The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Every month of his administrations Republicans spin another monumental Obama error that will for sure do him in. Every single one of them at the end of the month have completely flopped as the public learns the truth.

I encourage you to keep it up.

Try answering the questions ... Try to post something other than liberal robot talking points.
You cannot blame what President Obama is continually changing in the ACA, due to its failures, on the Republicans any longer.

The Republicans cannot be blamed for the President's lie and then what he does to try and make up for it.
The Republicans cannot be blamed for the President's desire to offer substandard healthcare options to people he doesn't care about because they lost their insurance.
The Republicans haven't made the President go back on the Individual Mandate or Mandated Requirements for healthcare in the ACA ... President Obama is doing that by executive order.

I guess all the President needed was a law to work with ... Because nothing is what it was intended to be and President Obama changes the requirements weekly.
You are the one behind my friend ... Have been ... And only someone like you is unable to accept the fact that President Obama is undoing the trash the ACA is and always has been.

As I said, please don't change a thing. Keep up the hate of everyone and everything. Good politics.

Are you disagreeing with my statement? Yes or no?

I am saying you are a bullshyt artist.

Let me check and see if I care in any way what you think.

Nope. Not a bit.

You still have nothing. You can't show anything just like he stated.

Thanks for pointing out, yet again, that you really are a worthless schill for the pissants who pull your strings.

As I said, please don't change a thing. Keep up the hate of everyone and everything. Good politics.

I am not changing anything ... Why is the President changing his own signature legislation?
How does the President changing the ACA requirements equate to me hating anyone?

Maybe you can answer those questions.

I am saying you are a bullshyt artist.

Nope. Not a bit.

Thanks for pointing out, yet again, that you really are a worthless schill for the pissants who pull your strings.

You are as good an example as anyone of how closed minded extremists are, and how that prevents learning. In fact, you are so closed minded that you are unaware that you are, now and forever, stuck. No way to move on. No way to learn from conservatism's failure.

That's what I like about you. You are even better than I am at destroying the only thing that you will ever know politically.

I am not changing anything ... Why is the President changing his own signature legislation?
How does the President changing the ACA requirements equate to me hating anyone?

Obama Repeals ObamaCare - WSJ.com

It seems Nancy Pelosi was wrong when she said "we have to pass" ObamaCare to "find out what's in it." No one may ever know because the White House keeps treating the Affordable Care Act's text as a mere suggestion subject to day-to-day revision. Its latest political retrofit is the most brazen: President Obama is partly suspending the individual mandate.

The White House argued at the Supreme Court that the insurance-purchase mandate was not only constitutional but essential to the law's success, while refusing Republican demands to delay or repeal it. But late on Thursday, with only four days to go before the December enrollment deadline, the Health and Human Services Department decreed that millions of Americans are suddenly exempt.

Individuals whose health plans were canceled will now automatically qualify for a "hardship exemption" from the mandate. If they can't or don't sign up for a new plan, they don't have to pay the tax. They can also get a special category of ObamaCare insurance designed for people under age 30.

Our turd boy emperor really has his nuts caught in a vice on this one.

Junk plans...
Junk plans...
Junk plans...

Replaced with

No plans...
No plans..
No plans...

Fox news
Fox News
Fox News

Nope. Not a bit.

You are as good an example as anyone of how closed minded extremists are, and how that prevents learning. In fact, you are so closed minded that you are unaware that you are, now and forever, stuck. No way to move on. No way to learn from conservatism's failure.

That's what I like about you. You are even better than I am at destroying the only thing that you will ever know politically.

And since you can't present anything to back up any of your assertions (and we can only assume that you do the same elsewhere), there is a reason people don't learn from you. You don't say anything worthwhile. Of course, you are so stuck in your real world (somewhere on the dark side of the moon), you don't see the wave of political activity that is going to take away your goodies and send you back into the job market where you skills as a street sweeper will hopefully be in high demand.

Unlike you, liberals have no pretense of perfection.

We see a problem, we act. If we see how to improve, we do. If someone has a better idea, we listen. We grow.

That's all foreign to conservatives. They see a problem, they do nothing. They hope that it will go away. They shut down congress. They try to stop progress. They whine and bitch and moan and blame.

They conserve the status quo.

But, America can't afford the status quo. America can't afford conservatism. We're moving on. Your staying behind.

We see a problem, we act. If we see how to improve, we do. If someone has a better idea, we listen. We grow.

That's all foreign to conservatives. They see a problem, they do nothing. They hope that it will go away. They shut down congress. They try to stop progress. They whine and bitch and moan and blame.

But, America can't afford the status quo. America can't afford conservatism. We're moving on. Your staying behind.

Another non-answer.

Another non-answer.

As compared to this piece of work. The best that conservatism has to offer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Another non-answer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Compared to the sun...it's still a non-answer (something you excel at).

Keep up peanut ...

If you think that my idea to do something worthwhile as well as necessary is closer to perfection than anything Liberals can produce … Then I am not going to argue with that one bit.
Because Liberals think that wanting to fix a problem actually fixes the problem … Is not a Conservative shortcoming.

Conservatives fix problems all the time … But they can accomplish the fix by putting their own money and neck on the line … Instead of being foolish enough to waste someone else's money.
The reason Liberals get blamed for making a mess of things … Is because they make a mess of things and waste everybody's money buying votes while saying they are attempting to help someone.
Since the Liberal status quo at fixing any problems … Is to provide us with defective, insufficient, wasteful and harmful legislation ... That results in unfunded liabilities which cannot remain intact or solvent … Then we certainly cannot afford it.

Trying to fix the ACA is like trying to save a cow's life by attempting surgery on a hamburger.

Last edited:

The best Liberalism has to offer completely sucks.

You don't know what Conservatives have to offer because they don't require your help or insufficient legislation to do anything.
Conservatives are willing to do what they can without your disastrous attempts at harmful legislation that never works at fixing the problem on a scale that is worth the effort or money wasted attempting to do so.
Liberals bitch and complain about the cost of healthcare as they waste billions of dollars advertising their failure of a response in attempts to change it.

They call that Progress ... When anyone in their right mind calls it utter stupidity.

We see a problem, we act. If we see how to improve, we do. If someone has a better idea, we listen.

Bullshit, you do the same thing time and again.....you decide to raise taxes and throw more of other people's money at it.....ALWAYS getting the same results.

Which is by definition "insane".

You people have two standard responses to EVERY problem.

1) It needs more money, and...
2)It needs new regs.

covered Oregon

if you do not hear from us by Monday

seek coverage elsewhere

--LOL

Oregon’s troubled health insurance exchange began robocalling applicants Friday, warning them that if they don’t receive enrollment confirmation by Monday, they should seek coverage elsewhere for Jan. 1.

“If you haven’t heard from us by Dec. 23, it is unlikely your application will be processed for Jan. 1 insurance coverage,” a woman’s voice on the pre-recorded call from Cover Oregon says. “If you want to be sure you have insurance coverage starting Jan. 1, you have other options.”

It’s yet another sign that the health insurance exchange’s technological breakdowns will prevent some — perhaps many — Oregonians from getting subsidized coverage Jan. 1, despite Gov. John Kitzhaber’s previous assurances otherwise. Out of more than 65,000 applicants, the exchange reports enrolling nearly 30,000, but only about 11,000 of them in private insurance plans.

Cover Oregon: If you don't hear from us by Monday, seek coverage elsewhere | OregonLive.com

You don't know what Conservatives have to offer because they don't require your help or insufficient legislation to do anything.
Conservatives are willing to do what they can without your disastrous attempts at harmful legislation that never works at fixing the problem on a scale that is worth the effort or money wasted attempting to do so.
Liberals bitch and complain about the cost of healthcare as they waste billions of dollars advertising their failure of a response in attempts to change it.

They call that Progress ... When anyone in their right mind calls it utter stupidity.

And now we have the pride button pushed, so there is no telling how much money will go down the drain before single payer will become the next move or maybe the only move left to make when all is said and done here. Trying to get Insurance carriers to do the right thing, when they were not doing so well before, is like trying to do surgery on a cow by cutting on a hamburger. The cow just walks away laughing in the end. This thing has revealed some ugly things now, and we the people should be taking notes as to all the ugly things that it has revealed to us. Then we should act in these elections more wisely. Learn and know the issues folks, but most of all know your true enemies.

Keep up peanut ...

If you think that my idea to do something worthwhile as well as necessary is closer to perfection than anything Liberals can produce … Then I am not going to argue with that one bit.
Because Liberals think that wanting to fix a problem actually fixes the problem … Is not a Conservative shortcoming.

Conservatives fix problems all the time … But they can accomplish the fix by putting their own money and neck on the line … Instead of being foolish enough to waste someone else's money.
The reason Liberals get blamed for making a mess of things … Is because they make a mess of things and waste everybody's money buying votes while saying they are attempting to help someone.
Since the Liberal status quo at fixing any problems … Is to provide us with defective, insufficient, wasteful and harmful legislation ... That results in unfunded liabilities which cannot remain intact or solvent … Then we certainly cannot afford it.

Trying to fix the ACA is like trying to save a cow's life by attempting surgery on a hamburger.

"Conservatives fix problems all the time … But they can accomplish the fix by putting their own money and neck on the line"

As long as you believe that life is only about making more money than your neighbors, you are right.

Liberals view life more broadly then that. And that's why so many of the most successful business people in history are liberals. And why liberals excel in most other fields as well.

It's also why conservatives have such a God awful track record in governance. Politics requires a broad view.

Conservative means narrow, penurious, focused on not loosing, hoarding, protective, secretive, lonely, tight, Scrooge personified; liberal means broad, expansive, giving, open, winning, active, loving, curious.

Nobody is surprised that you are conservative.

And now we have the pride button pushed, so there is no telling how much money will go down the drain before single payer will become the next move or maybe the only move left to make when all is said and done here. Trying to get Insurance carriers to do the right thing, when they were not doing so well before, is like trying to do surgery on a cow by cutting on a hamburger. The cow just walks away laughing in the end. This thing has revealed some ugly things now, and we the people should be taking notes as to all the ugly things that it has revealed to us. Then we should act in these elections more wisely. Learn and know the issues folks, but most of all know your true enemies.

I have heard a lot of different sources try to say that the total screw-up of the ACA was by design in attempts to eventually lead us to the single-payer system.

Where I think the case could and has been made for that approach ... It doesn't seem to reason with me.
If the government cannot accomplish a simple task without major problems ... Then that shouldn't really assist anyone in trusting the government's ability to tackle an even greater responsibility and task.

I wouldn't put trust in the government to do anything beneficial as far as reorganizing healthcare in America ... If they are incompetent and unable to oversee the building and security of a website ... As well as had four years to accomplish the task.
Screw-up after screw-up ... Re-enforced and passed into legislation through the outright billing as a pack of lies ... Then requirements and mandates in the legislation are thrown out when the lies are exposed and the fall apart.

How can anyone look at the utter failure of the ACA and actually think that any attempt at single-payer is worth the risk ... Unless of course you care more about votes than people?

"Trying to get Insurance carriers to do the right thing"

You're right. Make more money regardless of the cost to others, often conflicts with doing the right thing.

" when they were not doing so well"

Next you'll tell us that airlines aren't doing well now that they are focused on shipping people rather than travel.

" is like trying to do surgery on a cow by cutting on a hamburger. The cow just walks away laughing in the end."

Demonstrates lack of slaughterhouse knowledge. No laughing cows, lots of hamburger.

I have heard a lot of different sources try to say that the total screw-up of the ACA was by design in attempts to eventually lead us to the single-payer system.

Where I think the case could and has been made for that approach ... It doesn't seem to reason with me.
If the government cannot accomplish a simple task without major problems ... Then that shouldn't really assist anyone in trusting the government's ability to tackle an even greater responsibility and task.

I wouldn't put trust in the government to do anything beneficial as far as reorganizing healthcare in America ... If they are incompetent and unable to oversee the building and security of a website ... As well as had four years to accomplish the task.
Screw-up after screw-up ... Re-enforced and passed into legislation through the outright billing as a pack of lies ... Then requirements and mandates in the legislation are thrown out when the lies are exposed and the fall apart.

How can anyone look at the utter failure of the ACA and actually think that any attempt at single-payer is worth the risk ... Unless of course you care more about votes than people?

Obamacare has elements of failure by design embedded in it. It is becoming clear by administration reaction that reality has surpassed the original design scope.

It has become such a clusterfarknado that people are just making stuff up as it goes along.

Forum List

Back