The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Another anarchist speaks up. What rock are they all crawling out from under?

Of all of the extreme political splinter groups in the world, the Communists, the Taliban, the African private armies, etc, anarchists are the most dysfunctional. They are against nothing less than civilization.
ROFL Anarchists ROFL what an idiot you are.

Are you one too?

You are "a fucking moron."

Are you one too?

Are you one too?

You cite and worship a shitty comedian who was elected to office via a trunk full of hand picked votes that were 100% for him, in a recount where he had lost. Only a moron would worship Al. I don't worship him.. you do. Ergo, you are the moron in the room. In some rooms I would be the moron, but in this room, it's you because no one compares to you, not even close.

Last edited:

Are you one too?

You cite and worship a shitty comedian who was elected to office via a trunk full of hand picked votes that were 100% for him, in a recount where he had lost. Only a moron would worship Al. I don't worship him.. you do. Ergo, you are the moron in the room. In some rooms I would be the moron, but in this room, it's you because no one compares to you, not even close.

I don't "worship" anyone. I respect politicians in proportion to their accomplishments in solving problems. I disrespect assholes like you for their hatred and disrespect of my country.

You goose step to the orders of the revolutionary who's been hell bent on the destruction of America for 3 decades. You are less an asset to America than Kim Jong Un, but a much bigger threat because you can vote here.

Are you one too?

I don't "worship" anyone. I respect politicians in proportion to their accomplishments in solving problems. I disrespect assholes like you for their hatred and disrespect of my country.

You goose step to the orders of the revolutionary who's been hell bent on the destruction of America for 3 decades. You are less an asset to America than Kim Jong Un, but a much bigger threat because you can vote here.
Al Frankenstien solving problems? How, by redistributing my money, you call that solving problems?

The one goosing a revolutionary is you. Obama's friends are known commies & domestic terrorists you ignorant piece of shit.

Ignorant hypocritical pieces of shit like you that are destroying this country so you can sit on your fat ass and collect welfare off other people's income should be keel hulled.

It's like watching someone taking a shit out their mouth...

I think he just shyts out his mouth.

He certainly talks out his ass.

Of all of the extreme political splinter groups in the world, the Communists, the Taliban, the African private armies, etc, anarchists are the most dysfunctional. They are against nothing less than civilization.

And now we know that PMZ gets his information out of CrackerJack boxes.

Only a moron would fail to understand just what a foolish comment that is.

And a bigger moron (like PMZ) is only to willing to demonstrate the ignorant arrogance associated with thinking they (the PMZbots of the world) know how to define civilization.

As Alan Keyes once said...his ancestors had everything the left wants for us...housing, food, and health care.....

His ancestors were slaves.

Are you one too?

Your country ?

You are one arrogant bastard.

You act like you are somehow "smart" enough to tell others how they should think and you somehow seem to have it in your tiny mind that you deserve special consideration.

Last edited:

Al Frankenstien solving problems? How, by redistributing my money, you call that solving problems?

The one goosing a revolutionary is you. Obama's friends are known commies & domestic terrorists you ignorant piece of shit.

Ignorant hypocritical pieces of shit like you that are destroying this country so you can sit on your fat ass and collect welfare off other people's income should be keel hulled.

Keep goose stepping to the right. You are a loyal follower of lies unable to take the responsibility to sort truth from party dogma. You're a disgrace to American education.

Your country ?

If everyone accepted the responsibility to care for their country like I do, there wouldn't be threats like you represent, around.

I think he just shyts out his mouth.

He certainly talks out his ass.

And a bigger moron (like PMZ) is only to willing to demonstrate the ignorant arrogance associated with thinking they (the PMZbots of the world) know how to define civilization.

As Alan Keyes once said...his ancestors had everything the left wants for us...housing, food, and health care.....

Alan should have considered the consequences of Americans not having even what his ancestors were forced to trade their freedom for.

Your country ?

If everyone accepted the responsibility to care for their country like I do, there wouldn't be threats like you represent, around.

Well, I am sorry. But shoveling horseshyt does not give you any special political considerations.

Alan should have considered the consequences of Americans not having even what his ancestors were forced to trade their freedom for.

So you do advocate trading freedom for government goodies. Thanks for clearing that up.

Why don't everyone quit fighting, and try to come up with some bi-partisan ideas, because what has been formulated recently is a mess in this nation. To much favoritism involved, just as it was before.

Why don't everyone quit fighting, and try to come up with some bi-partisan ideas, because what has been formulated recently is a mess in this nation. To much favoritism involved, just as it was before.

If it isn't federal, the left wants nothing to do with it.

Your country ?

Well, I am sorry. But shoveling horseshyt does not give you any special political considerations.

I take care of myself as well as my country. I certainly don't need your help for either.

If it's a problem or solution, Republicans don't want anything to do with it.

I take care of myself as well as my country. I certainly don't need your help for either.

That made no sense. I have no intentions of helping you in your chosen vocation of shoveling manure (literally or figuratively).

Your country again ? Go f^^k yourself.

If you live in the U.S. it is our country and you are as lucky as I am to be here.

Last edited:

If it's a problem or solution, Republicans don't want anything to do with it.

Now, you are being stupid.

The GOP in my state are fixing all kinds of problems. A lots of other places too.

There are more GOP governors than there have been for a long long long time.

Sorry to bring it back to reality.

So you do advocate trading freedom for government goodies. Thanks for clearing that up.

I think that the least expensive alternative to those that business fails to utilize in a productive job, is what we do. Mostly health care and Aid to Dependant Children and education. Without them, living in America would be like living in Sao Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing or Nairobi.

As you've never left your County apparently, you'd never know.

I think that the least expensive alternative to those that business fails to utilize in a productive job, is what we do. Mostly health care and Aid to Dependant Children and education. Without them, living in America would be like living in Sao Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing or Nairobi.

As you've never left your County apparently, you'd never know.

You don't know where I've been....arroagant asswipe as usual. In fact you don't know shyt.

And we do have places that are just like third world countries all thanks to libs.

Forum List

Back