The General Election in Two Photos

lo37d5p.jpg
That's what she is hoping for. All the lib skanks that cream their panties over Bill to get out the vote. :)
Hillary will win the women's vote easily. She may get 70% depending on who the GOP trots out

Damn, I wish I had whatever shit you are smoking or drinking!

You're the reason...the GOP legislative war on women met by the male chauvinism of Trump and his moronic supporters. It's lining up wonderfully for HRC. You are simply too ignorant to realize what a help you're being. Seriously, she and Bill should invite you and your hubby to one of the ignaugural balls. Are you used to pitching or catching?

That's what she is hoping for. All the lib skanks that cream their panties over Bill to get out the vote. :)
Hillary will win the women's vote easily. She may get 70% depending on who the GOP trots out

Damn, I wish I had whatever shit you are smoking or drinking!

You're the reason...the GOP legislative war on women met by the male chauvinism of Trump and his moronic supporters. It's lining up wonderfully for HRC. You are simply too ignorant to realize what a help you're being. Seriously, she and Bill should invite you and your hubby to one of the ignaugural balls. Are you used to pitching or catching?

I hear that they both smell like moth balls!

173440_600.jpg

I'm sure she'll get the lesbian vote, which will undoubtedly include you.
By women... She means all the lib skanks that cream their panties over Bill. Like I said.

Obama got double digits more than Romney in battleground states. With Trump's help, Hillary should do much better

By women... She means all the lib skanks that cream their panties over Bill. Like I said.

Obama got double digits more than Romney in battleground states. With Trump's help, Hillary should do much better

Romney was a Progressive, that's why he lost!

If you had any sense you would know this election is different than previous ones. That's the downfall of the left this time.

The only difference will be that you guys usually alienate folks by a factor of your tone deaf policies. You still have the policies, that hasn't changed. But now you are matching the meaness of the policies with hateful rhetoric and are even surpassing it in many instances.

At least you two are reaching out to like minded trump supporting fags though. That's a plus

The only difference will be that you guys usually alienate folks by a factor of your tone deaf policies. You still have the policies, that hasn't changed. But now you are matching the meaness of the policies with hateful rhetoric and are even surpassing it in many instances.

At least you two are reaching out to like minded trump supporting fags though. That's a plus
Hmm, looks like somebody struck a nerve with the lesbian comment.

Hmm, looks like somebody struck a nerve with the lesbian comment.

Keep up the good work...u guys can't attack Hillary enough.

Forum List

Back