The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Kirsanow on The Corner | National Review Online

The Beauty of Obamacare. . . is not so much that tens of millions will have their substandard health-care plans from bad-apple insurers canceled but that they will go to Obamacare exchanges to buy much more expensive substandard plans from bad-apple insurers, in order to subsidize people who don’t have substandard health insurance from bad-apple insurers but can now get substandard health insurance from bad-apple insures even if it’s with a deductible so high that they effectively don’t have health insurance, substandard or otherwise. But their plans will at least cover contraceptives and abortifacients for the millions of fecund 60-year-olds who had nothing else to do and got pregnant when Ted Cruz shut down the government so they couldn’t get contraceptives from their doctors who aren’t in their substandard plan’s provider network, mainly because they unnecessarily perform amputations and tonsillectomies for extra cash which they’ll now need because they’ll be getting low reimbursement rates from the tremendous increase in Medicaid patients. Who had no trouble enrolling on HealthCare.gov because the other 42 Obamacare applicants were busy reporting to the FBI that all their medical and financial information has been hacked by Republicans determined to make Obamacare look as bad as they’ve made the IRS look when it tried to protect our federal government from tea partiers who want to keep their substandard plans primarily because they’re racists who blame the president for the failed stimulus, the stagnant economy, high unemployment, doubling the national debt, the 47 million on food stamps, the 48 million in poverty, declining household incomes, Kathleen Sebelius, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, and Iran’s getting a nuclear weapon next year, none of which the president knew about until he heard about them from news reports like everybody else. And all of which are George W. Bush’s fault.
THAT is brilliant!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJlc28YIWE4]Guinness Irish Dance - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
You are a pro at the oldest propaganda trick in the world. Speak for the scapegoats. Believe for them what you want them to believe and how you want them to behave.

That a full time job for conservatives who have identified at one time or another all of the following scapegoats.

Democrats, all workers, especially union and government workers, the poor, liberals, foreigners, all non Christian religions, all non English speakers, the poor, women, gays, the unarmed, scientists and other intellectuals, other races, people who use Wikipedia and non Fox approved websites, consumers of mainstream media, mainstream media practitioners, environmentalists, the middle class and probably a few groups that I've missed.

That leaves you with very few friends and votes.

You idiot, I am a woman, a scientist/ intellectual, not native English speaker, and a foreigner, a solid middle class and I am as far from the dimocraps as one can possibly get :lol:
Oh, and I have been poor. I came to this country with 600$ in a pocket and a 6 month long tourist visa and my first job was serving coffee and pastries in an Italian pasticerria for 5$ per hour. :D

But I do not use Wikipedia as my primary source of information, contrary to the leftards :lol:

Then you must be very angry about many of the insulting posts for what you are from conservatives here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Show one, asshole. (With link) Certainly, Conservatives insult some women; Nancy pelosi for example, but not women in general. We insult some immigrants, but not because of their origin but for their status or actions.

I'm going to assume you are a native born male P.eople have been insulting you for days. As with others, your sex and national origin are irrelevant.

You idiot, I am a woman, a scientist/ intellectual, not native English speaker, and a foreigner, a solid middle class and I am as far from the dimocraps as one can possibly get :lol:
Oh, and I have been poor. I came to this country with 600$ in a pocket and a 6 month long tourist visa and my first job was serving coffee and pastries in an Italian pasticerria for 5$ per hour. :D

But I do not use Wikipedia as my primary source of information, contrary to the leftards :lol:

Then you must be very angry about many of the insulting posts for what you are from conservatives here.

Show one, asshole. (With link) Certainly, Conservatives insult some women; Nancy pelosi for example, but not women in general. We insult some immigrants, but not because of their origin but for their status or actions.

I'm going to assume you are a native born male P.eople have been insulting you for days. As with others, your sex and national origin are irrelevant.

Truth is almost always inconvenient for conservatives. They are not proud of what they are but the propaganda is so compelling that they can't resist.

Asshole.

No, it's a lie. People with insurance do not let their insurance lapse as a matter of course. There are enrollment periods that are carefully scheduled to prevent that unfortunate event. If you MISS the enrollment deadline, then your insurance lapses, and you generally have to wait until the next enrollment period.

Does any of this sound familiar? Yes? No?

This is not something that people who have only had medicaid all their lives are familiar with. They generally don't even understand the MULTIPLE statements they receive in the mail that say "In 45 days your insurance will end, RE-CERTIFY NOW!" "If your insurance ends, you may not be eligible as a NEW medicaid client. Don't let it lapse! RECERTIFY NOW!"

And those of us who pay for or have insurance provided as part of our salary get notices (multiple ones) that say the exact same thing, only instead of "certify" they use the term "enrollment".

The objective is always to prevent a lapse in coverage. And for the most part, if your coverage always lapses, it's because you are an idiot.

Never had a lapse so I'll let you speak to that.

Never been on Medicaid, so you can cover that too. Or unemployed up until I retired. Or without health insurance because I believe, as Obamacare does, that we each should be personally responsible for the cost of our own healthcare.

I like the terminology where conservatives "re-certify" their insurance but Obamacare "victims" have their insurance "canceled" but merely have to re-enroll to continue. I've always excused conservative gobbledygook as merely repetition of the propaganda that you fell for but more and more it's obvious that it's purposeful disingenuous from people who respect partisan politics more than truth.

Pure bullshyt.

I don't re-certify and I don't do anything but change my elections going into the next year.

Generally the same insurance and I can choose from a variety of plans that certainly don't force a lof of unwanted coverages on me.

Never have I been told, we can't provide for you any more (i.e. you are cancelled becaues the government told us to either heavy up your policy or don't offer one), so go find your own insurance.

That the left somehow thinks this is the same thing only goes to show you that even Wikipedia can't cure stupid.

The great thing about this country is that assholes like PMZ are allowed to exist. In some countries, they are seen as a waste of resources, are shot, composted and recycle back into the food supply where they actually make a meaningful contribution.

Conservatives are not proud of who they are ? They are plenty proud to be "not liberals".

Last edited:
You are a pro at the oldest propaganda trick in the world. Speak for the scapegoats. Believe for them what you want them to believe and how you want them to behave.

That a full time job for conservatives who have identified at one time or another all of the following scapegoats.

Democrats, all workers, especially union and government workers, the poor, liberals, foreigners, all non Christian religions, all non English speakers, the poor, women, gays, the unarmed, scientists and other intellectuals, other races, people who use Wikipedia and non Fox approved websites, consumers of mainstream media, mainstream media practitioners, environmentalists, the middle class and probably a few groups that I've missed.

No I AM not.

I can be pretty insulting myself.

Because I hate ignorant IDIOTS.
and the vast majority of them are leftards.

No, it's a lie. People with insurance do not let their insurance lapse as a matter of course. There are enrollment periods that are carefully scheduled to prevent that unfortunate event. If you MISS the enrollment deadline, then your insurance lapses, and you generally have to wait until the next enrollment period.

Does any of this sound familiar? Yes? No?

This is not something that people who have only had medicaid all their lives are familiar with. They generally don't even understand the MULTIPLE statements they receive in the mail that say "In 45 days your insurance will end, RE-CERTIFY NOW!" "If your insurance ends, you may not be eligible as a NEW medicaid client. Don't let it lapse! RECERTIFY NOW!"

And those of us who pay for or have insurance provided as part of our salary get notices (multiple ones) that say the exact same thing, only instead of "certify" they use the term "enrollment".

The objective is always to prevent a lapse in coverage. And for the most part, if your coverage always lapses, it's because you are an idiot.

Never been on Medicaid, so you can cover that too. Or unemployed up until I retired. Or without health insurance because I believe, as Obamacare does, that we each should be personally responsible for the cost of our own healthcare.

I like the terminology where conservatives "re-certify" their insurance but Obamacare "victims" have their insurance "canceled" but merely have to re-enroll to continue. I've always excused conservative gobbledygook as merely repetition of the propaganda that you fell for but more and more it's obvious that it's purposeful disingenuous from people who respect partisan politics more than truth.

Pure bullshyt.

I don't re-certify and I don't do anything but change my elections going into the next year.

Generally the same insurance and I can choose from a variety of plans that certainly don't force a lof of unwanted coverages on me.

Never have I been told, we can't provide for you any more (i.e. you are cancelled becaues the government told us to either heavy up your policy or don't offer one), so go find your own insurance.

That the left somehow thinks this is the same thing only goes to show you that even Wikipedia can't cure stupid.

The great thing about this country is that assholes like PMZ are allowed to exist. In some countries, they are seen as a waste of resources, are shot, composted and recycle back into the food supply where they actually make a meaningful contribution.

Conservatives are not proud of who they are ? They are plenty proud to be "not liberals".

"Never have I been told, we can't provide for you any more (i.e. you are cancelled becaues the government told us to either heavy up your policy or don't offer one), so go find your own insurance."

Provide evidence, that's not Republican propaganda, that anybody was refused health insurance as a result of Obamacare.

I attend conservative functions all the time that are filled with people who are any combination of the above.

If you think the left has a lock on that....you really are that stupid.

Relax, Ernie.

I name them as I see them.

And I have a pretty good differentiating ability ( part of why professionally I am what I am).

Pure bullshyt.

"Never have I been told, we can't provide for you any more (i.e. you are cancelled becaues the government told us to either heavy up your policy or don't offer one), so go find your own insurance."

Provide evidence, that's not Republican propaganda, that anybody was refused health insurance as a result of Obamacare.

Besides 100 articles like this:

How Obamacare's 'Essential Benefits' Led To Cancellations - Forbes

There is the fact that our Affirmative Action Moron In Charge came out with a "fix". If nothing bad was happening why did he need that fix.

If brains were dynamite you could not blow the fuzz off of bee's balls.

Pure bullshyt.

There is the fact that our Affirmative Action Moron In Charge came out with a "fix". If nothing bad was happening why did he need that fix.

There isn't one word in your reference that in any way implies that anyone has been refused health insurance.

Yet the goose steppers are all in a line reciting that in unison.

What a bunch of jerk offs.

Relax, Ernie.

I name them as I see them.

And I have a pretty good differentiating ability ( part of why professionally I am what I am).

I'm sure that you are near perfect in your mind with what you wish those you'll never meet are. That's all part of the scapegoat propaganda that I addressed earlier.

I'm pretty sure that Adolf thought that he was right on about Jews too.

There isn't one word in your reference that in any way implies that anyone has been refused health insurance.

Another grade-A asswipe response. Nobody said they were refused health insurance. The exchanges will be happy to bend them over and give them some (health insurance too).

But if you are saying nobody lost a perfectly servicable health insurance policy because of Obama care, then you'd better hope "head extracted from ass" is covered by whatever coverage you have now.

The only jerk off (besides yourself) is the one who had to stand up and say Sebelius made a liar out of me. Here's the "fix".

It's beyond your world to comprehend that he had to offer it. How could he. He is your god.

Last edited:

The only jerk off (besides yourself) is the one who had to stand up and say Sebelius made a liar out of me. Here's the "fix".

It's beyond your world to comprehend that he had to offer it. How could he. He is your god.

It's clear that you've learned tonight that nobody has been refused health insurance because of Obamacare.

But as a loyal minion you'll probably never stop claiming it and yet never be able to prove it.

Mindless.

It's clear that you've learned tonight that nobody has been refused health insurance because of Obamacare.

But as a loyal minion you'll probably never stop claiming it and yet never be able to prove it.

Mindless.

I am sure clarity is a goal you strive for as you continue to look out of your ass through your bellybutton. Tons of folks have been cancelled. Sorry Charlie, better luck with the next Affirmative action moron you decide to nominate.

It's already been proved. Better check for polyps while you are there...you'll save some money on your GI exam.

Another grade-A asswipe response. Nobody said they were refused health insurance. The exchanges will be happy to bend them over and give them some (health insurance too).

But if you are saying nobody lost a perfectly servicable health insurance policy because of Obama care, then you'd better hope "head extracted from ass" is covered by whatever coverage you have now.

Before Obamacare, people were perfectly comfortable with inadequate coverage as there was always the emergency room or urgent care route or medical bankruptcy. In other words, let others pay your bills.

That's what is no longer OK. We are all responsible for our own health care costs. It's personal responsibility that people like you don't like.

The only answer then, is a single payer system where all are covered and taxed for it, but why are the people so afraid of this single payer system idea I wonder ?

Really? Maybe that the government takes over an industry, they are able to dictate premium prices and coverage without any competition, and you have to wonder why people are afraid of it? Sheesh, the government isn't capable of running a business, it's been proven.
Socialists just can't help themselves, can they beagle? :eusa_whistle:

PS....the only answer is NOT a single payer system if you wanted to do some critical thinking on your own.
That's just it, so we fear the government as a monopoly, and then we fear the private sector who had become a monopoly in many ways also, therefore doing what they wanted to do to us after they bought out the offices that they needed to buy out. Then they defeated all the competition they needed to defeat quickly there afterwards (or) they are allowed to operate in a monopolized environment. So we get nothing but high rates no matter what we do in the end right ? Who wins this in the end ? I don't see the working stiffs winning anything, because we haven't mattered for quite sometime now, other than the raping of our wallets continuously in order to hold it all up.

Government won't allow state to state competition. :eusa_eh:

Mindless.

I am sure clarity is a goal you strive for as you continue to look out of your ass through your bellybutton. Tons of folks have been cancelled. Sorry Charlie, better luck with the next Affirmative action moron you decide to nominate.

It's already been proved. Better check for polyps while you are there...you'll save some money on your GI exam.

You offer not a shred of proof. It's what you fell for so you think that I will too.

Stop falling for propaganda.

Before Obamacare, people were perfectly comfortable with inadequate coverage as there was always the emergency room or urgent care route or medical bankruptcy. In other words, let others pay your bills.

That's what is no longer OK. We are all responsible for our own health care costs. It's personal responsibility that people like you don't like.

Short memory.....

Lots of people had "inadequate coverage" and still made it work without sucking off the ER. I am in that group.

So the propaganda that Stephanie "The Whore" Cutter pushes in your direction won't fly here.

It's the fact that your world does not coincide with reality that causes you to sit on the toilet at night dreaming of David Axelrod.

Mindless.

You offer not a shred of proof. It's what you fell for so you think that I will too.

Stop falling for propaganda.

Right....there is nothing that will cause you to pull your head out of your oversized ass and get a breath of fresh air and reality.

I get it. Life is to short to be bothered by facts.

Keep at it. You might actually talk yourself into believing this bullshyt.

Forum List

Back