturing and murdering these women!"

Funny thing. No Churches today try to claim that there are witches that need to be burned. Well,except for Pat Robertson and Sarah Palin... but most sane people, not so much.

Now, with THAT context, Poodle, once you take out "faith", what argument do you really have to support your homophobia?

Oh, that's right, you think it's icky when it's two dudes doing the butt-sex.

Forum List

Back