The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

" You have no evidence demonstrating that the ACA is reducing bankruptcies. That's just another campaign promise."

It requires insurers to cover the main causes of medical bankruptcies. How can that not reduce them?

Because the premiums, co-insurance and maximum out of pocket limits are unaffordable for millions of people in the middle class.

If they are unaffordable now they were really unaffordable before ACA. When premiums go up, Rick goes down. Basic actuarial science.

Then you should be able to document this with some facts. Show me where the risk has gone down and how the new plans are more affordable than the previous plans.

If they are unaffordable now they were really unaffordable before ACA. When premiums go up, Rick goes down. Basic actuarial science.

Well except for that whole 41% on average increase that the Law caused.

If those premiums (assuming that your figure is right) don't go to reducing the insured's risk, what did they go for?

BTW, the figures that I saw for state by state went from a savings to about a 30% increase.

The increase in premiums is due to the need to cover more people for more services and not charging based on health conditions using roughly the same aggregate revenue.

Relatively healthy people now pay much more.

Because the premiums, co-insurance and maximum out of pocket limits are unaffordable for millions of people in the middle class.

Then you should be able to document this with some facts. Show me where the risk has gone down and how the new plans are more affordable than the previous plans.

There is no alternative to where higher premiums go tha to lower risk thanks to ACAs 80% rule. Insurance companies must return at least 80% of the the premiums to covered medical expenses.

Insurance companies handle risk like gambling establishments do. They avoid it altogether. That’s called actuarial science.

I'm sure it feels good for your to say that but it's not really the truth. Insurance companies manage risk, they don't avoid it.

What risk do they take? Only the risk that the future will be much unlike the past. Health insurance is the least risky if all insurances that way.

When did you ever hear of any insurance company going broke due to claims?

Not even BP could accomplish that.

You are terribly uninformed.

Universal Health Care files for bankruptcy as state seeks takeover - Tampa Bay Business Journal

Health insurance plan's bankruptcy leaves small companies, Eastern Plains governments in lurch - The Denver Post

Caritas Health Care, Inc. - Client Home

COMPANY NEWS - MAGELLAN HEALTH CONSIDERS FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY - NYTimes.com

There is no alternative to where higher premiums go tha to lower risk thanks to ACAs 80% rule. Insurance companies must return at least 80% of the the premiums to covered medical expenses.

So you cannot provide anything to back up your claim that risk goes down with higher premiums.

Why are you even debating this issue? You clearly do not know what you are talking about.

So you cannot provide anything to back up your claim that risk goes down with higher premiums.

Why are you even debating this issue? You clearly do not know what you are talking about.

Keep that tiny mind closed up tight. Your fantasy will be true if no other place than in your head.

At least 80% of premiums must be returned to the insured in benefits. 80% of a bigger number is more than 80% of a smaller number. What gets paid by insurance benefits the insured are not at risk for.

Keep that tiny mind closed up tight. Your fantasy will be true if no other place than in your head.

At least 80% of premiums must be returned to the insured in benefits. 80% of a bigger number is more than 80% of a smaller number. What gets paid by insurance benefits the insured are not at risk for.

ROFL lol.. what freaking retard.

More triumphant insight from he whose English words number about a dozen.

Is that your way of saying that since you think something is true you don't need to back it up with any corroborating information?

On what basis do you assert that my mind is "tiny" and "closed up tight?" I've corrected your many mistakes and provided proof to back up my information. You've yet to acknowledge any of your outright lies, and even with sourced facts that directly refute your ignorant claims you continue to make other unsourced statements that are false.

The one with the fantasy inside one's head is you.

Medicare Advantage plans receive payments equal to 15% of the premium paid by members - FALSE

No bankruptcies among health insurance companies - FALSE

If they are unaffordable now they were really unaffordable before ACA. - FALSE

[The] ACA effects only two aspects of health care. - FALSE

[The ACA] moves poor people from expensive, ineffective emergency room care to mainstream PCPs. - FALSE

It reduces medical bankruptcies by requiring that insurance cover the conditions that typically cause them. - FALSE

Every single one of these points was claimed by you without anything substantiating them. The links demonstrating that your claims were completely false were supplied, and yet you believe your opinion over sourced facts.

And you claim I'm closed minded? :lol:

Is that your way of saying that since you think something is true you don't need to back it up with any corroborating information?

On what basis do you assert that my mind is "tiny" and "closed up tight?" I've corrected your many mistakes and provided proof to back up my information. You've yet to acknowledge any of your outright lies, and even with sourced facts that directly refute your ignorant claims you continue to make other unsourced statements that are false.

Medicare Advantage plans receive payments equal to 15% of the premium paid by members - FALSE

[The ACA] moves poor people from expensive, ineffective emergency room care to mainstream PCPs. - FALSE

It reduces medical bankruptcies by requiring that insurance cover the conditions that typically cause them. - FALSE

Every single one of these points was claimed by you without anything substantiating them. The links demonstrating that your claims were completely false were supplied, and yet you believe your opinion over sourced facts.

With certainty.

Let's say that everything in this post is true. None of it in any way addresses your closed mind.

Last edited:

More triumphant insight from he whose English words number about a dozen.
It's called vocabulary, retard.

With certainty.

Let's say that everything in this post is true. None of it in any way addresses your closed mind.

What about my mind is closed?

With certainty.

Today, that higher health care premiums are related to lower risk.

With certainty.

Why would you bother to ask this moron that question ?

I'm sure it feels good for your to say that but it's not really the truth. Insurance companies manage risk, they don't avoid it.

What risk do they take? Only the risk that the future will be much unlike the past. Health insurance is the least risky if all insurances that way.

When did you ever hear of any insurance company going broke due to claims?

Not even BP could accomplish that.

You are terribly uninformed.

Universal Health Care files for bankruptcy as state seeks takeover - Tampa Bay Business Journal

Health insurance plan's bankruptcy leaves small companies, Eastern Plains governments in lurch - The Denver Post

Caritas Health Care, Inc. - Client Home

COMPANY NEWS - MAGELLAN HEALTH CONSIDERS FILING FOR BANKRUPTCY - NYTimes.com

Have a heart. Don't blow his mind with facts just before Christmas.

Let's see if he can respond. :eusa_whistle:

With certainty.

Ah.

So someone is closed minded if they disagree with you. I'm a licensed agent, I've researched this topic extensively, have multiple certifications in health insurance, and continue to keep current on the latest changes. You aren't interested in any discussion, you just want to post opinions and lies with no substantiation nor evidence. I think I'll just move on.

Ah.

So someone is closed minded if they disagree with you. I'm a licensed agent, I've researched this topic extensively, have multiple certifications in health insurance, and continue to keep current on the latest changes. You aren't interested in any discussion, you just want to post opinions and lies with no substantiation nor evidence. I think I'll just move on.

All those qualifications and you tell your clients that higher premiums are unrelated to lower risk?

Amazing.

Ah.

All those qualifications and you tell your clients that higher premiums are unrelated to lower risk?

Amazing.

I'm not sure how you can claim to know what I tell my clients, but since you've made up so much other stuff I guess we'll just add this to the list.

Ah.

Amazing.

And your qualifications are ?

BTW: Did you notice that some health care companies are going bankrupt ? How's that possible under your system ?

Forum List

Back