The Geography Of WWIII

Nope . . . it is because American workers have a much higher standard of life to support and that takes much higher wages.
There isn't all that much difference any more between the living standard of an American worker and an Asian worker. What if the higher wages in America are pushed because of financial reasons such as household debt and currency exchange rate, both punishing Americans in contrast to Asians.

Russia and China have been enemies for a long time. China covets Russian territory and resources.

7321410_orig.png

The Russians have suffered enough under Communism, they don't want to become the junior partner in another Communist Empire.

If American leaders are smart they won't push Russia into the arms of the PRC.

Yes but those lands are not Russian. They belonged to China for centuries before the Soviet Russian expansion.

This "There isn't all that much difference any more between the living standard of an American worker and an Asian worker" is offered with absolutely no verification. Those of us who have traveled the world over now that the assertion is absolute hogwash in many places in Africa, South America, Asia, and the Mideast and our Appalachia.

The assertions that "higher wages in America are pushed because of financial reasons such as household debt and currency exchange rate" is true because the purchasing power of high wages allows such debts.

This "There isn't all that much difference any more between the living standard of an American worker and an Asian worker" is offered with absolutely no verification. Those of us who have traveled the world over now that the assertion is absolute hogwash in many places in Africa, South America, Asia, and the Mideast and our Appalachia.

The assertions that "higher wages in America are pushed because of financial reasons such as household debt and currency exchange rate" is true because the purchasing power of high wages allows such debts.

No, automatic underwriting by the government in exchange for bank secrecy is what pushes every price up, including the cost of labor and wages. And working people have houses in Asia too. Something many Americans can't dream of even after work.

"China fires SIX WARNINGS to US Navy in South China Sea ‘This is China...LEAVE IMMEDIATELY’
Each time the aircraft was challenged by the Chinese military, the US Navy crew's response was the same.

The response was: "I am a sovereign immune United States naval aircraft conducting lawful military activities beyond the national airspace of any coastal state.

"In exercising these rights as guaranteed by international law, I am operating with due regard for the rights and duties of all states."
China fires SIX WARNINGS to US Navy in South China Sea ‘This is China...LEAVE IMMEDIATELY’

"China fires SIX WARNINGS to US Navy in South China Sea ‘This is China...LEAVE IMMEDIATELY’
Each time the aircraft was challenged by the Chinese military, the US Navy crew's response was the same.

The response was: "I am a sovereign immune United States naval aircraft conducting lawful military activities beyond the national airspace of any coastal state.

"In exercising these rights as guaranteed by international law, I am operating with due regard for the rights and duties of all states."
China fires SIX WARNINGS to US Navy in South China Sea ‘This is China...LEAVE IMMEDIATELY’

Okay, when something is called the "South China Sea", I think most reasonable people would assume that belongs to China...

not seeing a problem here.

Why is any of this our problem again?

Okay, when something is called the "South China Sea", I think most reasonable people would assume that belongs to China...

That's too funny Joey...and really makes you look like a fool.

You think the ENTIRE South China Sea should be controlled by China. You might want to look at map, before posting silliness.

That's because you are both a moron, and an ally of anything anti-America and anti-civilization.

"In July 2016, an arbitration tribunal constituted under Annex VII of the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) ruled against the PRC's maritime claims in Philippines v. China."
Territorial disputes in the South China Sea - Wikipedia

420px-South_China_Sea_claims_map.jpg

Psychobabble aside, your self-hatred, comes out as hatred of rectitude of any sort.

That's because you are both a moron, and an ally of anything anti-America and anti-civilization.

Meh, I just don't get worked up about shit happening on the other side of the planet. Seems to me that you have a bunch of countries who have all fought wars against us wanting us to protect them from China now.

Fuck 'em.

See, now....you've proven my post.

Being neither articulate nor informed, yet desirous of making a forceful presentation, the lesser poster resorts to vulgarity.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That is why I never have to do the same.

See, now....you've proven my post.

Being neither articulate nor informed, yet desirous of making a forceful presentation, the lesser poster resorts to vulgarity.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That is why I never have to do the same.

Yawn, they are just words, you stupid cow... get over yourself.

So why should I send my son or daughter off to die to protect the "South China Sea" from China and a bunch of ungrateful countries that threw us out to start with?

Again.. fuck them.

Meh, I just don't get worked up about shit happening on the other side of the planet. Seems to me that you have a bunch of countries who have all fought wars against us wanting us to protect them from China now.

Fuck 'em.
Okay Joe, but that does not alleviate your ignorance of geography...does it?

Fuck 'em.

He's simply working out his psychological problems, his self-hatred.

Unfortunately, there is a firm basis for it.

Meh, please point out where i am geographically wrong.

South China Sea. That means it's part of China....

Just not our problem. And given that most of China's problems there are with Vietnam and the Philippines, BOTH countries that fought with America at various times and threw us out, I'm just not going to get worked up about them.

You wanted us gone, buddies, YOU Deal with China!

He's simply working out his psychological problems, his self-hatred.

Unfortunately, there is a firm basis for it.

Naw, I just find it hilarious that after years of the One Percenters who tell you what to think sending our middle class jobs off to China, you are all pissy that China is using the economic strength YOU gave them to assert themselves in something called the "South China Sea".

"In Latest Provocation To Beijing, US Plans New Warship Passage Through Taiwan Strait
In Washington's latest attempt to provoke Beijing, the United States is planning to send warships through the Taiwan Strait according to Reuters, a mission meant to ensure "free passage" through the strategic waterway and which will further heighten political tensions with China. Reuters sources did not discuss the potential timing for any fresh passage through the strait.

The last time the US conducted a similar crossing under the "free passage" umbrella, China responded angrily over what it saw was the latest US incursion in its geopolitical sphere of influence and a fresh mission would only exacerbate the state of affairs between the two superpowers; meanwhile any repeat would be seen in self-ruled Taiwan as a fresh expression of support by President Donald Trump’s government.

South%20China%20Sea%20map%202.jpg

In Latest Provocation To Beijing, US Plans New Warship Passage Through Taiwan Strait

In Washington's latest attempt to provoke Beijing, the United States is planning to send warships through the Taiwan Strait according to Reuters, a mission meant to ensure "free passage" through the strategic waterway and which will further heighten political tensions with China. Reuters sources did not discuss the potential timing for any fresh passage through the strait.

Again, why are we messing with China in their own territory.

THE ENTIRE WORLD recognizes Taiwan as part of China, even if the fact they have their own government makes this a polite fiction. China could invade Taiwan tomorrow, and they'd have every legal right to do so.

Again, why are we messing with China in their own territory.

THE ENTIRE WORLD recognizes Taiwan as part of China, even if the fact they have their own government makes this a polite fiction. China could invade Taiwan tomorrow, and they'd have every legal right to do so.

The Taiwanese don't.

Beat it, fascist.

Forum List

Back